-018-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-018-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- S.P.A.C.E. -- S.T.A.R.L.I.G.H.T. -- 2.5.0.0.

"What happened?" N asked as he entered the infirmary.

"Leo attacked Yeonju! I do not know what has come over him lately but he has been acting out a lot."

"The Blood Diamond affects everyone differently, and it has taken a toll on Leo more than the others. There has to be a logical reason why he attacked her! He would not harm anyone unless he senses something off about them.  Leo takes trust seriously and Yeonju must have broken that trust.  I want you to keep a close eye on her, she has been acting strangely when I talked to her earlier."

"As you wish hyung." Hyuk said as he made his way out of the infirmary. 

N sighed deeply and looked over at his brother, "What are you thinking Taek Woon?" He continued to watch him sleep. He did not even take his eyes off of him when the guard walked in. "Any update."

"The Celestial ship has arrived, Sunggyu and his team should be arriving in the hour."

"Good, make sure they are comfortable when they arrive."

"I will sir." The guard bowed before leaving the room. He did not want to disturb N any further.  He could see the concerned look on the princes face.

---

Sunggyu felt Haneul arms wrap around his waist. For this mission he wanted Haneul to remain close to him. He could not let go of the feeling that something terrible was going to happen to her. He was starting to believe the voice in his vision belonged to her. Sunggyu looked over at Myungoo and Woohyun, it was decided that L would take care of Hana.  Sunggyu was shocked that Woohyun agreed to not having one of the girls ride with him. 

"Keep an eye on your surroundings, we do not know who our enemies are here!" Sunggyu ordered. "Make sure you are on your best behavior, Starlight has a good relationship with Earth, it is something we do not wish to ruin."

"We always do you do not need to tell us a million times." Woohyun sighed as he started up his bike.

"You are the one that needs to be informed for the rules hyung, have you forgotten what happened on Muse?" Myungsoo asked.

"I do not know what you are talking about, kid. Nothing out of the ordinary happened on Muse." Woohyun said as he rode off, leaving the Kim Brothers behind.

"That idiot…" Myungsoo mumbled and followed after Woohyun moments later.

These kids are going to be the death of me!

Sunggyu soon followed Woohyun and Myungsoo towards the kingdom of Starlight which was about an hour away from where they landed, Sunggyu only hopped they did not get caught in a sand storm.  Starlight was notorious for their sand storms occurring on a daily basis on the outskirts of the kingdom.

"What happened on Muse?" Hana asked Myungsoo.

"Woohyun did something stupid that nearly got all of us killed." Sunggyu sighed, "You do not have to worry, it was a problem that I had to deal with and fix."

"I'm sure you run into a lot of problems." Haneaul asked.

"I do, but I would not be a good leader if I didn't know how to fix them." Sunggyu sighed. "We should be arriving shortly."

"Sunggyu ski, are you feeling alright?"

Sunggyu raised an eyebrow and wondered if she was sensing something was wrong with him. "I feel fine. I just did not sleep well last night. There is nothing you need to be concerned about."

Haneul bit her lip and knew it wasn't wise to question Sunggyu.

---

Hoya had to ask him, and he hoped the only man would tell him the truth.  Hoya entered the bridge to see only Dongwoo in there with his feet propped up on the control panel and his eyes closed.  If Sunggyu knew Dongwoo was doing this, he would probably be dead. "Hyung!"

"…"

Hoya sighed when Dongwoo did not answer him. He walked over to the man and leaned closer to his ear, "HYUNG!!!!"

Dongwoo jolted awake, nearly falling out of his chair. He looked over and saw Hoya staring at him.

"How can you sleep at a time like this?"

"When hyung is on a mission it is the only time I can catch up on my sleep." Dongwoo stretched his mussels. He was a bit stiff from the position he was sleeping in, "What can I do for you, Howonnie?"

"I need to talk to you about something important, and please do not lie to me about it. Sunggyu hyung already lied to me about it when I asked!"

"What did you asked him?"

"I asked him if he he could see the future?" Hoya but his lips, "I asked him that because I have never seen his eyes like that before."

"Like what?"

"A golden color…" Hoya looked at Dongwoo, avoiding his gaze. "You know something, don't you?"

"I might know something, but it isn't my place to tell you."

"And why the hell not?” 

"Because it is not my place to say.  If Sunggyu hyung does not want you to know that he can see the future that is his business. You need to stop prying for answers from him.  He will never listen to others concerns about his health, even if it is slowly destroying him from the inside out."

"Is his health on a decline?"

"Well, his visions just have been occurring more often, and I think they are starting to hurt him."

"So he can see the future?"

Dongwoo sighed deeply, "He can, but he kept it from all of you for protection. Seeing the future is never a good thing. People always target those who can because they are an asset when it comes to war. Why do you think hyung has no parents?"

"You've read his file?" Hoya asked.

 "I've read what I have clearance for and I not going to dig further. I do not have business knowing."

"But hyung's health!"

"It's his business, not ours. You need to respect that!" Dongwoo rose to his feet.

"But hyung."

"Howon! I know your worried about Sunggyu, but there are things you do not understand.  Please understand and do not bring up this matter again."

"Hyung…" Hoya called after Dongwoo, but he already left the room. Hoya sighed deeply and knew he should not pry further, but he had to know.   There was only one person who could get the information he was seeking, Lee Sungyeol.

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T. -- 2.5.0.0.

Minseok sat on the park bench, taking a deep breath, he was trying to regain control of his breathing. His thoughts were all over the place. Minseok knew there was a possibility that she was on Earth, but he never expected Haneul to be with such a famous captain.

Lay walked over to his brother, handing him a bottle of water.

"Thanks…It's very suffocating in there."  Minseok sighed as he took the bottle of water,  "I just don't know what my purpose is anymore."

"Your purpose is to stay healthy and stay positive." Lay sat next to Minseok. "Try not letting your nightmares take over.:

"How can I stay positive when the woman I love is in danger? You of all people should know my nightmares are a result of not knowing she is safe." Minseok shouted. "How do you expect me to be my old self when I feel like this."

"I don’t expect you to be your old self, but you need to be cautious of your actions.  Father already is as suspicious of you, as Kris is." Lay sighed, "They think you are going to betray them."

"So what if I betray them? Treating people who are genetically altered like animals is wrong, and it needs to be stopped." Minseok froze the bottle of water.  "But, your right, I need to make father and Kris believe that my beliefs are the same as theirs.  It is too dangerous to think differently."

"How are you going to do that?"

"By helping with the search for Haneul."

"I don't think that is wise."

"Then what should I do?"

"Whatever father and Kris tell you to." Lay sighed,  "We are just puppets in his games, for now. We need to pretend to be what they want us to be, and when they least expect it, take over the planet." Lay looked up at the sky, "That means no searching for Haneul no matter what."

"Fine, but what if I see her?"

"You have to ignore her. I am sure if Suho is correct about her bring with that Captain, I am sure he created another identity for her.  You will only put her in danger if you…"

"I understand, but I will find a way to talk to her if I see her.  Lay you cannot stop me from doing that, I'm sorry." Minseok sighed as he rose to his feet.  "We should head back inside before the guards believe we tried to escape."

Lay sighed deeply and followed Minseok back towards the apartment building they were staying in.  He knew there was no way to reason with him about Haneul.  He had already made up his mind and there was no way in changing it.

---

"You need to tell Sunggyu the truth, he has been acting strange lately and I think it is because of his birth right. His destiny cannot be rewriting by you anymore hyung, he needs to do what he was created to do."

"It would be the end of the galaxy of that happens, which is the reason why we cannot tell him.."

"Hyung, this isn't right. He needs to be told the truth, and soon.  I recently received a report from Dongwoo and it seems like Sunggyu's condition is getting worse. Those visions are having an effect on his health."

"We still need to wait."

"Wait for what, the universe to be destroyed. Don't you know it

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter