-016-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-016-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T -- 2.5.0.0

"So what type of mission is this Sunggyu?" Haneul asked as she leaned against the counter in the kitchen, staring at Sunggyu who was already dressed in his uniform.  He was waiting for Dongwoo to wake up so they could talk to the heads.

"I am unsure..." Sunggyu sighed as he looked at Haneul.  He hopped that she was alright.  Sunggyu could see the bags under her eyes, and wondered if she did not sleep well.

"How can you not be sure?" Misun said as she entered the room with her arms crossed, dressed in the uniform that was provided for her.

"Because I need to go to my briefing meeting first with my boss." Sunggyu said in an annoyed tone as he glared at Misun.  He could not stand this girl. She was starting to get under his skin. Sunggyu knew that he should not be allowing that to happen. "Things work differently here. You are not on Exo Planet anymore."

"I know I am not on Exo Planet, Small Eyes, the men are more handsome on my home planet than here. There is no one good to look at besides that Myungsoo kid, but he is very strange."  Misun said in an annoyed tone.

"Look's aren't everything." Haneul said with her arms crossed as she looked at Misun. She could not believe how egotistical Misun was being.  Beauty was in the eye of the beholder, but it was not right to be so biased, "Where were you last night?"

"None of your business, miss diplomat." Misun said coldly as she glared at Haneul.  She could not believe how nice she was being to these Celestial Officers.

"Sunggyu hyung, we need to head out soon."  Dongwoo said as he walked into the kitchen with Hana trailing behind him. 

"Hoya and Sungjong are not here yet.  Once they get here we can go, Dongwoo ah." Sunggyu said as he looked at Haneul and then the two other girls.  He did not understand why he was so worried about the girl, and was beginning to wonder if they were connected in some way. The visions have stopped for now, but they have been occurring more since he met Haneul.

"We do not need a babysitter, especially someone who is younger than us."  Misun crossed her arms and glared at Sunggyu.

"Sungjong may be young, but he is very mature.  More mature than you will ever be.  As for Hoya, you don't want to get on that kids bad side.  It's not pretty, ask Woohyun." Sunggyu sighed deeply and heard a buzzing sound. "They must be here. I'll get the door." Sunggyu said as he walked out of the kitchen towards the door.  He opened the door and was surprised to see Woohyun with Hoya and Sungjong. "What took you so long?"

"Hi hyung, it is nice to see you to. Did you sleep well?" Sungjong asked cheerfully, trying to play off Sunggyu's cold attitude.

"I slept fine, but are you alright Sungjong? Are you sure you are well enough for this mission."  Sunggyu asked in a worried tone.

"I should be fine, but just to be safe, I think I will stay on the ship today, unless Myungsoo hyung clears me."  Sungjong said with a weak smiled.  "I do not want to be a burden to you Sunggyu hyung, if I am not fit for the mission." 

"You're not a burden..." Sunggyu said as his eyes darted towards Nam Woohyun, "Don't tell me you got drunk again, and crashed at Hoya and Sungjong's apartment? Do I have to do any damage control today? Did you harass anyone last night?"

"Other than Hoya, no..." Woohyun said as he pushed past Sunggyu and walked into the two oldest apartment.  They used to live together when they first became a team, but it got annoying quick. "Haneul sii, I hope Sunggyu hyung is treating you well because you are always welcome to stay at my place."

Sunggyu walked over and slapped Woohyun on the back of his head, "YAHHH...."

"Hyung, you're taking what I said the wrong way, you ert. I mean no harm." Woohyun glared at the older man. "Don't you have a meeting to get to?"

"Sure you don't." Sunggyu said as he studied Woohyun's body languages.  He knew exactly what the younger male meant. "I will leave after I lay down some rules..." Sunggyu sighed deeply, "Hoya you are in charge here, if Woohyun does anything stupid, do as you wish to him..."

"Hyung..." Woohyun grabbed Sunggyu's arm.  The older male could not be serious.  If he allowed Hoya to punish him, who knows what would happen to him. 

"Then behave for once...I do not need to be yelled at for all the mistakes you have made by the heads again." Sunggyu sighed deeply and removed Woohyun's hand from his arm.  "Dongwoo ah...let's go." Sunggyu said as he walked out the door.

Dongwoo quickly followed after Sunggyu, he knew that Sunggyu hyung would not be happy if he took too long, "Hana sii, I gave you my number, contact me if anything goes wrong with these three. I want to prevent Sunggyu hyung from losing it on them again, thanks. Have fun kiddies." Dongwoo said before shutting the door behind him.

"Idiot..." Sungjong said with his arms crossed as he glared at Woohyun.

"Hey kid, be quiet." Woohyun sighed deeply and crossed his arms. "I only speak the truth."

"More like lies..." Hoya snorted as he made his way over to the three girls.  "I apologize just appearing without notice, and for watching you so closely, but we do not want it to get out that you are not from Celestial."

"We understand..." Haneul spoke.  "Please don't fight."

"They are never going to listen, just because you ask them to." Misun said coldly.  "Even their leader does not like listening. He is just a..."

Hoya  backed Misun into a wall and slammed his hand by her head, creating a dent in the wall.  Hoya knew that Sunggyu was going to kill him for wrecking his house, but he could not hold back his strength this time.  He was sick of their girl and her rude remarks.  "You know nothing about us or Sunggyu hyung, so stop running your mouth before it gets you killed."

"Are you going to be the one who kills me?" Misun asked in a sly tone. "I bet you do not have the guts to hit a girl. I would like to see you try Lee Howon..."

Hoya was about to raise his hand, but Woohyun grabbed Hoya's arm before he could do anything.

"Misun stop it." Hana said in an annoyed tone.

"Why should I stop, my life is ruined because of her." Misun's eyes darted towards Haneul.  "I am probably going to be considered a traitor because Prince Xiumin asked me to protect you."

"Didn't you have a choice?" Woohyun asked as pulled him away from the girl.  He did not want the younger male to explode anymore than he already has.  The damage that Hoya has done was not even his full strength.  If Hoya used his full strength, the building would no longer exist.

"Why should I tell you?" Misun asked as she pushed pasted the two boys.

"By the way you are acting, you probably don't." Woohyun sighed, "If you did not want to help Haneul, you should have let the prince know.  I am sure he is one of the only understanding people on that planet."

"Stop talking about my planet like it is a piece of trash." Misun glared at Woohyun.  "I want to get this stupid mission over with. I hope small eyes does not take forever in his little meeting."

"Then stop talking about hyung like he is trash." Hoya snapped back

"Sunggyu hyung will not take forever..." Sungjong said. "Hyungnim gets straight to the point, unlike some people we know."

"What is that supposed to mean?" Woohyun asked.

"You and your million skin care products, your hair gel. Hummm, should I go on Woohyun hyung?" Sungjong said slyly.

"No, you made your point kid."

---

Suho sighed deeply as he looked out the window. He could not help but wonder if Minseok being here was just part of their fathers plan for getting rid of non pure ones for good.

"Hyung, your awake..."  Lay said as he walked over to Suho.

"How many times do I have to tell you not to call me hyung, we are the same age after all." Suho smiled at Lay, "Is something wrong? You normally sleep in." Suho asked.

"I should say the same thing about you, Suho." Lay said as he sat down on the stool near the counter.

"Things changed once I came to Earth, I had to sit in on meetings that involve all the planets."  Suho sighed.  "If I had to go to these meetings alone, I think I would go insane."  Suho ran a hand through his hair.  "I heard things are not so great on Exo Planet? I know something happened with Haneul, and they are making it seem like she is a criminal."

"She is not the criminal that Kris is making her out to be.  Her parents are under house arrest,  Kris has sent bounty hunters after her, and she is being protected by a bodyguard who is not only in love with Minseok hyung, but also hates Haneul for winning the princes love."

"So Haneul is in love with Minseok?"

"More like Minseok is in love with her, she did not really give him a clear answer before she escaped to Earth, with Xiu Xiu's help of course." Lay sighed.

"I see..." Suho sighed. "I wish our planet was not on such a power trip, wanting to train those who our pure and for those who are genetically altered into labor camps.  They do not do that here in Celestial.  Those who are genetically altered are allowed to do whatever they want, but there is only a few limits in what they can do."

"Interesting, anything is better than home right now. I am glad father gave me permission to Minseok here."

"I am glad you came to.  I am happy to see my brothers, but not under these circumstances."

---

Sungyeol paced back and forth wondering if he should discussed what he discovered about Myungsoo with Sunggyu, but if he did that, Sungyeol would get in trouble with the older man for poking his nose into things he shouldn't.  He looked at his watch and wondered what was taking Myung

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter