-012-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-012-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0.

 The head watched Sunggyu leave the room.  He knew something was off with the young captain, and he did not like it. "I am having a hard time trusting him at the moment." He looked at his subordinate, "Why are you letting him go like this? He should be telling us everything he knows."

 "He must have his reason's, sir. You just need to give him some times and space. Sunggyu seems extremely troubled lately." The head subordinate sighed.  He could see how drained Sunggyu was.  Being captain so young was not easy.  He had to act differently from others because Sunggyu was the type of person who wanted the public's respect, but that is difficult when you have a criminal on the team and a kid who always acts out. 

 "I don't care if he is troubled. What I care about is the job being done correctly and for Sunggyu to be truthful with me." The head said. "He never lies to me and I do not want Sunggyu to start now. "

 "Why should he be truthful to you when you are not truthful with him?"  He said as he crossed his arms.  He was getting sick of the heads little games with his people.

 "You of all people should know why I cannot tell Sunggyu the truth.  It will affect his duties and he may not be as loyal to me. Sunggyu is one of the best and I cannot lose him to anyone." The head said as he slammed his hand on his desk. "Not even to one of those girls."

"Sunggyu does not open his heart to people. I don't think you have anything to worry about.  You see how he talks to you sir."

"I know that, but I cannot help but worry about him.  I see him as a son and..."  The head sighed.  "He is someone that I must protect."

"I know sir, but you need to let Sunggyu make his own decisions.  You cannot make them for him.  If he makes a mistake he will try and fix it on his own.  If these girls are not who they say they are than who are they?"

"That is why we are going to find out..." The head placed his hands on his desk and folded them. He sighed deeply.   "DAEYEOL!"

 ---

 "Hyung, what took so long?" Dongwoo asked as he looked at the older man with a worried expression on his face. Dongwoo knew that Sunggyu was probably yelled at about something.

 "Nothing important. I just told them that they will get the paperwork from this mission by tomorrow morning." Sunggyu said as he turned towards the two girls. He was about to say something to them, but Dongwoo interrupted them.

 "Gyuzizi, please don't pull another all-nighter. You know what they do to you!" Dongwoo sighed as he crossed his arms.

"How many times to I have to tell you not to worry about me Dongwoo..." Sunggyu said with no emotion in his voice.  He looked over at the three girls. "Follow Dongwoo and I.  You three will be staying with us for the time being?"

"Why aren't we getting our own apartment?" Misun asked with her arms crossed. "Do you expect me to live with a bastard like you?" Misun clicked her tongue to the roof of . 

Sunggyu glared at Misun. Did this girl not understand why they had to stay with them? Did she know what he was risking?  He was risking everything for these girls because of a unclear vision.  Sunggyu knew that Haneul voice was in his vision, but everything else was still blur.

"I will get the car." Dongwoo said as he hurried off, not wanting to be around for when Sunggyu exploded.  Dongwoo knew the only man was on edge lately, and the Misun girl did not help one bit.  Dongwoo sighed deeply as he hurried off.

Sunggyu was annoyed that Dongwoo was leaving him alone with these girls.  He glared at the back of Dongwoo's head, hoping that his air will catch on fire, but it did not. 

"I asked you a question small eyes." Misun smirked. She wanted to piss Sunggyu off. She wanted to do everything she can, not to live with Sunggyu and his so-called best friend.  Misun already knew that Haneul had an interested in Sunggyu and her friends.  They would be risking so much if they stayed here.

"If you live on your own my boss can get to you, and find out the truth. I do not want the truth to be exposed.  I need to figure out how to get Miss. Haneul back to the person who loves her, and risked everything to protect her." Sunggyu sighed. He was trying to calm himself down, but this girl was getting on his last nerve.

"He will probably visit us at your place anyway. So what's the point?" Misun said in a sassy tone. When Sunggyu mentioned Minseok, Misun got angry.  "That is something that cannot get fixed, and if it is small eyes, it will take centuries."

"He does not do that. All business is done here, not at our private home. So please let me help you and stop being a..."

"Your chariot awaits lovely ladies." Dongwoo said cheerfully.

"Come..." Sunggyu said as he looked at the girls. Hana was the first to make her way over to the car.  She has never seen a car like this.  They do not have technology like this on Exo Planet.  "Wow..."

"Impressed?" Dongwoo asked with a smile.

Hana nodded and looked at the car closer.

"Stupid, naive girl." Misun said with her arms crossed.

"So we are stupid to trust the only people who are on our side?" Haneul asked as she looked at her bodyguard. She could not believe how ridiculous she was being. Haneul could see good and bad things happen if they stayed with Sunggyu.  "We are in a new place and if our true identities were revealed who knows what will happen to us.  I would have probable have been send back to Exo Planet for execution."

Sunggyu stared at Haneul and looked at Misun moments later. 

"And whose fault is that?" Misun said coldly.

"Are you saying it is my fault for being genetically altered?" Haneul asked clenching her fist.

"If you were pure, this would not have happened. Minseok would not have had to sacrifice everything for you.  He was not hated by his brothers before."  Misun crossed her arms.

"His beliefs about those who are genetically altered would still be the same.  I had no clue I was genetically altered until recently.  I was lied to, but I know my parents only did it for my own protection."  Haneul took a step forwards, but Sunggyu grabbed her arm and stood in front of her. 

"ENOUGH!" Sunggyu said in an anno

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter