-013-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-013-

 L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0

 "So...is Minseok hyung arriving soon?" Kyungsoo asked Suho as they walked through Celestial. He looked back and sighed deeply.  Those dragon twins were still protecting them, even though they told them multiple times that they were not in danger here.  Kyungsoo could not believe that they thought Haneul was a threat.  She was harmless and the kindest person he knows.

 "He should be." Suho sighed deeply, "But be mindful in what you say to him.  Luhan informed me that he is not well, and that is why Lay is coming with him instead of Luhan." Suho sighed.  He wondered what Minseok went through.

 "Of course I am going to be mindful of what I say to him. I'm not Kris hyung." Kyungsoo crossed his arms as they continued to walk.  He paused for a moment when he saw a girl who looked like Haneul.  "Hyung..."

 "Is something wrong Kyungsoo?" Suho asked in a worried tone and looked in the same direction as Kyungsoo.  His eyes widened when he saw the girl with that famous captain of Celestial.  What was his name again? "Hey Soryong hyung..."

 "What can I do for you Prince Suho?"  Soryong asked as he looked at the prince.

 "You know that you can just call me Suho, right." The young prince looked at the bodyguard that celestial proved for him and his brother.

 "I know, but I must show you proper respect.  You are a guest here and we want to be respectful of royals who are visiting from other planets. It is important to us to keep the peace and I do not want to say something that may start a war."

 "You would not do such a thing." Suho said as he looked at the older man.  Were people of Celestial that afraid of Exo Planet?

 "You said you had a question for me?" Soryong asked.

 "Yes, I do.  Who is that man over there."  Suho pointed to the man who was walking across the courtyard holding onto the girl who resembled Haneul's wrist.  "I remember meeting him before, but I have forgotten his name.  Can you please tell me who he is and the name of the girl he is with?"  Suho asked.  He was more curious about that girl than the man she was with, but Suho did not want to come across as a disrespectful man.

 "That's Kim Sunggyu." Soryong said with a smile on his face. "He is the youngest captain in Celestial history. As for the girl. I am unsure who she is.  She must be someone he found in the Dark Nebula.  I knew Sunggyu would be able to get out of there without being lost like those before him."

 "I see..." Suho sighed as he looked at the two again.  He could not get rid of that feeling that the girl with Sunggyu was Haneul.

 "Would you like to meet him?" Soryong asked.  He watched as Suho nodded. He looked over to his brother and he nodded.  Daeryong started to make his way over to Sunggyu and the mysterious girl.

 ---

 "Why did small eyes tell us to go ahead?" Misun asked Dongwoo, who was trying to concentrate on driving. "Hey Dinosaur, I am trying to ask you a question.  Can you stop ignoring me and answer it, you bastard."

 "Misun unnie, maybe if you asked him nicely would answer you." Hana said as she looked at the older women.  Why was she being so mean suddenly.  The Misun she knew in the past was never like this.  She was kind and gentle.

 "You will not get anywhere in life if you are nice."  Misun said as she glared at Hana.  "You are being stupid and naive again."

 Dongwoo was sick of the insults.  She was insulting his best friend and favorite person in the world. She was insulting him, and did not like that she said that if you were nice you are not going to get anywhere.  What was he then? Dongwoo got to where he was because he was a kind man.  Dongwoo also hated how Misun was insulting Hana.  What did the poor girl do to deserve such harsh words.  Enough was enough.  Dongwoo slammed his foot down on the brake, stopping the car.

 "What the hell are you doing? Are you trying to kill us?" Misun yelled.

 "Miss. Misun, you really need to stop judging a book by its cover." Dongwoo sighed deeply.  "If you did not notice what you have done back there you should be ashamed of yourself.  Sunggyu hyung is trying to make Miss. Haneul feel better after those hurtful words you said to her.  There was a reason why Prince Minseok did what he did for Haneul.  There is always a reason behind everything, but before you know the answers and understand others, you will continue to judge them."

 "Like you are doing to me now?" Misun asked.

 "I am not trying to insult you, but you need to know that your actions can come across as hurtful." Dongwoo sighed and opened the door of the car.

 "Where are you going?" Misun yelled.

 Dongwoo sighed deeply and walked over to the side of the car where Misun was sitting and opened the door for her. "We are here."

Hana got out of the car after Misun, "This is where you live?"

"Yes, hyung and I share the apartment on the top floor." Dongwoo sighed, "Come, let's get you settled."  Dongwoo said as he started to walk towards the entrance of the building.  He was shocked that both girls followed, especially Misun.

 ---

 They were approaching Earth's atmosphere and should be arriving shortly.  Lay sighed and looked over at Minseok and wondered what he was dreaming about.  Lay knew that Minseok was still hurt mentally, and he hoped that this trip would help.  He hoped that spending time with Suho and Kyungsoo would make Minseok feel better.

One of the guards entered and looked at Minseok who was still sleeping, "You should wake him soon. We will be landing in fifteen minutes."

Lay nodded his head and watched as the guard disappeared back into the cockpit.  Lay placed a hand on Minseok's shoulder  "Hyung..."

Minseok tried to ignore Lay who was trying to wake him up.  The truth was that he did not want to wake up.  If he woke up he was going to wake up to his nightmare, being hated by almost all his brothers and parents just because he was in love with Haneul.  He want

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter