-006-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-006-

 L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- S.P.A.C.E.  -- D.A.R.K. N.E.B.U.L.A.  -- 2.5.0.0.

Sunggyu took a deep breath and made his way down the hallway.  He would find Soojung later, and talk to her about that file.  Sunggyu walked into the bridge and looked at the members of Infinite. "We are going to head onto that asteroid.  Daeyeol explained to me that they are getting a strange reading it.  There will only be three of us going on this mission."

"Who are you taking on the mission, Captain?" Sungjong asked. He was secretly hoping that he was chosen to go on the mission.  Sungjong rarely went on missions. He was always stuck on the ship and others were asked to go. Woohyun always went on missions as well as Myungsoo and Hoya.  If Sunggyu did not lead a mission it was Dongwoo.  Someone needed to stay on the ship and Sunggyu and Dongwoo normally took turns.

"You are coming with me Sungjong and Howon is as well." Sunggyu said in a serious tone. "We will be leaving shortly so get ready."

Before Sungjong was able to answer, Woohyun had something to say. He always had something negative to say. "Why aren't you bringing me?" Woohyun asked.

"You are needed here." Sunggyu said with no emotion. He knew Woohyun was going to say something. He always says something.  Woohyun was the type of person who always needed to be involved. Sunggyu normally took Woohyun on every mission because he trusted him with his life, but after picking fights today with multiple people. Sunggyu would not be able to deal with Woohyun on a mission.  

"Explain to me why I am needed here? Don't you need my skills?" Woohyun asked.  "You always take me on missions, Sunggyu. Why are you suddenly changing your mind?"

Sunggyu sighed and looked at Woohyun.  He could not stand it when he acted like a childish brat. After the last mission on Muse, Sunggyu knew it was not going to be wise to bring Woohyun on a mission. He did not want the mission to almost go south again.

"Everyone has amazing skills, but for this particular mission Sungjong and Howon are the best candidate for this mission.  Sungjong's stealth combined with Howon's expertise in weapons will help us infiltrated the facility on the asteroid successfully."

"I think it would have been better if you Dongwoo hyung went with you" Woohyun suggested. "With his advance vision wouldn't he be useful more useful than Hoya. No offence." Woohyun said as he turned his attention back to their Captain.

"I need to keep Dongwoo here and make sure you do not do anything stupid!" Sunggyu raised his voice. "I have my reasons for picking people and you should not question me about them." Sunggyu took a deep breath. "HOWON! SUNGJONG! Get ready."

"I never questioned you Captain, but now I am because I am not going on this mission with you. Sunggyu..." Woohyun called Sunggyu's name again without the proper respect causing the older man to stop what he was doing. He was not going to hold back anymore. Sunggyu was going to punch Woohyun.

"Stop it..." Dongwoo said as he stood between them. He knew that they were going to go too far if they kept this up. They were going to say things that they do not mean.  Dongwoo knew that Sunggyu was close to Woohyun. Almost like brothers.

"Always standing up for him when he makes stupid decisions."

"Woohyun enough!" Dongwoo said. "Sunggyu hyung is in charge and the heads of Celestail trust him.  He knows what he is doing. I need to stay here because I am second in comand. If I go on a mission Sunggyu hyung will stay. If he goes on a mission I stay." Dongwoo sighed. "We need to figure out what is going on.  Sungyeol brother detected something on the astoride. It seems like there are people trapped there, and we want to know why and how they got there.  It will solve the mystery why ships have been disappearing like the Bermuda Triangle."

"You know that is just a myth. The Bermuda Triangle does not exist." Myungsoo said as he looked at Dongwoo.

"Some myths are true though." Sungyeol said as he looked at Myungsoo. "You should know that Myunggie."

"I thought I told you not to call me that Sungyeol." Myungsoo said in an annoyed voice.

"I forgot. You are L right now. Only Myungsoo allows me to call him that and you are not him right now." Sungyeol pouted.

Sunggyu sighed, "L! Sungyeol! I need you to meet the three of us in the control room. You are both in charge of teleporting us from here to the astride and back, and we may not be coming alone. Do you understand me."

"Yes, Sir." Sungyeol saluted.

"I told you not to call me sir. I am only two years older than you." Sunggyu sighed, "Dongwoo walk woth me. I need to discuss a few things with you."

"Ok, Gyuzizi." Dongwoo said as he followed Sunggyu towards his room.  He knew something was up with the older man. He could tell.

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- S.P.A.C.E. -- E.X.O. P.L.A.N.T -- 2.5.0.0

"Are you sure we should bring them in Kris hyung to help track Haneul down?" Chanyeol asked with his arms crossed.  Chanyeol knew that they were the best people for the job. He did not like them and asking them to do things always came with a price.

"They know the universe better than we do, Chanyeol. They need to be brought in and they need to find her. I want Haneul brought back to EXO Planet alive so I can make her suffer." Kris said in a cold voice.  As much as he did not want to use them, he needed to. "I told you to contact them."

"What makes you think they will talk to me hyung?" Chanyeol asked as he looked at Kris.  He knew that when it came to business; they rather talk to someone who was in-line for the thrown. Minseok should be first in line for the thrown, but that responsibility fell onto Kris when Minseok expressed his support towards those who are genetically altered.  Normally, when someone sides or protects someone who is genetically altered, they are normally executed or put into camps where they work until they die, but they could not to that to their brother. 

"I will ask Chen to do it then." Kris said in an annoyed voice.  He could not believe Chanyeol would not call those annoying Matoki's.

"He is not going to agree to do it as well." Chanyeol said as he looked at Kris. You are the crown prince. We are just princess. You are our soon to be king. Well you need to get married first to become king, but that is besides the point.  The Matoki's are not going to want to hear from anyone, but you, hyung." Chanyeol said. "As much as you don't want to talk to them you need to."

"FINE!" Kris said as he walked over to the screen that was in the study and called the leader of the strongest Bounty Hunters he knew from Mato.

Chanyeol leaned against the wall with his arms crossed as he watch Kris. 

"Why aren't they picking up. I do not have time for this.  She is going to get further away and we will never find her. I will never have my revenge on her." Kris yelled.

Someone is impatient!

Kris looked at the person who appear on the screen. "Finally, I thought you were never going to pick up. I have a job for you and your boys Yong Guk."

"And what is in it for me, Kris?" Yong Guk as he looked at the prince with the poor attitude. 

"If you want to keep our trade and boundary agreement you are going to do this for me." Kris said, "Something of mine has escaped and I need you to get her back."

"Someone seems to have a runaway bride. Did your fiancé get cold feet because she knew what she was getting into if she married you." Yong Guk chuckled.

"That is not it. She ran away because we found out what she truly was.  I found out that my fiancé is genetically altered and there was no way I was having my children not be pure.  I cannot believe my own brother h

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter