-011-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-011-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0.

"Stay close to Dongwoo and I when we arrive.  When you are asked a question you must not reveal who you really are.  We gave you a new name and you better remember them." Sunggyu crossed his arms.  He knew he was risking a lot, but based off of the visions he has been having lately, it seems like Haneul is somehow connected.

"We won't do anything to harm your image, Captain." Misun said in a bitter voice.  "I want you remain perfect."

"Misun!" Haneul warned. She could not believe she was being like this.

"I will not stop, Miss Haneul.  I am here to protect you, not someone's perfect image." Misun said in a cold voice.

"You need to cooperate with everyone to protect Haneul." Hana crossed her arms.  "They want to help us so you should let them."

"No one is perfect." Sunggyu said with his arms crossed as he glared at Misun.  "If you keep having this attitude of yours, Haneul is going to get herself caught. Do you want that?" Sunggyu asked in a cold voice.  He did not know how much longer he can put up with Misun's crap.

"No, I do not want to disappoint Prince Minseok.  He asked me to protect this girl no matter what." Misun crossed her arms.  Everyone seemed to be against her.  She could not stand that.  Everyone they came across seemed to really like Haneul.

"I thought his name was Xiumin?" Dongwoo asked with his arms crossed. He was confused about the person they were talking about.

"His real name is Minseok." Sungyeol said as he looked up from his computer.  "He was given the name Xiumin when he came of age because it is a tradition on Exo Planet."

"How do you know that?" Hana asked.

"I know because I was trained to know everything about every planet in the universe." Sungyeol snorted. "Let's just say I am a genius."

"Aren't you just an engineer?" Misun asked, "Why does an engineer need to know about the other planets in space?"

"I need to know because each planet has different technology. I need to understand it in case we run into a..." Sungyeol a started to explain his job.  He was not going to tell him about half the things he does for Celestial because some of it is illegal.

"Sungyeol, you said enough." Sunggyu ordered with his arms crossed.  He did not want Sungyeol to reveal to much about their training.

Sungyeol rolled his eyes, "I will remain quiet Great Captain Gyu." Sungyeol smirked as he closed his laptop.  "We will see each other again soon.  You just need to talk to the heads first." Sungyeol smiled before leaving the room. 

"Why are you preventing your hacker from telling us anything." Misun asked with her hands on her hips.  She wanted to know the truth.

Sunggyu sighed deeply as he looked at Misun, "Because it may reveal things that you can use against us.  I cannot allow that to happen."

"Since you don't trust us, I am not going to trust you." Misun said with her arms crossed.

"Misun there are things that we are not allowed to know.  We are foreigners here." Haneul said as she looked at her bodyguard.

"You are not a foreigner here.  You're parents are from Earth.  You of all people should understand their customs." Misun said.

"I never lived on earth.  I grew up on Exo Planet its..."

"Don't day it's your home.  You may have grew up on Exo Planet, but you will never be an Exotic." Misun said with anger in her voice.

"Misun..." Hana spoke.

"Enough.  We will settle this argument later.  We need to talk to me boss." Sunggyu sighed deeply as he looked at the girls.  He hopped that they would stop fighting.  He knew that if they continued to fight their safety would be jeopardized.

---

"Have they arrived, Daeyeol?" The head of Celestial asked as he looked at Daeyeol. His arms were crossed and he seemed to be in a bad mood.

"They landed about an hour ago."  Daeyeol answered.

"An hour? I thought I told Sunggyu to come here right when they land.  I thought you told him to forget his paperwork and come here."  The head asked with anger in his voice.  He could not believe Sunggyu would make him wait.

"Sunggyu said he had to take care of something first." Daeyeol explained.  He was not going to tell the head what his brother has told him.  Daeyeol still could not believe his brother hacked into Celestials computers and created a fake identities for these three girls from Exo Planet.  They must be important if Sunggyu ordered his brother to protect these girls.

"He could take care of his paperwork later." The head said.

"I am not sure if it was paperwork. I think it is about one of the three girls his team found on that asteroid. I think they have been through a lot. I think Sunggyu hyung is taking it easy with them because he does not want to frighten them."

"I

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter