Of party of things.....

Con Todo Mi Corazon

Chapter 13:

 

The journey back to Tokyo was uneventful, thankfully. Both had enjoyed themselves and had had fun although they had done no Osaka things whatsoever. They enjoyed each other. Stolen kisses and holding hands as they rode the train back to their side of Tokyo.

 

Koki: We’re here.

 

Koki parked his bike at the foot of the stairs that leaded up to her front door. Kokoro got off first, then taking her helmet off she held it against her hips.

 

Kokoro: Baby,  you are you coming in, ne?  Or do you have somewhere that you need to be today.

 

Koki: *Pulled his helmet off, running a hand through his hair* Yep, you have like what 12 hours left before you fly to America right? *Kokoro nodded* Then lets go in.

 

Koki dismounted from his bike, grabbing her hand they walk up the stairs and entered into her apartment.

 

Koki: Do you need help packing?

 

Kokoro: No, I finished last night, actually.

 

Marie-chan meowed in greeting.

 

Kokoro: Hey baby girl *she picks up Marie* how are you? Did you have to beat up your brothers while mama was gone?

 

Marie: Meow *she meows as if she is confirming that yes she had to lay the smack down on Buri and Louie*

 

Marie snuggled against her mother’s bossum, glad that she was home. Kokoro was beginning to get sad that she would be gone for a month away from her babies.

 

Koki: Where are the boys?

 

Kokoro: proabaly sleeping. They will coming out shortly.

 

Koki: Who will be keeping the kids?

 

Kokoro: Tricia is coming by in like maybe 30 minutes to pick them up.  She will be keeping them for me.

 

Kokoro sat on the couch and relaxed. Marie-chan circled around on her lap then settled down getting comfortable. Koki, sitting their motorcycle helmets on the kitchen counter, came and sat next to her, resting his arm around her shoulders pulling her over to him hinting for her to rest her head  on his shoulder.

 

Koki: I’m going to miss this so much.

 

Kokoro: *rubs Marie-chan’s fur* Me too…I don’t know how often I’ll be able to call you.

 

Koki: There is always e-mail…you’re taking your laptop right? *Kokoro nods her head yes* Then I’ll be e-mailing you at least every other day. *They both laugh*

 

Kokoro: I’ll make sure that I e-mail you back every other day.

 

Koki: What kills me is that I won’t be able to watch you perform.

 

Over the last four months Kokoro Rodriquez AKA Lolita Rodriquez has been going through legal issues with her former record label and her former agency. Yes former ageny, she was no longer a client of CPS Talent Agency due to breach of contract, on the agency’s part not her’s. It was  a mini drama. And for a while it had taken a dramatic turn.

 

Kokoro missed being a performer, and that desire manifested itself when she had got the privilege to watch KAT-TUN rehearse for the Asian Tour. They were living what she had always wanted to do, had been doing until some unfortunate circumstances took place. Thinking back on it she had been a complete coward. She hadn’t stood up for herself, instead she let the powers that be at the time make her run with her tail inbetween her legs.

 

It has taken her seven years to build up the courage to decide that she needed to claim what was her’s and start again, from scratch, if necessary. Yet, she needed help. CPS would not help her at all. They actually discouraged her to do so. Kokoro had ultimately gotten help from a unexpected source,  her mother and grandfather.

 

Grudgingly, she accepted the help. Well, not really, she just put on like she was.  As of late she and her mother had a moment of advancement. And her heart was softening toward her mother Rei.  So much was happening in her life, and all of it seems to be for the positive.

 

Koki: What are you thinking about? *Koki’s slender strong fingers running through her hair*

 

Kokoro: Just think how my life has changed in the past four months. I came to live in the land of the rising sun, I work at a MAJOR entertainment agency, I have a totally hot boyfriend *smiles up at Koki* My relationship with my mother has moved from hostile to neutral---major advancement, I have three sweet babies, and now I am going on a USA Tour that ends with me in New York proforming my own concert---my first in SEVEN YEARS…the world is so wonderful right now!

 

Koki smiles at Kokoro’s enthasiusm.

 

Koki: My life has changed for the better…First I have this extremely y, intelligent lady by my side…next I have this new music that I have been working on that I like, I have my kids, my wives *Kokoro swings her head around to look at Koki her eyes wide* also known as MY FANS. *Koki laughs at Kokoro’s facial expression*

 

Kokoro: I so ought beat you for that right now. *she playfull punches Koki in the chest*

 

Koki: *contines to laugh* I couldn’t help it. Your facial expressison when I said my wives.

 

At that moment the doorbell rung. Koki got up so Kokoro wouldn’t have to disturb Marie who was snuggled on her lap.

 

At the front door was Tricia.

 

Tricia: ummm. I’m not interrupting you guys am I?

 

Koki: No you’re fine.

 

Koki moved out the way to allow Tri to come in. In her hands were three bags that seemed to be filled with what appeared to be party food and stuff. Kokoro sit up straighter.

 

Kokoro: What’s that? *Point to the stuff that was in her hands*

 

Tricia: *walks to the small kitchen* Food for the party, whatelse.

 

Kokoro: What party?

 

Tricia: Koki you didn’t tell her?

 

Koki: Well I was too busy loving on her.

 

Tricia: Ugh, spare me  the details. Lola, here’s the deal we invited us and you other friends to come and wish you good luck on the tour and your concert.

 

Kokoro’s eyes widened.

 

Kokoro: ARE YOU SERIOUS?!

Koki and Tricia nodded as they started laying the food utensils and plates out.

 

Kokoro: Who’s coming?

 

Koki: mmm. All of Kat-tun, Jin of course, Minzy, Ryo and Yamapi, I’m not sure about the rest if NEWS though…mmm Ren, definitely and his girlfriend Juri and Yuki…Am I missing anyone Tri.

 

Tricia: *stops what she is doing and thinks* …Oh Dara! Jin’s other dancer girl. Minzy said Dara wanted to come to.

 

Kokoro: Oh wow! Dara? I hadn’t seen her for a while she was in  Korea for a few week so, she’s back, hmmm…Thanks for this guys it’ll be nice to see everyone in one place. Now I’m all excited. *she had a big smile on her lips*

 

Koki came over to her, leaning down he kissed her gently on the lips.

 

Koki: Anything for my baby.

 

Tricia:*clears throat* Koki’s whose idea  for this was anywhy? *She points to her self* So no taking credit.

 

Koki: Fine, but I helped spread the word.

 

Tricia: *at that she runs to Koki and gives him a big hug* YES! And thanks so much for getting Jin here!

 

Kokoro: Why do I suddenly get the idea that this party was really for the purpose for you to meet Jin.

 

Tricia folds her arms across her chest.

 

Tricia: What ever gave you that idea?

 

Koki and Kokoro shared a look they looked at her pointed.

 

Tricia:Okay, whatever but I wanted to throw you a part too.

 

Kokoro and Koki just laughed.

 

 

~~~

A/N Sorry for the lame update :S Promise to get it back on track.