-003-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-003- 

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T. -- 2.5.0.0. 

Suho woke up late today. It was another beautiful day on Earth and he knew that he had to head to their home planet soon with Kwungsoo. Their brother Kris's wedding was a month away.  They have not contacted home for awhile.  They were not even sure what was going on.  Suho and Kwungsoo came here to Inspirit to discuss important matters with Earth, and the many planets in various galaxies. 

 Suho walked into the living room and saw his brother sitting on the stool by the kitchen counter, drinking a cup of coffee.  He looked up and smiled at the older man, "Hyung your finally awake. Do you want me to pour you a cup of coffee?" Suho shook his head and walked over to where his brother was sitting. 

"Is something wrong hyung?" Kyungsoo looked at Suho.  He could tell by the expression on his brothers face that something was bothering him.

"Nothing, I am just getting this feeling that something is wrong at home." Suho said as he sat on the stool next to his brother. "I think we should call them. "

"It is not wise to bother Kris.  He has seemed to be in a bad mood lately from what Xiumin hyung told me." Kyungsoo said.

"He thinks he is the king of the world when I am not there." Suho said in an annoyed voice.  "He is horrible at politics.  That is why father has sent us to Earth."

"Well I think there is another reason why we were sent to Earth.  Father knows are beliefs are different then what our planet believes is right.  He thinks being on Earth to much has changed us." Kyungsoo sighed.

"He is the one who sent us here because we understand human kind the most out of our brothers.  I do not think he is keeping us here as a punishment." Suho said.

"But we do believe that humans that are genetically altered are not a problem.  Even if they are not Pure like father believes is wrong and disgusting; they seemed to be more advance then we are." Kyungsoo said.   

"That is because they are trained at a young age to become something great.  I think that one young captain we met a few weeks ago is genetically altered, but I am not sure if he is or not.  It is so hard to tell because they are so well trained."  Suho sighed, "But what bothers me is that some of the humans who are genetically altered do not even know that their genes have been manipulated to appear as someone who is Pure."

"Do you think that is what bothers father?" Kyungsoo asked.

"I am unsure why father is bothered by them, but I am not going to ask why." Suho sighed as he looked out the window.  They had a meeting later in the day, but rarely interacted with the other races from the various galaxies.

"Are you ever going to ask why?" Kyungsoo said as he studied Suho's face.  It was expressionless. They were taught at a young age to never show emotion.  That is why a lot of people though the citizens of Exo Planets had no hearts.

"No..." Suho said sternly.

---

"Hyung is something wrong?" Dongwoo asked, "Did they know about the  vision?"

"What do you think?" Sunggyu said in a cold voice as they waited for the elevator. They always seemed to know when he had a vision.  This bothered Sunggyu a lot. 

"I think that they asked you about your vision, and it is why your attitude is bitter right now." Dongwoo said as he leaned against the door of the elevator.  He looked over at Sungyeol who seemed to be in his own little world.  He was on his tablet again, working on something.

"I told them that I did not see enough to determine whether or not it is going to be a threat to us." Sunggyu sighed. 

Did they only make me captain at such a young age because I can see the future?

Are they just using me?

His head was still killing him.  He did not want Dongwoo to know that he was in pain.  The younger man would tell him to take a nap when they got to the ship.  Sunggyu had a crew of about fifty people, but Dongwoo, Woohyun, Howon, Sungyeol, Myungsoo, and Sungjong were the only people on his ship who were allowed to go on mission. 

"Gyuzizi..." Dongwoo bit his lip. 

"What is it Dongwoo?" Sunggyu asked in a calm voice.  

"Don't let your vision brother you until the mission is over." Dongwoo said.  "It might just be a false alarm."

"I am not going to let it bothered me. My vision only bothered me once and that was when..." Sunggyu voice cracked.  "Nevermind." Sunggyu said as the elevator stopped, and the doors open.  Sunggyu walked out into the lobby and noticed that Sungyeol was to engrossed with the tablet to exit the elevator. "Sungyeol."

"Ehh..." He looked up and noticed that the elevator stopped.  Sungyeol ran out of the elevator and bowed towards Sunggyu, "Sorry hyung. I was..."

"You can tell me later what you were infatuated with.  We need to get to the ship and inform the others about our mission."  Sunggyu said as they walked outside.  His car was still in the place he left it.  "Sungyeol you are sitting in the back."

"Umm...I rather walk to the ship then be in the same car as you hyung." Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu.  He was completely frightened of the older man's driving.  He had no clue how Su

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter