-004-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-004- 

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T. -- 2.5.0.0. 

"I thought were not allowed to board the ship unless leadernim is here?" Sungjong asked with his arms crossed.  He did not want to get into anymore trouble.  He was forced into this job. It was either jail or the academy.  Sungjong used to be involved with a group of bad people who just wanted Sungjong for his ability.

"Were not, but he is taking too long to get here." Woohyun said as he walked onto the ship.  "It's cold out here." He headed towards the conference room.

"It's spring you moron. How can it be cold?" Hoya asked in a cold voice.  He could not stand Woohyun's attitude.  He hated that

"How dare you call me a moron! I am older than you Lee Howon!" Woohyun said in an annoyed voice.  He could not believe the lack of respect Hoya had for him.

L and Sungjong just stared at Hoya and Woohyun.  They could not believe the maturity of their hyungs.  The two youngest knew that if Sunggyu caught them acting like this; they all would suffer from Sunggyu wrath.

"You are only older than me by one month?" Hoya crossed his arms. "You are not a hyung to me. You are someone who things that he is the hyung because of your damn ego."

"But you still call me hyung." Woohyun took a step towards Hoya. "I am not the one who has the EGO. You are Howonnie."

"Don't call me Howonnie! The only reason why I call you hyung is because I do not want to hear you whine about stupid like this. You do not act like an adult." Hoya said coldly. "You act like a spoiled child!"

"WHAT DID YOU CALL ME?" Woohyun yelled.

---

Suho and Kyungsoo were finished getting ready for today's activities. They were heading out the door and paused when they saw someone from the council waiting from them.

"Is something wrong?" Suho asked.

"Do you mind if we go inside and talk." The man from the council asked Suho.

"Sure..." Suho said as he looked at his brother Kyungsoo with a confused expression on his face.  The members of council never made personal visits to people from other planets.  Suho lead the man into the living room, "Is something wrong, Jungwook sii?"

"We got a message from your home planet." Jungwook said as he looked at Suho and then Kyungsoo.  "Something happened..."

"Are they alright? No one died, right?" Kyungsoo asked as he looked at Jungwook.

"No one died." Jungwook said, "Someone disappeared from your planet and they said that she is a fugitive. Her name is Song Haneul. Do you know her?"

"We do, but she is not a fugitive.  She is supposed to marry my brother Kris?" Suho said as he looked at Jungwook, "Are you sure you heard the message correctly?"

"I am sure we heard it correctly.  If you want to hear the message it can be arrange, but for now we want to make sure you are under protective custody. We want to make sure this girl that your planet believes is a fugitive doesn't hurt you."

"Noona is harmless." Kyungsoo yelled.

"Kyungsoo calm down. I am sure there is a logical reason why Haneul is being accused.  Did they give a reason why she is a fugitive?"

"That said that she was not pure." Jungwook said. "I do not understand what that means?"

"It means that she was not born with an ability like most people on Exo Planet.  If they are saying that she is not pure it means that Hanuel was genetically altered to be given a special ability. Being genetically altered is looked down upon on our planet and people are imprisoned for it. We always thought Haneul was pure."

"Interesting, but no offence it is wrong to imprison someone for being genetically altered." Jungwook sighed.

"We believe the same thing.  It is a very sensitive topic on our planet." Suho said. "But I do nt think we should be stuck in our home.  We have meetings to go to."

"We have assigned two body guards to protect you. They should be arriving soon." Jungwook said as he looked at the two brothers. "I apologize for being the bare of bad news."

---

Sunggyu arrived at the hanger and looked around for his team, they were nowhere to be seen.  Sunggyu normally asked them to wait for him, but like always they boarded his ship without him.  He was irritated that they were not there waiting for him.  Sunggyu should have expected this from his team.  Most of them had

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter