-007-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-007-

  L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- S.P.A.C.E.  -- D.A.R.K. N.E.B.U.L.A.  -- 2.5.0.0.

 Sunggyu looked around the compound. It was dark and eerie. Something did not feel right to Sunggyu, but he was not going to let the younger members of his team know that he felt like they were being watched. "Sungjong..."

 "Nehh hyung." Sungjong grabbed onto Sunggyu and Hoya's wrist. He turned them invisible. "I am not sure how long it will last. When I turn myself invisible it can last up to six hours. I am unsure how long it will be with three people, and if we are rescuing someone I am going to need to turn them invisible as well."

 "Just do your best Sungjong, and we will be fine." Hoya said as he looked at Sunggyu hoping that the older man would not say anything.  Hoya knew how Sunggyu could be sometimes, but lately Hoya has been noticing a change in Sunggyu.  Something was obviously wrong with the older man.  He seemed to be getting headaches more often lately, and seemed to be sleeping a lot more.  Hoya wanted to know what was wrong, but he knows that he should respect Sunggyu's privacy.

 "Why are you staring at me?" Sunggyu asked as he glared at Hoya. He wondered why the younger man has been looking at him like that.  Sunggyu hated when people stared at him like that. 

 "I was not staring at you, hyung." Hoya sighed as they continued to make their way down the hallway.

 Sunggyu snorted because he has a feeling that Hoya was glaring at him because he did not want him to make snarky comment. "Sungjong will we be able to remain invisible if we split up?" 

"You will be, but you need to remain a certain distance from me." Sungjong said as he looked at their captain.  He wondered why Sunggyu wanted to be separated from them. 

"I think we will cover more ground if we split up.  Sungjong! Hoya! I want you to stay together.  I will go this way." Sunggyu said as he looked at the two younger men.  He wanted Hoya to stay with Sungjong because part of Sunggyu still did not trust the younger man.  Sungjong was forced into this life style. He did not chose it.  

"Hyung..." Hoya called Sunggyu's name, but he was already out of sight.  He released a sigh and looked at Sungjong. Hoya hated out Sunggyu as acting lately.

"What do you think we are looking for?" Sungjong asked as he looked at the older man.  "Hoya hyung?" Sungjong called the older man's name.  He wondered what the older man was thinking because he was staring into space.  Hoya did not normally do that. "Hyung..."

"We want to see if there are any survivors." Hoya said as he walked next to Sungjong.  "There was a ship there and it seems recent."

"That ship is from Exo Planet..." Sungjong said as he bit his lip. He knew that there were two princes from Exo Planet in Inspirit, but he never really interacted with them.  Sungjong had heard stories about how some of the royals acted.  He wondered if they were going to rescue one.

"Jonggie..." Hoya caught the younger's arm and stopped him. 

"What hyung?" Sungjong asked as he felt Hoya cover his mouth and pull him into his chest. Sungjong struggled, but Hoya's grip was too much for him.  The man's strength was not normal.  Hoya watched himself around the maknae because the older man knew that he could break the younger in two, if he wanted to.

Where is she?

How am I supposed to know!

She has to still be on our asteroid. 

She is still here. I can feel it, but I can also feel another presence. Do you think B.A.P is here?

There is a possibility and if they aren't that girl and her little friends will never find out a way to get out of here.

Hoya released Sungjong when they were finally out of sight.  "You did not need to hold me so tight.  It is not like I was going to say anything." Sungjong flipped his hair out of his eyes.  He was starting to wonder who they were after from Exo Planet.  He knew that the planet had now Princesses, but there was a possibility that they may have one soon.

"Jonggie, we should follow them." 

 ---

Sungyeol was typing something into the computer.  "Aish. They had to go invisible. Do you know how hard it is to track someone when th

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter