-001-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-001-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0.

"Get Up!" He yelled as he entered the second oldest room and opened the drapes.  He looked out the floor length window at Inspirit. It was another beautiful day. A slight smile appeared on his face as he looked out at the beautiful city. "Yahhh, Jang Dongwoo, how long are you going to sleep?"

The older man let out a sigh and walked over to where the younger man who was still sleeping.  He was not wearing a shirt which was normal. The older man shook his head at the younger. All he was in were his pig boxers. They had a tail, snout, and everything.  He sometime questioned Dongwoo's taste in under garments. It was strange, but that how Dongwoo was. He was strange. He always has been, but that is what he liked about Dongwoo.

He was starting to get irritated, "YAHHH DONGWOO!" He slapped the younger's .  Dongwoo he stood up on his bed holding his banana pillow, ready to attack the person who slapped his . Dongwoo was normally the once slapping peoples butts. The slapper was going to pay.

"Gyuzizi..." Dongwoo said as he looked at the older man. His blonde hair covered his chocolate brown eyes. He looked around the room and noticed that it was morning. Dongwoo felt like he did not sleep at all. The just returned from a mission late last night. He looked over at Sunggyu and noticed that he was dressed in his white uniform.

Dongwoo finally remember what was going on.  They were getting information on a new mission today. He almost forgot.  He thought they were going to finally have time to breath, but they never had time to breath because they were Infinite.

"We have a meeting to get to so get dress and stop messing around." Sunggyu said in a serious tone. "The heads want to see us." Sunggyu walked out of Dongwoo's room. He was about to walk down the stairs when his head started to hurt. Sunggyu gripped onto the railing and closed his eyes tightly.  He did not like what he was seeing, all that destruction was heartbreaking. 

Sunggyu grabbed onto his head. He did not understand why this vision was hurting his head so much.  He heard a faint voice calling his name.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo came out of his room with his uniform jacket half, button.  When he saw Sunggyu grabbing his head he hurried over to the older man. "Hyung." Dongwoo placed a hand on the older man's shoulder. "Hyung can you hear me?"

Dongwoo never seen Sunggyu react this way to a vision before.  He slowly lead the older man who was still in the middle of his vision over to the couch. He was worried. Dongwoo did not care if they were going to be late to the meeting.

"Hyung..."Dongwoo rubbed Sunggyu's back.

---

Hoya was sitting at a cafe with Sungjong. He watched the younger male drink his milk.  Hoya was the one who was in charge of looking after the younger man.  He was making sure the kid did not go back to his old ways.  Hoya believes that Sungjong got off easy.  He could have had a harsher punishment

"Why do you keep looking at me like that?" Sungjong put down his milk and looked at Hoya.  He crossed his arms across his chest. 

Hoya sighed, "I was not looking at you." Hoya took a sip of his coffee. He wondered what was taking the others so long to get here.  They always met her while Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung went to their little meetings that they were not invited to.  This made Hoya bitter sometimes because they did not have the clearance that Sunggyu hyung and Dongwoo hyung had.  Hoya could always ask Sungyeol to do some hacking, but Hoya knows that Sunggyu would know it was them.

"Whatever you say hyung." Sungjong took another sip of his milk. "I wonder what type of adventure we will go on this time. I hope it is not as boring as the last mission we went on."

"The last mission was not that bad." Woohyun said as he put an arm around Sungjong's shoulder. "All those girls on that planet were beautiful. I would love to go back there again soon."

"We are probably not going back to Muse anytime soon. Those nine girls were soemthing else." Hoya said as he took another sip of his coffee.

"They were beautiful." Woohyun said.

"Will you let go of me." Sungjong said in a disrespectful tone.  He could not stand Woohyun's personality. All he cared about were girls. It was always about charming a girl.  He was having a ball in Muse with all the pretty girls who were as tall as Woohyun or ever taller.

Sungjong's eyebrow twitched when Woohyun continued to hold onto him. Sungjong hated being touched. "I SAID LET GO?"

Woohyun removed his arms from around Sungjon

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter