-009-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-009-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N . -- S.P.A.C.E.  -- D.A.R.K. N.E.B.U.L.A.  -- 2.5.0.0.

"Hyung, what is going on? Gyu hyung..."

"They were being held prisoner on the asteroid by Changmin and Yunho.  B.A.P has also paid them a little visit and they were after these girls.  I am not sure why, but I will soon find out.  Lets head back to Earth. We can figure out things along the way." Sunggyu looked at his team. "Take them to the guest quarters, Myungsoo. Make sure they are comfortable. I will be with them in a moment. Dongwoo..." Sunggyu looked at his first officer, telling him to follow him.

Myungsoo bowed as he watched Sunggyu leave the room, and Dongwoo follow behind him moments later. He could sense that there was something wrong with the older male, but it was not his place to ask.  He turned to the three girls and motioned them to follow him with his hand.

"Coming hyung." Dongwoo said as he followed behind Sunggyu and into his bedroom.  Sunggyu's room was quite large. He was the captain after all.  Dongwoo's room was just slightly smaller.  "Hyung are you alright? Hyung..." He watched the older man grab his head suddenly, and fall to his knees.

The vision that Sunggyu fought off before was resurfacing. When that girl toughed him, it triggered a vision for some reason. His eyes were shut and the pain was becoming too much for him to handle.  Sunggyu needed to find a solution for this.  Every time he touches certain people he had a vision of some sort. 

Flames were everywhere.  The air was thick with smog.  He was trying to find here.  They were here to hurt her.

"Sunggyu..."

He saw a hand reach out towards him, but he could not see her face. 

"SUNGGYU!"

"That voice..."

"Hyung..." Dongwoo kneeled down in front of the older male and placed two hand on his cheeks, and lifted.  He watched as Sunggyu opened his eyes and they were glowing a golden color.

"Make it stop Dongwoo ah." Sunggyu said as he gripped onto his hair.

Dongwoo helped Sunggyu up and lead him to his bathroom.  He was trying to think fast and the first thing that popped into his head.  Dongwoo the cold water of the shower and Sunggyu shrieked.  "Better hyung?

"I'm better, but is that the only way you could get me to return to normal?" Sunggyu asked as he turned off the water.

"It was the first thing that popped into my head. Sorry hyung." Dongwoo reached for a towel and started to dry Sunggyu's hair.  "The visions are getting worse aren't they hyung?" Dongwoo asked as he felt Sunggyu place his hands on top of his, stopping the younger male from taking care of him.

"It is nothing that I cannot handle, Dongwoo ah." Sunggyu said as he looked at his First Officer. "It is time for us to go back to Earth.  I want you to go to the bridge and direct us home while I talk to these girls.  There must be a reason why they are fleeing Exo Planet."

"They are fleeing Exo Planet?" Dongwoo asked.

"That is what I heard from B.A.P." Sunggyu yawned as he walked into his room and started to change his clothes.  He did not care if Dongwoo saw him changed and saw his scar.  "They said something about that girl being Prince Kris fiancé."

"If she is someone's fiancé shouldn't we return her to the man she is supposed to marry." Dongwoo jumped when Sunggyu glared at him. "You had a vision didn't you?"

"No, it was the look on her face." Sunggyu said as he buttoned his white jacket. and smoothed it out. "I will be going now. We need to keep moving."

"Yes, sir." Dongwoo bowed

---

Hana looked at the young man who was leading them to the guest quarters. He was handsome but there was something dark about him. It seems like he had witnessed something tragic.

"Are you taking us to jail?" Misun asked in a cold voice.

"Misun he would not do that to us." Haneul said as she looked at the older women.

"You do not know that Miss. Diplomat." Misun yelled. She could not believe this girl.  How could she just stand up for this strange man.  "You do not know this man well enough to..." Misun paused when Myungsoo turned around.

"Hyung is a good person.  He would never..."

"Myungsoo that's enough." Sunggyu said as he approached them. "I will take it from here." Sunggyu looked at the three girls. "If you want to be put behind bars I can arrange that, but I thought you would feel more comfortable in our guest quarters."

"But hyung..." Myungsoo said as he looked at the older male.

Sunggyu sighed and placed a hand on top of Myungsoo's head. "I understand your concern.  Can you please check Hoya and Sungjong's physical condition. I am more worried about Sungjong because he used a lot of his ability."

"Ok hyung..." Myungsoo bowed and walked away.

"Shall we go inside to talk."

---

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- S.P.A.C.E. -- E.X.O. P.L.A.N.T -- 2.5.0.0

"What do you they escaped?" Kris yelled as he looked at B.A.Ps leader on the screen of his father's office.  How in the world where they able to escape.

"Have you heard of Celestial?"

"Of course I have heard of them.  All of space knows about them." Kris sigh, "But what do they have to do with Haneul and the people with her?"

"Everything" Yongguk sighed, "There were three Celestial members and one of them is

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter