-014-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-014-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0

Haneul crashed into Sunggyu's back when he stopped suddenly at the end of the hall.  She looked around and noticed they were in front of a black door that had the number 0609 embossed in gold.  She wondered if that number had a special meeting.  Haneul looked away when Sunggyu entered to code to get into the apartment, she knew that she did not have the right to know the password. Haneul knew she was intruding in on Sunggyu and Dongwoo's life.  Sunggyu opened it, holding the door for Haneul to enter first.  She stepped into the home and could not believe how extravagant the apartment was.

Sunggyu entered behind her and closed the door and the first thing he heard was Misun's voice echoing throughout the apartment.   What was this annoying girl complaining about this time?  Sunggyu had enough and knew that he needed to lay down some ground rules. He was allowing them to stay in the home he shares with Dongwoo and all bodyguard did was complain.  Sunggyu walking into the living room and noticed that Dongwoo was backed into a wall.   Sunggyu knew that Dongwoo was allowing Misun to win, he did not hit girls no matter what.  Even if they were an enemy he did not lay a hand on them, it was how Dongwoo's parents raised him.   Sunggyu looked over at  Hana who was trying to pull Misun away from Dongwoo, put she pushed the girl. Hana fell to the ground, with a loud thug. "What is going on here?"

"Small eyes is finally back.  I hope you did not corrupt Haneul more than you already have."  Misun said in a coldly as she released Dongwoo's shirt.  Dongwoo backed away from the girl and looked at Sunggyu and then at Hana who was still on the ground.  Dongwoo walked over to the girl, placing his hand under her arm, pulling her up.  He knew Sunggyu did not need this right now, but it was unavoidable.

"What are you doing?" Sunggyu said in a slightly irritated voice.  He was trying so hard not to explode.  Sunggyu knew that he would not get anywhere if he shouted. When Misun did not answer him Sunggyu pinched the bridge of his noise, as he took a deep breath.  "Miss. Misun, I asked you a question. Can you please answer it?"

 Misun snorted, "Now you are being respectful?" The people on this planet were so disgusting.  She could not believe both Haneul and Hana were so calm.  How could she do this to Minseok? Did Haneul still love him or was she falling for that hopeless captain, Sunggyu.

"I have always been respectful, you are just to blind to your own hatred to see that." Sunggyu took a deep breath "I just can't stand it when people are angry all the time.  I have done nothing, but help you and all you have done is fight with me." Sunggyu took a deep breath, "What happened to make you attack Dongwoo?" 

"He nearly killed us with his driving!" Misun crossed his arms, and looked away from Sunggyu.  She did not want to look at his lying face.

 "Is that all!" Sunggyu said sarcastically.

"Is that all..." Misun said as she took a step closer to Sunggyu.  She was tempted to use her ability on him, but Misun stopped herself.  She needed air and headed towards the door, "Don't follow me." She said coldly as she opened the door and slammed it behind her. 

"Dongwoo..." Sunggyu looked at the younger male and told what to do with his eyes.  He wanted Dongwoo to follow Misun and keep a close eye on her.  There was something about her that he could not trust, but that was not the only reason why he wanted Dongwoo to follow her.  Sunggyu knew if anything happened to the girl, it would be all on him.   He could not allow that to happen. 

"Got it, watch her but remain invisible." Dongwoo said as he waited a few moments before following Misun.  He wondered where this girl was going at this time of night.

"I'm sorry about Misun unnie's behavior." Haneul said as she looked at Sunggyu with a worried expression on her face. 

"Misun unnie has not always been like this." Hana said as she looked at Sunggyu.  "She has only become like this recently. It is like she hates the world or she is jealous about something." Hana looked at Haneul. 

 "If this is about Minseok oppa, that is out of my control.  I did not ask for him to like me. I do not even know how I feel about him.  Everything is just happening so face I..." Haneul looked at Hana and took a deep breath, "It is hard for me to keep up with."

 "I know you did not ask for what happened, Haneul.  We were living a normal life until it was revealed that you were not pure. I'm sorry if I said something to make you feel overwhelmed." Hana sighed and turned her attention to Sunggyu. "I never got to properly than you or Sungyeol sii for creating those new identities for us.  I appreciate your kindness and everything that you have done for us."

"It is Sungyeol you should thank." Sunggyu put his hands into his pockets. "I will show you to your rooms."

"You don't need to do that.  Dongwoo oppa has already showed me where they were.  I can show Haneul. You look like you need some time alone." Hana said as she grabbed onto Haneul's arm and pulled her best friend along.

---

Suho looked at Minseok and Lay, wondering if he should bring up seeing someone who looked like Haneul.  He bit his lip and watched the guards who game from Exo Planet with Minseok and Lay, closely.  The four guards were guarding the entrance of the privet room in the restaurant they were having dinner.   The guards were far enough so they would not hear their conversation and Suho was going to take this opportunity to tell his hyung, "Minseok Hyung..."

Minseok looked at Suho and wondered what he wanted.  He could tell by the tone of the younger's voice that it was important. He put down his chopstick and gave the younger male his full attention.  "Is there something that you need to tell me?"

Suho sighed as he leaned forward, closer to Minseok.  He wanted to talk in the lowest tone possible, he did not want the guards to overhear their conversations.  "Do you know where Haneul's whereabouts are? Where she was last seen? Have you been able to contact Misun?" Suho watched Minseok shake his head. Suho sighed and looked at his brother.  He needed to tell him, "I thought I saw her earlier her with that famous captain, Sunggyu."

Minseok eyes widened, "What do you mean you saw her? How could you have seen her and why the hell would she come to Earth?"

"Well according to those twins, who talked to Sunggyu the girl was found on some asteroid in the Dark Nebula with two other girls."  Suho leaned closer to Minseok.  "Did you know that Kris hyung hired, B.A.P to kidnap Haneul?"

"I overheard Kris talking to them before we left for earth.  I think Haneul is here as well, but we cannot be too sure." Lay sighed. 

"Why didn't you tell me this before?" Minseok asked with a worried tone in his voice.  "If she is here, wouldn't that put her in more danger.  Doesn't Earth know

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter