-017-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-017-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- S.P.A.C.E. -- S.T.A.R.L.I.G.H.T. -- 2.5.0.0.

"You're highness…" A young woman spoke as she entered the room.  "The ship from Celestial is near the outskirts of the kingdom, shall I send someone to bring them to the kingdom."

"That will not be necessary, Yeonju." N said as he looked at the woman, "They have their own means of transportation. I rather them get here themselves, they will be safer.  I'm not sure what would happen to them if we sent someone like us to them.  Not everyone is stable right now."

"Will you be stable enough to talk to the Captain they sent from Celestial?" Yeonju asked with concern voice.

"I will be able to manage, but I am not too sure about Leo. He has been suffering since the Blood Diamond was stolen." N said as he looked at the women with a gentle smile.  "Make sure he stays in his room, I am worried about him."

"I will make sure, you're highness. We do not want a war, especially with Celestial." Yeonju bowed before leaving the room, with a sly smirk appearing on her lips.  She pulled out a phone and leaned against the wall.  "Be careful oppa, there is a Captain of Celestial visiting Prince N. I am sure he is going to try and find you to get the Blood Diamond back."

I am not done with my business here. I will make sure I find the treasure soon, and return the Blood Diamond before I head back to BBC. I hope you are returning with me, sister.

"I will try my best oppa, but if I can't, I will stay here." 

"Are you sure?"

"They do not know my true identity, and I if they ever find out, I will just erase their memories about who really am."

Good...

"I have to go now, be safe."

"Are you going somewhere?" Leo asked as he came out of the shadows.

"Oppa! How long have you been standing there?" Yeonju asked.

"Long enough to know that you are up to something, Yeonju?" Leo took a step towards the girl with an emotionless expression on his face.  "Who were you talking to?"

"My brother, he..."

"He is the one that stole the Blood Diamond? You're brother is part of the Space Pirates, Block B."  Leo pushed her against the wall as his eyes flared a scarlet.

"I don't know what you are talking about?"

 "Stop lying and tell me the truth." Leo shouted as he slammed his hand against the wall, by her head. "You have been manipulating us this whole time.  You are the reason why they got the Blood Diamond.  WHAT ARE THEY AFTER?"

"I cannot disclose that information, Leo Oppa."

Leo grabbed onto her shoulder, "Tell me what they are after..."

"Leo hyung, what are you doing?" Ken asked as he grabbed onto the older man's shoulder, pulling him away from Yeonju. 

"LET GO OF ME, SHE IS A TRAITOR!" Leo yelled as Yeonju started to cry.  He knew it was all an act; she was trying to turn his brothers against him. "She..."  Leo's eyes fluttered shut and he fell to the ground.

"Hyung..." Ken caught Leo when he passed out. "Hyung..."   Ken yelled as he shook the older man, but there was no response. "Get a doctor..."

"Anything for you, your highness" Yeonju bowed before leaving.

-

"What do you mean I cannot go with you? I am supposed to be protecting Miss. Haneul? How do you expect me to do so from this ship, small eyes?" Misun glared at Sunggyu, she could not believe that she was being denied.  It was her duty to protect the diplomat, even if she did not want to.

"Because you will only going to cause problems," Woohyun said with his arms crossed as he glared at the girl.  "You are not coming with us on this mission.  Sunggyu hyungs orders are final." 

"Since when do you agree him?" Misun asked, "Aren't you the one who is always butting heads with your precious Captain? Since when do you speak for him? Can't he speak for himself?"

"He is still my Captain, and even though I don't agree with most of the decisions he has made; this one I agree with." Woohyun sighed as he looked over at Sunggyu who was rubbed his temples.   He has noticed lately that Sunggyu has been getting headaches more frequently, and wondered if something was wrong with him eternally.

Misun looked over at Sunggyu, "Are you going to say anything?"

"I have nothing to say to you nor am I changing my mind about you coming with us. From the behavior I have seen from you thus far, you are not fit to go on any mission with that attitude of yours."

"What about you? Your attitude is not fit for missions."

"He is perfectly fine to go on today's mission, and he is allowed to have attitude.  People should not take him seriously if he did not." Myungsoo walked into the room dressed in black and grey.  : If people are not fit for missions, I don't allow them to go.  There is no exception, even for the captain."

"You're lying..." Misun said as she glared at Myungsoo.

"DO YOU WANT TO...?"

Woohyun immediately covered Myungsoo's mouth, who knows what the kid was going to say.  "There, there L, you should not be arguing with people who are not worth your time or energy. You should be focusing that handsome face and brain of yours on figuring out an antidote if we are bitten by these vampires."

Myungsoo glared at Woohyun, hoping the older man would release him.  He did not understand why the womanizing fool would not let him speak his mind. This wretch deserved his harsh words.   When Woohyun finally released him, he had nothing better to do than take out his frustrations on him.

"Aishhhhhhh." Myungsoo put his hands in his pockets and sighed.  "Don't worry; I have an antidote ready in case you get bitten. I don't slack when it comes to our safety."

"I know that L, so please calm down..." Woohyun sighed and noticed that Sunggyu had disappeared as well as Misun. This was the perfect opportunity to ask the handsome doctor a question. "Hey flower boy...do you know if something is going on with our dear Captain internally?"

"He checked out fine after the last mission, but he does not think I notice the constant headaches he has been getting. If Sungyeol did not spill the truth to me, I would have thought something was seriously wrong with him."

"What did Sungyeol tell you?"

"It is not my place to say. I do not even think Sungyeol was supposed to know about Sunggyu hyung ability. I do find it odd that we don't know what he is capable of."

"It's odd, but maybe there is a reason why he is not telling us everything about himself. All I know is that he was taken in by the heads after he parents mysteriously vanished when he was four years old. "Woohyun sighed, "Sungyeol has tried to find more information about Sunggyu hyung before, but his files are something that Sungyeol has yet to hack."

"I see...has Sungyeol done background checks on everyone?" Myungsoo asked.

"You l live with him, shouldn't you already know this information?"  Woohyun raised an eyebrow as he looked at Myungsoo.

"Living with someone and knowing what they do every second of everyday is different, but you don't know that because you chose to live alone."

"Who cares if I live alone? I am better off by myself." Woohyun sighed "That is strange, you two always seemed close."

"We are close, but it is not my business to invade Sungyeol's personal space.  I hope he does the same for me, but knowing him, he probably looked up my whole life history.  He probably knows me better than I do.  I don't remember most of my childhood. I get blurbs of it here and there, but nothing that can tell me who I really am."

"You will find out the truth one day."

"I do not want to know the truth. I rather it remains a mystery. There is a reason why my memories before my accident are not clear." Myungsoo sighed as he looked at the time.  They should be heading out soon.  "We should get ready, Sunggyu hyung wanted to leave at noon. I should check on him."

"I'm sure he is fine." Woohyung sighed. 

"How could you be too sure?" Myungsoo crossed his arms.

"He seems to be in one of his moods, so it will be best not to bother him."

"You bother him all the time when he is one of the moods." Myungsoo crossed his arms.

"I do that out of love." Woohyun smirked, "His reactions entertain me."

"That is sick and twisted.  Why would you put a person though that?"

"That is none of your business."

"It is my business when your dumb behavior affects someone's health." Myungsoo sighed as he exited the room.  He did not want to be around Woohyun right now.  Myungsoo knew that Woohyun was in charge of manipulating and interrogating people, but he should not be treating his team mates like this.

-

"Misun unnie does not seem happy about not being able to go on this mission with us." Hana sighed as she leaned against the wall.  She was already dressed for the mission, and was waiting for Haneul to finish up.

"It's a good thing that she is not coming with us Hana. She will only jeopardize the mission with her negative attitude lately. I do not know what I did to hate me so much, but it is better off if we ar

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter