-015-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-015-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0

Misun froze when she heard his voice.  She turned around slowly and saw Prince Kris standing in front of her.  "You're highness..." Misun  bowed.  She was happy to see him.  Misun was sick of following orders from Prince Minseok and was starting to believe that the man that she was in love with was wrong about Haneul.  She was starting to believe Prince Kris was right in finishing off Genetically Altered humans like Haneul.  She was not pure and pretended to be pure for the longest time.

"Misun, I am so happy you are alright, I have been worried about you." Kris said in a kind voice, and looked around, hoping no one would see him.  He was not supposed to be on Earth, and if anyone found out he was here, it could affect Exo Planets Treaty with Earth.  Kris smiled at Misun, "I heard you were tricked into helping my ex-fiancé escape.  Is she still traveling with you?"

"She is..." Misun crossed her arms and looked at Kris. "What do you need from me, my prince?  If you want me to lead you to Haneul that may be difficult.  We are currently staying at that young captains place."

"Ahh, Sunggyu...I have heard stories about that man, and his supposed ability. Not many people has witnessed that captains ability, but I heard it is something that many people want to acquire." Kris smirked as he motioned  Chen to come out of the shadows.

"Prince Chen, your hear as well." Misun bowed.

"Do you really think I would let this hyung travel here alone.  It is not safe for him for him to be traveling around by himself. I can always electrify people with my lightning if they do something that is not to my linking. The future king of Exo Planet must be protected."  Chen sighed,  "Hyung wanted to come here himself to see if the Bounty Hunters, B.A.P do their job correctly, but it is going to be hard for them to do it on Earth.  They need to try and kidnap Haneul on another planet, where she is not being heavily guarded."

"I see..." Misun said as she looked at Chen, "Why are you telling me this anyway. I was the one who helped that girl escape.  I might not be on your side my prince."

"You may have helped her escape, but you were manipulated to do so by my brother Minseok."  Kris sighed, "I know that you are in love with him and love makes you do crazy thing. Love is the only reason why you helped him in the first place.  Minseok is not worth loving, Misun. It is time to give up on him before it is too late.  He is only going to be executed when I become king anyway. There is no point in loving him anymore."

"More like Minseok oppa was manipulated by Haneul." Misun crossed her arms.  "You should not kill him because he fell in love with someone by mistake."

"I do not think it is a mistake.  Minseok has always been different from us.  He has always seen the good in people who are not Pure like us.  Minseok believes the genetically altered can help us, but they can't Their abilities can only go so far." Kris explained, "The are limited in what they can do."

"I'm sorry I spoke out of line...It is a mistake for Minseok and Haneul to be in love.  They kissed before we left."

"WHAT?" Kris yelled.  He wondered why no one told him about this before. How could he know if Minseok was lying to him. He was starting to care about what happened Haneul and Minseok.  He was beginning to wonder if they were having a secret relationship behind his back when he was intending on marrying Haneul.

"Minseok kissed Haneul before we departed and told her that he was in love with her, but she did not respond to him." Misun sighed.  She needed to tell the prince the truth and she no longer cared what happened to Haneul, Hana, and her once beloved Prince Minseok.

"We need to get Haneul and her little friend Hana back to Exo Planet so they can be punished for their wrong doings, but I want them to believe that they are home free.  I want them to forget that they were on the run from Exo Planet because the more they forget that they are fugitives, the more mistakes they will make. Once I catch them I want them to suffer for eternity." Kris said in a cold voice.

"How long are you going to wait?" Misun asked  "And what about me?" Misun asked, "Didn't I betray Exo Planet?"

Kris looked over at Misun and smiled, "I was thinking about six months to a year, but it could change over time." Kris walked closer to her and looked down at her.   "You did not betray our plaent and your case is completely different from that disgusting creature, Haneul." He placed a hand on Misun's chin and tilted it upwards as he leaned forward. "You were not in your right state of mind when you agreed to protect that , and if you do as I say I will make you my wife."

---

Dongwoo cursed under his breath when he lost her and thought it would be best to return home.  He did not see any harm in following the girl any longer.  She just needed to cool off and they needed to give her the space to do so.  If he continued to follow her, Misun would probably hate them forever and not cooperate with them.

Dongwoo stuffed his hands into his jackets pockets and decided to kill some time before heading back to the apartment he shares with Sunggyu.  He did not want Sunggyu to get mad at him for coming back so soon.

He walked towards his favorite place to think and eat.   Dongwoo needed to clear his head and be normal for once. Dongwoo knew he was far from normal, but sometimes he wishes he was a normal citizen that lived in one of the neighboring districts of Inspirit. There were places like Cassopeia, Kamilia, and Blackjack.   Dongwoo had visit these places a few times when he was a student, mainly Cassopeia where he learned a lot about constellations and how space was evolving.

Dongwoo paused for a moment and had a bad feeling about something.  He needed to head home immediately.  Dongwoo broke out into a run, hoping that everything was alright at home, Sunggyu did not look well when he left.

---

Suho entered their apartment and sighed.  He the lights and looked at his two brothers.  "I know it is nothing special, but it's home to Kyungsoo and I."

"It's perfect." Lay said as he looked over at Miseok, who looked like the walking dead.  He sighed deeply and placed a hand on his shoulder. "Why don't you get some rest. We can talk more in the morning." Lay smiled weakly and watched Minseok nod.

"Let me show you where you are staying hyung..." Kyungsoo said as he grabbed onto the older arm, dragging him towards one of their guest room's leaving Suho and Lay to talk.  The guards where outside, Suho offered for them to come in, but they refused. 

"We need to talk..." Lay said in a serious tone.

Suho nodded and looked at Lay.  "What exactly has happened since we have been away.  They are not telling us much."

"They are not telling you much because father and Kris told them to."  Lay sighed, "Things are not so great at home and I believe they are going to get worse.  Our planet is not really accepting of those who do not obtain their abilities through the pure way.  Haneul is not Pure and they recently found out that she was genetically altered. I do not think Haneul even knew what she truly was." Lay bit his lip, "The engagement was broken off and Haneul disappeared the next day with Misun and Hana."

"I don't trust Misun." Suho crossed his arms, thinking about some of the things that girl did in the past to get Minseok's attention.

"I do not trust her either, but Minseok does and we need to respect his wishes.  He is not in a healthy state right now."  Lay sighed.

"So that is why you came with him, to keep an eye on him." Suho said.

"Correct, if he was not ill, Luhan would have came." Lay said, "But what is important right now is to make him feel at ease. You said you saw someone who looked like Haneul."

"I did, she was with that Captain, Kim Sunggyu." Suho said.

"We should talk to him."  Lay said.

"That may be difficult because it seems like he does not want to talk to us." Suho said.

"Then request it from the Head of Celestial, he is the one who adopted Sunggyu sii as a son." Lay said in a serious tone, "Sunggyu sii will have to do what his step-father asks, right?" Lay smirked.

"You're right. I will talk to Celestials head in the morning." Suho sighed, "But right now you should get some rest Lay.  You traveled a long way to get here." Suho watched as Lay nodded his head, and headed towards the room where Kyungsoo took Mineok.  He hoped everything would turnout alright and that Sunggyu would talk to them."

---

Sunggyu tossed and the couch and Haneul tried to stop him from moving like this.   She needed to keep the cold cloth on his forehead to help his fever that seemed to get higher and higher as each moment past.  "Hang in there Sunggyu..."

Haneul bit her lip and thought of the first thing that came to mind.  When she touched someone she was able to use their powers, but that was not all her ability did.  Haneul was also able to store abilities and use them another time.  She knew it was dangerous doing this, but Haneul did not care anymore

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter