Chapter 15 Part B

Con Todo Mi Corazon

Previously in CTMC with Jin and Minzy…

 

We first met Min-Ji, known as Minzy, at the new hires orientation at Johnny’s and Associate for the late summer and fall where she meets Lolita, whose given name is Kokoro. Minzy is Korean and has temporailly immigrated to Japan, after being scouted from her  Youtube channel. As a dancer/actress to work at achieving her dream of making it in the entertainment industry.  Despite the fact that her ex-lover and the father of her child works at the entertainment company that scouted her  she boldly enters J&A with the intention of never being in actually the vicinity of said former lover which happens to be the mega Johnny’s idol Jin Akanish; Only to run into him the very first day that she is arrives to the Complex.

 

Meanwhile,  she has left her son Seo Jin Gong in Korean with her mother’s family temporaily as she is not sure how long she will be working in Japan. This suits her plans fine as she wants to protect her son. Although she has told her son who his father is she doesn’t have the heart to him met his father, Jin, who has  abandoned him. The only problem with that is that Jin has NO idea that he has father a child nor for that matter “abandoned” him….

 

The cool crips air caressed Jin’s skin as she walked down the front stairs of Lolita’s apartment. The wisps of hair that had came loose from his ponytail were pushed into his eyes for a moment and he took a second to push them behind his ears . Lolita’s congratulations party on her upcoming concert in New York the day after his final US Tour ended at the Best Buy Theater in NYC was starting to wind down and most of the attendents were now dispersing. It was now after midnight and most of them had work the next day, well actually later this day.

 

As for Jin, Minzy, Lolita, Rei and Dara they all were flying out at 5 AM to take the flight to Chicago where for a week they would finish brushing up on the dance moves with the American dancers and finalizing other small tour details that couldn’t be finalized until they arrived in the States.  Jin was used to it now as his experience in planning KAT-TUN’s arenas tours so this was somewhat easy for him. Also this would be his second foray into the American concert fray.

 

Jin continued to stand at the bottom if the steps as he waited in the dark cold air. He couldn’t believe that it was already November. The year had already went so fast and with so many changes. Looking back at the door that he had just exited from at that moment the person he most wanted to see in the whole world exited the apartment. Minzy.

 

Minzy was dressed in deep dark blue jeans that molded to her body. Accentuating her frame was a red and black off the shoulder top that had nearly been the death of him. When had she matured? He didn’t remember her being this curvy. Well, its been four years after all. Jin thought as he watched her walk down the steps her eyes never leaving his.

 

Minzy: Jin…

 

Jin: Minzy…

 

Minzy stopped in front of Jin, but it wasn’t like she had a choice. Jin was blocking her pathway.

 

Minzy: *looks away for a moment, then takesa breath then exhales before she turns to look back at Jin* … Jin? Why are you blocking my way?

 

Jin: Because its time for you to go home…and You shouldn’t go alone.

 

Minzy: I’m fine. There is no need to me home.

 

Jin: Well, then how about the reason is because we need to talk…to clear the air…

 

Jin raised an eyebrow as he looked into Minzy’s eyes. Her eyes flashed with a emotion that was part annoyance and maybe anticipation before it was banked. Jin blinked, not quite sure if he saw what he thought he saw.

 

Minzy made a move to push her way past Jin, but Jin was bigger and stronger and without much effort he stopped her from going anywhere.

 

Jin: please….

 

The deep sincere tone and the look in Jin’s eyes as he made the request was enough to undo any resolve that Minzy had to deny Jin. Although to be honest the resolve wasn’t very strong to begin with. With a single nod of her head she agreed, and with Jin escorting her to his car and helping her in they made there way back to the dorm.

 

*~~~**~~~***~~~~

 

The drive to Minzy’s dorm was quiet and awkward. Minzy attempts to keep her focus  off Jin and on the metropolitan view of Tokyo; but it was hard, because the view inside the car was just as eye popping as the one outside.  So it shouldn’t be a surprise  that Minzy took sneak peeks at Jin as they rode.

 

For Jin it was the same , although he was suppose to be concentrating on the traffic his eye continuously drifted towards Minzy. Jin surreptitiouly observed Minzy’s posture. She sat with her entire body turned away from Jin. It was rigidly straight and her aura clearly screamed “I don’t want to be bothered with you!”  At that thought Jin, looking back to the road, smirked to himself, a memory entering into his mind. It was the memory of the second time that they had meet. She had been aloof then as well.

 

“And she made me work for her then…” Jin thought. For a young man like Jin Akanishi who had women and girls throwing themselves (and bodies) at him to have one not so much a give him one look had him off centered. It excited him. Jin appreciated the challenge. It was one of the reason he loved her.

 

Minzy: What are you smirking at?

 

Minzy’s soft voice  broke Jin from his current musings. Glancing over  he said,

 

Jin: About the second time we met. *Turning back to his driving he continued* You were a .

 

Minzy: *without missing a beat*Only because you are a bastard.

 

Jin didn’t think that it boded well that she jad worded that in the present tense.

 

Jin: I…I know that things went to hell and back between us four years ago…but Minnie thing changed…I’ve changed….

 

Minzy stiffed a bit. Jin wasn’t playing fair. He called her by his secret nickname for her.  A part of her wanted to melt at the name but before she could the angry part of herself reminded her of Jin had abandoned her and latter his son. She could never melt for him again.

 

Jin: Minzy?

 

Minzy: Don’t call me that. *steel laces her voice.*

 

Jin: Minzy…I really want to repair what he had. I know I messed up. I’ve missed you so much.

 

Jin pulled into the parking space  behind Minzy’s dorm. Quickly putting the vehicle in park he shut off the engine, turning toward Minzy who was looking at him wearily.

 

Jin:  We’re going tto be together for the next month on this tour. I don’t want to have any bad vibes between us. I really missed you and the conversations that we had.

 

Jin’s eyes were sincere and honest and Minzy could see that. She didn’t know what to do. Her heart raced as she thought about all the time that they would spend together. Yes, They needed to get along, but she wasn’t about to get hurt again either.

 

Minzy: Okay for the sake of the tour I will be nice….

Jin: YATTA!!! *Jin pulled her into a tight hug* Arigato, Minzy-chan. *he said into her shoulder.

 

Minzy: Baka, I didn’t say that we could be friends again. 

 

Minzy pointed this out as she attempted to get out of his hug, but Jin just tightened it.

 

Jin: I know, but I’m okay with that. As long as I can be with you. *Jin pulled back  slightly lookin Minzy in the eyes* If we have to completely start over I don’t mind. Just don’t push me away.

 

Minzy: *sighs* Okay, Fine! Just quit giving me puppy eyes

 

I’m so weak! Minzy thought to her self.

 

Jin: Can I come up?

 

~~~***~~~***~~~

 

Kokoro walked through the entrance way of Koki’s condo building smiling at the night guard. The guard immediately recognized her and buzzed her in. He shyly smiled back . Before long the elevator opened to Koki’s private floor, pulling to the two rolling luggage behind her she rung Koki’s bell

 

Juri: Hey! You made it! How did you ditch Koki-kun?

 

Juri asked this in way of greeting as he moved aside to allow Kokoro to enter into Koki’s place. From the kitchen Ren Ichinose appeared. In his hand he had a big sandwich that he had made while waiting for Kokoro to arrive. Koko shook her head. She could never understand how he managed to eat all the food that he did. For goodness sake it was almost one in the morning and he was still eating. Well, considering that he was close to pushing 6 feet it could only be assumed that he had to support all those growth spurts. But she couldn’t help but to .

 

Kokoro: Well I had a little help, Ryo, Maru and Junno made sure to get him tipsy enough to sleep it off. It worked. He’s at my apartment now passed out…Ren? Could you please stop eating and help please? *she smirks as she motioned to one of the rolly luggage*

 

Ren:*with mouth half full* what? I’m a growing boy!

 

Juri: Yeah a growing boy that if he doesn’t watch it will start growing sideways instead of vertical.

 

Kokoro and Juri laughed as Ren just playfull pouted.

 

Ren: no way…I have awesome genes.

 

Kokoro: So he says….Come on guys lets get started before we lose any more time.

 

As was mentioned earlier it was well into the early morning and it was officially November 1. Koki’s birthday was three days away now and since she was flying out in a few hours she was going to miss Koki’s birthday. She really hated this but she had a continguency plan that was now taking place. Thankfully  with the helps of Juri and Ren she would be able to pull this off.

 

Kokoro opened one of the luggage bags to reveal that it was crammed back with origami swans and other type of origamis. They were all varies sized and shapes besides swans. It was a colorful fiesta of paper.

 

Kokoro:*looks up at the boys* Okay this is the last shipment. Did you manage to bring the rest of them?

 

In response Ren and Juri pushed out three large packing boxes that were filled to the brim with even more origamis. You see two months before she had posted in varies Kat-tun fansites on livejournal, facebook and even twitter requesting special fan origamis for Koki’s birthday. She had assured his fans that she would be able to deliver them as she had a “connection” inside JE. She had posted her Japanese postal box address and in less than a week she had begin receiving them. And over the course of nearly eight weeks she had received thousands of them. At her last count she had counted 5,000 and that was three week ago.

 

It warmed her heart that so many fans internation and Japanses looked Koki as much as she even taking the time to make the origiamis and sent them. As she had become very much aquitted with Koki’s apartment she had an idea of how she wanted to set them up.

 

Ren: We have the other things that you bought too.

 

Juri: Let’s get started! Koki’s going to flip when he see this.

 

Kokoro: That’s the plan! Let’s go

 

And the three of the dive into the plan…