-008-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

 -008-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T. -- 2.5.0.0

Suho was frustrated with his brother when he found out that they were using a bounty hunter to bring Haneul back to Exo Planet.  Suho already knew that she was going to escape somehow.  He knew Minseok had something planned out.

"You seem bothered by something hyung?" Kyungsoo asked as he sat down, on the fountain ledge, next to his brother. They were in the park, but they were being closely guarded by the twins, known as the Dragon Twins. Daeryong and Soryong never took their eyes off of them. It made Kyungsoo feel like he was trapped.

"You should know what I am troubled about, Kyungsoo.  This situation has become a complete mess. I hope it does not turn into a war.  This planet has a lot of good people who want to live in harmony." Suho sighed, "We come here to discuss peace between pure ones and genetically altered humans, but we have not gotten anywhere."

"I know that, but what is the trouble that was caused, hyung?" Kyungsoo asked. He did not know what Suho was talking about.  He was asleep when the older man had a call with their home planet.  Kyungsoo was disappointed that he was unable to see any of his brothers, but he was to exhausted earlier.

"I got a transmission from Baekhyun, saying that Minseok hyung fell ill because of the stress he is under trying to keep from his brothers who do not agree with his beliefs.  Kris put a bounty on Haneul, and he wants her alive and anyone she is traveling with dead."

"Whomever Minseok hyung asked to protect noona on her escape will not let anything happen to her.  I think the person hyung chose is very loyal to him." Kyungsoo said with a gentle smile. "Misun noona would do anything for Minseok hyung."

"I know she will do anything, but I do not trust her fully.  She loves hyung, but hyung loves Haneul.  She was supposed to marry Kris, but I know that she did not love him.  She was just going to marry Kris because she had to." Suho sighed, "Arranged marriages are never a good thing Kyungsoo, let's hope that you never have to be involved with on."

"But, aren't arranged marriages only or those who are going to eventually take the thrown of Exo Planet?" Kyungsoo asked.

Suho sighed and flicked Kyungsoo's forehead, "You should know this already." Suho sighed and could not understand why Kyungsoo did not know the history of their planet. "We should head inside. Those meetings are going to start up again soon."

"Yes, hyung." Kyungsoo smiled as he stood up and headed into the building with Suho walking right next to him.

The Drangon twins slowly followed behind them.  They knew that they had to keep a far enough distance so they do not feel uncomfortable. The twins already knew that the two Princes were uncomfortable about being protected. 

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- S.P.A.C.E.  -- D.A.R.K. N.E.B.U.L.A.  -- 2.5.0.0.

"Do you know where you last saw her?" Yongguk asked Yunho and Changmin.  He could not believe they could not do one simple job. They just needed to keep a close eye on the girl until they got there, but no.  They had to let her escape, and what makes it worse is that when they arrived they saw a Celestial ship. Yongguk was not stupid enough to attach their ship.   He knew that if he attacked anyone from Celestial it will start a Galactic war. He also did not want to tell Yunho and Changmin about the Celestial ship.

"She used her ability and ran off with two other girls that were traveling with her."  Changmin said as he sighed and looked over at Yunho. He knew something was on his mind by what.  Changmin has never seen Yunho in such deep thought before.  Was he planning something? "We did not expect her to be this strong. She is not a pure one. She is one of..."

"That should not matter." Youngguk said as he crossed his arms.  "Kris does not really care about the two other girls.  All he wants is that girl who wronged him. He wants me to bring Haneul back to him so he can give her proper punishment." 

"Putting that pretty little thing into a Labor Camp will not do him any good.  Her ability is impressive and he should manipulate her in doing what he wants. She can take anyone's ability and make it her own." Yunho smirked.

"I will see what I can do, but where was the last place you saw her?" Yungguk needed to know so he can send his men searching for the girl.  He knew they were itching for a game of hide and seek.  Yongguk was excited for that game too.

"The northeast corridor." Changmin answered the bounty hunter.

---

"Hey are you alright?" The man spoke as his head started to hurt. He could not have a vision now, it was not the time or place. He needed to get these young women to safety. He could not show any sign of weakness.

"I'm sorry..." Haneul said as she got off of the young and stood up.  A slight blush appeared on her face.  She has never been in that position with a male before.  Haneul watched as the man stood up and noticed his uniform.  He was a part of Celestial.  Her parents told her about them members of Celestial, you had to be the best of the best to get into their academy or have some sort of linage.

"It's fine." He said as he stood up and looked at the three girls. He did not want to let them know that his head was killing him. Sunggyu knew if he told them that they will not feel protected. "Is it only the three of you that are trapped here?"

"We are no

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter