Chapter 17: Challenges??

Con Todo Mi Corazon

The next morning after Karoke night….

 

Tricia Soledad was in a foul mood. And it had to do with Junnosuke Taguchi. Damn Him!!! She had woken up in a very annoyed mood because she had dreamed about him. She scuffed as she rolled over and got out of the bed padding to bathroom. Stripping out of her pajamas she glanced at herself before she stopped... ARGHH!!! He is going to die if I see him today!!

Last night….

 

Junnosuke opened the door to Tricia’s car, waiting for her to get in; Tricia looked at him. She really didn’t want to be alone in the car with him but she didn’t see an alternative so she got in, then Junno went to the driver’s side of the standard size car. How did this happen Tricia thought as she entered the car. How did she manage to be in her car alone with him?

 

What she couldn’t understand was why was she so nervous around him. He was just a guy…okay he was actually a really cute guy, more then she expected. Those picture didn’t do him any justice at all. And that mischievous look in his eyes actually freaked her out. She SO did not like that.

 

She glanced at him as she pulled into traffic.

 

“So we’re going to drop you off at your car, right?”  Tricia asked.

 

“Why do  I get the feeling that you are anxious to get rid of me so quickly.”

 

“Because I am.” Tricia thought.

 

“Why in the world would you think that, Taguchi-san?”

 

“Don’t you think after the kiss that we shared we are beyond  last name bases, Tricia-chan.”

 

Tricia pouted.

 

“Come to think of it we never finished our conversation from earlier. I think this would be a great time to do so, don’t you think?” Junnosuke looked over at Tricia for a moment before he turned his attention back to the road.

 

“We finished it actually, there is nothing more to say.”

 

For a moment there was silence between the two of them.

 

“Are you always this….”

 

“Annoying?” Tricia looks back over at Junno. “Yes, or so I’ve been told.”

 

Junnosuke laughs at the straight forwardness of Tricia’s tone. “You don’t sound offended by that description.”

 

“Why should I? Its other people’s OPINNION and I don’t live by what other people say. That’s what makes me different. That’s what ANNOYS every one else.”

 

Junnosuke was beginning to like her more and more as he spent time with her. What he could not understand was why she had to be all badass all the time. It was like  armor that she shielded herself with. Junno began to wonder what had happened for her to decide that was the only way to interact with people.

 

Soon they had pulled up behind Junnosuke’s car at Koki’s grandmother’s place.

 

Putting the car in park and shutting off the engine and unbuckling his seat beat he sat in the car turning to look at Tricia.

 

“Why are you still in my car? Get out!” Tricia said. She unbuckled her seatbelt.

 

“I don’t like this attitude and mouth that you are giving me.” Junnosuke said. And when  Tricia went to lean over to open the driver’s door to push him out. He grabbed her wrist and pulled her flush to his body and kissed her on the lips. She was so surprise that she gasped allowing Junnosuke to slip his tongue in . He started to kiss her in a way that she had never been kissed, and before she realized it she melted into his embrace just as she had when he first kissed her back in September

 

He continued to kiss her and when their lungs began to burn for air he stopped the kiss.  Tricia softly landed back into her seat. Junnosuke smirked. But before he knew it her arm extended out and her hand clear and hard smacked him across his face sending his face smack into the driver’s side window.

 

“OWWW!! What was that for?!”

 

“OMG!! I know that you didn’t just ask that, Kissing Bandit.” Tricia said fire in her eyes. Then before realized it she had straddled his thighs and had taken both of her hands and had took her forefingers and thumbs  pinching his pectoral skin and twisted HARD. Junno began to cry out in pain. “If you so much as ever look at my lips again. I can guarantee that what is taking place now will seem like nothing. You got that?

 

“OKAY! OKAY! I got it! Man you’re acting like I took your first kiss or something.” Junno said rubbing his now sore and probably red chest.

 

He looked at Tricia who was still sitting provocatively on his lap, for a split second he thought he saw something flicker in her eyes but it was only there for a second and he wasn’t really sure he saw what he saw so he decided that it was just his imagination that was playing with him.

 

“Don’t flatter yourself. Junnosuke Taguchi. Now. Get. Out. Of. My. Car.”

 

Junno just sat there looking at Tricia, then leaned his head back against the headrest.

 

“You know I would it’s kind of awkward to exit the car with you sitting on my crotch.”

 

Tricia’s eyes widened and her fair complexion turned red, she was thankful that it was dark inside the interior. She hastily scooted off his lap, but because of  the awkward way they were crunched in the driver’s seat and her skirt was hiked up when she went to move to the passenger side Junno’s hands inadvertly went under it and caressed her behind.

 

“OUT!!” Tricia said.

 

Opening the door, he exited his laughter reaching her ears. Turning back to he smiled and said, “I really had fun tonight Tricia Soledad. We must do it again”

 

Tricia now at this point fuming, maneuvered into the driver’s side and slammed the door in his face, just barely missed getting his fingers crushed in the door, she cranked the car and drove off this barely missing his toes as she back out and drove down the road heading back to her place.”

Turning the cold-water tap on Tricia hope that the anger that she woke up to would disapate with the cold shower, but she highly doubted it because she was being to think that Junnosuke was starting to get under her skin.

***

Junno was in the kitchen…it was late or rather early in the morning. All of the guys had decided to stay over and make a night of it. Jin had been passed out on the sofa, yet he kept mumbling incoherently, and from what he could tell he was dreaming about a girl.

He pulled a glass down from the cabinet and filled it with cold tap water. As he slowly drunk the water Junno thought about his own dreams that night. He had been thinking of Tricia, yet he was sure that she had not dream about him. Tricia Soledad was something else. He couldn’t figure out why she was running through his head all night. But he decided that he wanted to find out.

He smirked thinking about that; she should have never challenged him.

TBC....

A/N: This just came in a flowing inspiration spill as I was working on later parts of the story; I Hoped you enjoyed it!! I was laughing as I wrote this...This is a big clue, I think, of how intense and  at time childish Tricia and Junnosuke's future relationship is going to be hehehehe

 

A/N Sorry for any errors...I wanted to share this now...so if I see any later I will fix them