Chapter 16: Gossip Boys x Dreams

Con Todo Mi Corazon

Previously…

Koki: *realizes something* AH HAH!! This is perfect timing. Sooooo….Junno and Yuichi what happened with Yuki and Tricia?

Tatsuya& Kame: Who is that?

Koki: I  want full details * he says this while rubbing his hands together in anticipation and he had to admit that he enjoyed the dear in headlights looks coming from Junno and (especially) Yuichi.*

 

 

 

Yuichi and Junnosuke looked at one another unsure if they really wanted to discuss what had taken place after the Karaoke party had dispersed. Junno tried not to squirm in his seat. What had happened and probably was going to happen between him and Tricia was only for them to know, at least now. 

 

Tatsuya intrigued by the silence that was coming from Junno and Yuichi asked his previous question again.

 

Tatsuya: Who is Tricia and who is Yuki?

 

Yuichi: *clears his throat* Yuki was the girl that I drove home from the Karaoke place and Tricia was the one that…

 

Junno: the one I took home *Junno gives his trademark smile*

 

Although it appeared that nothing was out of the ordinary with Junno, being that Tatsuya was the closest to him out of the group his Junno antennae has been tingling from the moment that Koki had mention Tricia’s name and how Junnosuke had reacted to it. Something was definitely going on.

 

Koki: umm…Yuichi? Did you kiss her!!

 

Koki of course knew that Yuichi would never kiss a girl without being with her a while, he only said it so he could watch Yuichi blush.

 

Yuichi didn’t let him down because he blushed madly. Koki let out a laugh which only caused Yuichi to punch him in the arm.

 

Kazuya: By that blush I think Yuichi did do something even though he didn’t kiss her!

 

Koki, Tatsuya, Kazuya and Junnosuke all looked expectantly at Yuichi.

 

Realizing that he wasn’t about to get out of answering this decided to go ahead and answer the unasked questions. After all, it wasn’t really a big deal.

 

Yuichi: *continues to blush, then clears his throat* I asked her for her number…

 

Koki: Woah! Way to go Yuichi!!

 

Kazuya: What happened? How did you ask for her number?

 

So, for a few minutes Yuichi told them about their conversation on the way to her apartment and how he came to have the courage to ask for it.

 

The others looked at him, once he had finished telling them what happened, with smiles on their faces.

 

Tatsuya: I am so glad you took the chance!! After that heifer Ai, I was worried that you would start singing the same song and dance that Koki tried to convince us that he was going to do.

 

Junno: Oh,  yeah!! The “I’m never going to date again, ever” one. Yo!! Koki whatever happened to that?

 

Koki: Shut up smart ! Kokoro is what happened. By the way, Yuichi, I think Yuki matches you better then Ai.

 

Kazuya: What’s she like?

Koki: She is almost as cute and gorgeous as Kokoro, she has amazing blue eyes that hide behind her glasses and she is a KAT-TUN fan. You know perfect for Yuichi.

 

Tatsuya: How do you know she is perfect for Yuichi?

 

Koki: She is an Environmental Studies student. Yuichi now has a girl he can take to the National Museum of Fossilized creatures and she won’t be bored. *gives a laugh* Now I want to know about Junnosuke and Tricia. Guys you should have seen those two!!

 

Junno looked at Koki. Up until this point he had been talking and commenting like the rest he had hoped that Koki wouldn’t bring up Tricia…apparently that was just to be a wish.

 

Tatsuya: What! What!!

 

Koki: they were literally in a corner…

 

Junno: *sighs* we were NOT in a corner…

 

Koki: fine you both were at the table while EVERYONE ELSE was up singing, and Junno was leaning into her space and their faces were all close together, although I really couldn’t see what they were doing….

 

Yuichi: Now that you mention it…there was this really weird vibe coming from those two. *looks closely at Junno* Do you two know each other?

 

Junno, twisted his lips in a pout, now even Yuichi was getting into the act. Man, I should have known that this was coming. But I Don’t really want to tell anyone how we meet in September or what happened tonight. Oh, yeah something had happened between Tricia and Junno. Let’s say that Junno would have a souvenir of tonight on his body that would last a few day. Thankfully no one could see it. He couldn’t say the same for Tricia. Junnosuke smirked as the memory of what happened earlier played in his mind.

 

After a few moments, Junno realized that the guys where giving him weird looks.

 

Junno: WHAT?

 

Tatsuya: What was that devilish smirk for, Junno?

 

Junno mentally smacked himself as he realized he had displayed a emotion he hadn’t meant to.

 

Junno: Nothing really. Just that Tricia is interesting…

 

Koki: Interesting how?

 

Junno: Just interesting…

 

At that Junno didn’t add anything else to that statement. By the set of Junno’s face they knew, for now, he wasn’t saying anymore. That just made the situation even more intriguing.

 

***

“Jin, this was a great day! Thank you for this.” Minzy smiled gleefully as she squashed the teddy bear to her chest as if it was a precious treasure. Jin had just won her the bear at the LA county fair.

 

Jin was enjoying himself. He was with a beautiful girl and he could be himself. And the kicker was that he didn’t have to worry about the paparazzi. They had ridden a few rides and ate a lot of food (one of the main purposes of going to the fair).

 

What he had enjoyed the most was making Minzy laugh so freely, as she was now.

 

“AHAHAHAHAHAH!! Why do you make me laugh so hard my spleen is going to pop out!” Minzy was balled over the bench, the teddy bear now sitting between them,

 

“You are such a dork, do you know that?” Minzy said as she tried to control her laughter.

 

“So I’ve been told.” Jin looks over at her, a smile dancing on his lips. He looked at his watch. It was getting late and the sun was starting to go down. “Are you ready? I need to get you home before your cousin throws a beating my way.”

 

Minzy had told her family that she was hanging out with some friends at the mall when in truth she had spent the afternoon at the fair with Jin. Her mother and uncles and especially her cousin David.

 

They grabbed a taxi and rode to Minzy’s side of town which wasn’t that far from where Jin stayed at on UCLA’s main campus.  Getting out of the taxi three blocks from her home they walked the last blocks to her place.

 

“I had a really nice time. Did you?”  Jin asked.

 

Minzy, dressed in jeans and a graphic t-shirt her long thick hair hanging around her face and back, her cherubic face aglow with a smile looked over at Jin as they slowly walked.

 

“I did. I never knew a fair could be like that.”

 

Since up until that year Minzy had only ever lived in Korea, as Jin had only ever lived in Japan, so experiencing an American cultural tradition together was great.

 

“SO…Why do you mother and David not want us to go to the fair together? Or anywhere for that matter.”

 

“Tradition…Korean Traditions, like Koreans don't date, they have relationships. Like, after the first date, it is naturally assumed that the Korean man and the Korean woman are now in a relationship and that first date is actually a sequel to a set of group dates.....oh and a Korean woman will naturally bring her best friend along to become her chaperone and advisor. Then when parents are involved in arranging dates, marriage is almost certain." Minxy sighs . "So basically, me meeting you without a chaperone makes me sleazy.” Minzy frowns at that. “Why can’t they understand this is America and things are different here?”

 

“Because she is your mom. And she worries. Kinda of like mine does. Calling me once a week and emailing every other day.” Jin smirks.

 

“Yeah. I guess.” They had reached the block were Jin had to leave her. They couldn’t take the chance at being caught. Jin really would catch hell. “I’ll see you later.”

 

“Text you?” Jin asked flashing his cell phone.

 

“Yeah”

 

“Hey Minzy?!”

 

“Yeah…what do Koreans think about Kissing on the first date?”

 

Minzy blushes “Not acceptable.”

 

“Oh..” Jin leans in close their lips almost touching. “Then I will save it for the next one. How about that?”

 

“Hai..”

 

“You better go in before you get into trouble.”

 

Minzy nods in agreement then heads in. She attempts to stop her face from blushing.

 

Jin stirred in his sleep, a small smile on his face. He didn’t know what made him dream of that memory but he was glad that he did. His and Minzy first date. He had really wanted to kiss her.  But he did get a kiss on the next date.  With a smile on his lips he went to turn over and promptly fell on floor.  When had his bed become so small.

 

Koki: Could you please get your fat panda of me?

 

Jin lifted his  head. He had landed on top of Koki who had been sleeping next to him on the floor. Their faces literally a couple of inches apart.

 

Koki: I like to wake up with a kiss like ever man in Japan but I don’t kiss guys an your breath is rank.

 

Koki pushed Jin off him. Jin sat up and looked around to see that Kazuya, Tatsuya , Junno and Yuichi  were in various poses of sleep.

 

Jin: when did they get here? * He looks over at Koki*

 

Koki: Right when you passed out.

 

Jin: Are we friends again.

 

Koki: Hmm. You’re on probation *Koki rubs the sleep from his eyes* Oh by the way…why are you dreaming about Minzy?

TBC....

 

***