Whose up for Osaka 2/?

Con Todo Mi Corazon

~~~

While, Koki was waiting three little balls of fur came to greet him. One orange, one black and one white. The ‘Aristcats’ as they were loving called had come to greet their papa.  Koki’s face lit up with a bright smile.

 

Koki: Hey munchkins! *He picks up Toulouse, the orange Tabby* Woah!! What has your mommy been feeding you? You’ve grown a lot since the last time I saw you.

 

Koki had last seen “Louis” about a week ago when he had stayed the night at Kokoro’s to sortof make up for the days ahead that he wouldn’t be with her. And Louis hadn’t looked this big or weighed what he seemed to way now.

 

The other two cats jumped on the sofa and snuggled next to Koki Maria, the white cat on his right side and Burly, the black Tabby on the left side with Louis sighting on his lap, totally loving that he had the best spot.

 

Koki looked around the sitting room that he was now extremely familiar with. He felt the most comfortable in this apartment. He didn’t know why, but his gut told him that it all is related to the woman in the back getting dressed. Koki touched his hand over his heart. It is beating slightly fast yet it always did that when she was standing near or he kissed her. He really enjoyed kissing her.  Okay, I need to stop with the erted thoughts they are just kisses. And he had had his share of those in his life so far but those lips, that body..ugh…, Baka! Why are you such a ert?!

 

Louis who seemed to understand that Koki was in a mental deliuim because  he turned to face Koki on his lap and looked up. Tilting his head to the side he looked at Koki and waited until Koki turned his attention to him.

 

Louis: Meow!! *Then winked at Koki!*

 

Koki blinked. Did Louis really just wink at him? As if he knew that Koki was stunned Louis  stood on his hindlegs and looked Koki straight in the eyes and meowed at Koki.

 

Koki: Oy!! What are you up too? *Louis began to rub against Koki’s neck putting his scent onto him* Watch it now. That tickles *Koki laughs*

 

The click of a camera phone shutters. Both Koki and Louis turn towards the sound. There stood Kokoro at the doorway with her phone in hand with a large goofy smile on her face.

 

Kokoro: My two boys are so cute together.  *laughs* looks like even Louis wants to snuggle with you!

 

Koki: Oy!! Louis! I only give kisses to your mother. Get down boy.

 

At that Koki picks him up and places him on the floor. Once Louis is on the floor he runs to his mama as if to complain about being put aside.

 

Giggling, Kokoro picks him up and walks over to Koki.

 

Kokoro: Since we’re going overnight to Osaka. Lets go ahead and feed them.  Will you help me?

 

Of course Koki would. He watched as she walked to the kitchen, noticing what she had on. From head to tow in black. Her black cargo pants, black tennis shoes, and Black v-cut shirt that was going to be the death of him. Why? Because the way the shirt hugged and caressed her , molding to them, and he could clearly see the apple of her s.

 

Okay stand down, little man. This is not the time? Koki thought. A part of him ever wondered when would be a good time. Koki so didn’t want to mess things up between them. He knew that putting into the equation would make things confusing. It always did. And he didn’t want that. He would only make love to her when the time was right. So he had to be patient to find out if that time would appear.

 

Kokoro: Why are you just standing there. Come feed the babies. *she turned toward Koki with the cat food in her hands*

 

Koki smiled and went to feed the “children” who were all meowing excitedly at their feet.

 

At 7 AM

 

They were on their way without any particular place in mind to stay at, there was a sense of adventure to this little impromptu trip with no pattern or rhyme to it.

 

Kokoro: Koki what were you thinking when you thought of this trip?

 

Kokoro climbed on the back of Koki’s bike putting her helmet on.

 

Koki:  “…….. Ah…. free time!!  Nothing to do…”…Ah!! Yes!! I will go on a solitary trip!!!! With Koko-chan!!!

 

Kokoro: that sounds like “Hajimete no Otsukai” *First Errand, TV show where they sends kids on errands*

 

Koki: exactly *the laugh lines appeared  around his eyes* “Where to go…?  Because I have rarely gone there privately, I will go to Osaka!!”


Kokoro: Okay… I think I get the idea, lets head out of here… *she smirks, she couldn’t help but think that her boyfriend was such a dork*

 

Once he was sure that she was securely on the bike her arms wrapped smugly around his lean waist her s molded to his back, her thighs pressed against his muscular legs did he take off.

 

The morning traffic didn’t seem as bad as it normally is but then they were lesuirely moving through the traffic.  Soon they had arrived at the station.  Koki exited off the bike and went to the green ticket window while Kokoro waited seated on the bike. After buying the tickets he came back with unreserved seats. Koki parked his bike in the secure parking garage, and soon the sound of the train could be heard coming up the tracks.

 

Even thought it was early morning, luckily their seats in a area that had quite a few empty seats and Kokoro relaxed. She did’t want Koki to be recognized so that they could have a normal date.  She didn’t want any rumours floating around. The last thing she wanted was to cause any problems for him and his career. Sure Koki would act like it was nothing to worry about but she was well aware that at times a idol had no privacy at all.

 

Koki:  We’ve arrived at Osaka!!…But where is anything? *Koki was excited as a little child at Disney world.*

 

Kokoro: You have no sense of direction!! That’s because you’re as bad as me!

 

She smirks and he playfully frowns. Then Koki gets an idea

 

Koki:  Ah!! I heard about Minami!! *at that moment as they began exiting the station Koki and Kokoro’s stomach began to growl.

 

Kokoro: *holding her stomoach * Is there food at Minami? I am also hungry,

 

Koki: Yeah, come on. Lets get a taxi and see wat we can find

 

[Minami: http://www.osaka-info.jp/en/area/minami.html]
 

Getting in a taxi was fairly easy. Just as Tokyo taxis are everywhere. Once Koki flagged one down he opened the door ushering Kokoro inside. Once both of then were settled inside Koki attempted to tell the taxi-driver where he wanted him to take them.

Koki: *looking slightly unsure* Sorry, Well… Minami? Please take us  there.

Driver:  Where in Minami?
 

Kokoro and Koki shared a look. This is Koko’s first time in Osaka and Koki has only been here a couple of times work related which meant that he never got to really explore Osaka when he was here.

 

Kokoro: *whispers to Koki* Maybe I should call Ryo, since he is from here. He can tell us where to go.


Koki: *whisphers back* Eh!! What the hell do you have with Ryo’s number? We will be fine okay. * turns back to the driver who is no stranger to clueless tourists. He finds this young couple cute and funny* eh…Does Minami have a station?

Driver: It does.

Koki: I really don’t know much about Osaka, but drive to the station

Driver: There is still time to decide where you really want to go. For now I will for now go in that direction, OK?

Kokoro & Koki: Okay!

And off they go as the taxi leisurely merges into traffic and travels through the city as the drive Koki pulls out his phone and attempts to pull up information abouts places in Osaka. But both his and Kokoro’s attention kept getting pulled to the passing scenery and all the things to see. Osaka was a fairly large city and it was just as eyepopping as Tokyo.

So as they drove instead of deciding where they wanted to go first they just held hands and commented on the passing scenery and the fun of the ride.There is still time, so it could still be decided where to go! They had all day.

Before they both realized it they had arrived. Koki paid the taxi driver and thanked him before they exited the cab.


Kokoro: so we have arrived here. Now what?! * Pulling her sunshades down from the top of her head she placed them over her eyes to block the bright sunshine. Koki realizing how sunny it was did the same thing.

 

Koki: eh…yes, were are. This station is Nanba-Station. Nanba, * pauses as he looked around he nonchalantly grabs Kokoro’s hand. He begins to lead her down the road past the station.*I have heard about it.

 

Kokoro: *happy as always that Koki so freely held her hand and that simple act made her feel so special* How do you know about this staion? *She was curious about the Osaka and was excited that Koki wanted to take this spontaneous trip*

 

Koki: Because there was a signboard of a certain famous marathon runner holding up both hands

 

Kokoro: *turns her head looking confused* What?!

 

Koki: *laughs* I’ll explain latter. *they continue strolling holding hands like young lovers spending the day together. Isn’t that what they were actually?* I’m hungry…there is nothing I see to eat… Sorry baby, I don’t know anything

 

Kokoro: Its’ okay.…

 

Koki: *gasps* Ah!! A ramen-shop!!!!

 

Kokoro: Oh!! Thank goodness!!

 

Squeezing her hand they crossed the street and ordered two serving of ramen.

Between the two of them there is much slurping… gulping. Which the two had a funny time laughing at the sounds that they and the other patrons were making. Kokoro never knew something as simple as this could be so fun.

Koki: Pfuu~ delicious~… 

 

Kokoro: yeah. *slurps the last of her ramen* Does this remind you of anything? *she lifts her eyebrow in question*

 

Koki: Oy… are you testing me?

 

Kokoro: Uhh.. Yeah! * Laughs cutely*

 

She is so adorable. I love how her eyes light up when she laughs like that.  Koki thought. There went his heart fluttering. Was he seriously falling in love with her?

 

Koki: Yes, I remember. When I took you to my favorite ramen shop. Our unofficial first date.

 

Kokoro: wait...how can that be a date? You weren’t even interested in me then?

 

Koki: So are you finally admitting that YOU were interested in me even then? * Kokoro realizing that Koki had turned the question back on her blushed, because she had been interested in him.  After all she had been crushing on him for years, before he even kenw she existed.  But she couldn’t let him know that.*

 

Kokoro: *attempts to control her blushing* No, that’s not what I meant.  * Sits her bowl and chopsticks down in the manner indicating that she was done. Then a thought popped in her head* So were you…I mean interested.

 

Koki: *Also finishing his ramen he put down his chopsticks as well. Leaning in close to her he whispered* DEFINITELY. * and before she could stop him he quickly stole a kiss from her lips. Turning toward the shop keeper, who has been smiling at the fluffiness between them, he bowed in thanks. Kokoro did the same blushing darker then before and unable to look the shop keeper in the eyes.* You know what I think we need to do next?* Kokoro shakes her head no, then takes Koki’s hand again when he offered his hand*… because this is a random trip and I wasn’t thinking clearly, I didn’t bring anything, not even underwear.

 

Koki looks over at Kokoro who had her red messenger bag crossed over her. He would bet a million yen that she was completely prepared while he had just admitted he was a complete idiot.

 

Koki: You don’t need anything do you?

 

Kokoro: This is me you are talking too…

 

Koki: I’ll take that as a no.


Kokoro laughes as a answer. So along they go, still not in a rush and enjoying the cool breeze that was a clue that winter was coming to Japan. There are crowds of people so there is tons of conversations that are flowing around them. Koki made sure that he held tight to his girlfriend’s hand so as not to get separated in the large crowds. So after walking for about 30 minutes are so  Koki finally sees a shop that he wants to go in to get the things that he needs.

 

Koki: Ah!! A cheap shop!! I think I will get what I need here!


[The cheap shop is Don Quijote http://www.donki.com/index_en.php?lang=en&fg=t   ]
 

Kokoro: Don Quijiote!?! Come on Koki! You have me, a fashionista, with you and you want to go shopping here!?

 

Koki: picky, picky , picky…you do realize that a TRUE fashionista can find anything anywhere.

 

There is a slight challenge to his tone. He’s not being mean or anything but he really enjoys teasing her. By the look on her face you thought he had told her that he was really gay or something like in Rikon Syndrome. Koki coughed to cover up the laugh that he wanted to expell.

 

Kokoro: Fine! Let’s go.

 

She let go of Koki’s hand and marched into the store. She was on a mission now.

 

Inside the store, Kokoro walked slowly down the clothes isle rummaging here and there for something that she would like to see Koki in. Her sharp eyes for detail coming into play. That pattern in that shirt wasn’t right, why do they make hideous clothes in the awful greenish color, too  yellow Koki will look like Big Bird’s baby brother. Its with these type of thoughts that Kokoro sorted through the clothes on the racks, one after another.

 

Koki: Oy…aren’t we suppose to be looking at the underwear?

 

Kokoro: *turns around and looks at Koko* You can do that, but don’t you think that you need at least get another shirt to wear tomorrow? Or do you want to wear the same thing? *Koki’s expression concedes that he doesn’t * I thought not. Come over here  so I can see how this looks on you.

 

Koki obediently walked over and  Kokoko lifted a beautiful royal blue shirt against Koki chest.  A statisfied smile graced her face when she saw how it looked against his skin.

 

Kokoro: Perfect! This will go  good with the jeans you have on.  *draps the shirt over her arm* now go find your underwear.

Koki: Why don’t you…?

 

Kokoro: *blushs at the thought of picking out Koki’s underwear* you can handle that all on your own.

 

Koki: What are you so shy about that? Are you having erted thoughts?

 

Kokoro: whatever! Lets switch up the situation. I may need clean underwear, *raises and eyebrow* are you going pick a pair out for me?

 

At that Koki  blushed.

 

Kokoro: I didn’t think so. Come on go find what you need so we can find somewhere to sleep tonight.

 

After about another 20 minutes Koki found what he needed and they checked out and were on their way.


Next a place to spend the night at…

Koki: Let  me try to investigate a little on the web to see what we can find.

 

Kokoro pulled him over to a place to sit and as they looked on their phones to see what hotels were close by.

 

Kokoro: What about this one? *she shows him the name of hotel XYZ* 

 

Koki makes note of the number and dials it on his cell.

Koki:*ri~~~ng… click*Ah… sorry!! Is there a free room now?


Hotel receptionist: We have no empty rooms at the moment…Because it’s Saturday…
 

Koki: I understand!! Thank you!

 

… next and next

Kokoro:*ri~~~ng…* same response as Koki

 

After calling for 30 minutes…

Hotel: … It’s Saturday so there isn’t anything free
 

Kokoro:Yes…. thank you…* ends the call* Koki are we going to have to change this to a camping trip?

 

Koki: Ah… camping the street?…* They share  a look* Okay!!! only one more call at a hotel… if that doesn’t work out we will have to camp…Please don’t hate me, okay?

 

Kokoro: I’ll try. *she smirks* It might be impossible, but there is nothing to lose.

Koki: *ri~~~ng…* Hello! Is there a room available. Please tell me a room is available…

Hotel: Only one room, it was just cancelled!?
 

Koki: Seriously!!… is that so?…Eh? Really!?!?!? I will come right away!! *gives his name and hangs up the phone* We got a room!!

 

Kokoro: WOOOOHOOOO!!! Let’s go before we lose it.

So they pick up their bag and began walking…and walking and walking….

Kokoro: KOKI!! DID YOU FORGET TO ASK FOR DIRECTIONS???

 

Koki had totally forgotten to ask for directions. After all he had never really been to Osaka.  This  was no big deal all he needed to do was ask for directions.

Koki: It’ll be fine. Let’s just ask for directions *Koki sees a young lady about their age pass by*…. Err~~, sor…sorry. Where is the XX-Hotel?* he calls out to the female.

Young lady:Go straight ahead, at that corner on the left. Want me to show you?

 

There seems to be a glimmer of recognition in her eyes as she took in Koki. Koki had on a hat and a pair of shades to cover his face but if a fan looked real close it was a no brainer who he actually was.

Koki:Really!? & Kokoro: No that’s fine.


Young lady:I have time, I will show you, let’s go eat something too!

 

Kokoro didn’t like the way this female was looking at he  man. She hoped that she didn’t snap.


Kokoro:… eh, excuse me *brings the female’s attention to her finally*…but WE already ate… sorry, it’s OK….but thank you for the offer
 

The female look like she got the hint and silently lead them to the hotel. And soon they were thre. They thanked her and entered into the lobby. Koki checked them into the room with no problem.

 

It was only when they were in their room that it dawned on both of them that this was going to be a long night.

 

 

A/N Sorry for any misspelling or grammar errors :P i will fix them later