-005-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-005- 

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- E.A.R.T.H. -- I.N.S.P.I.R.I.T. -- 2.5.0.0

"What is going on here?" Sunggyu raised his voice.  He could not believe how much destruction these kids could cause.  "YAHHHH!" Sunggyu watched Dongwoo get off the ground and brush off his white jacket.  He did not need this right now. He did not need his team to act like immature fools. Sunggyu needed to figure out why ships have been disappearing in the Dark Nebula  "I ASKED WHAT WAS GOING ON HERE?"

"Nothing you need to worry about." Woohyun said as he pushed Hoya away from him. Woohyun knew Hoya could break him in two if he wanted to, but Woohyun would just control his mind. "So what is our mission about Captain?"  

"I have to worry.  I do not want our team's image tarnished more than it already is." Sunggyu barked.  He was in a bad mood and his head was still killing him. "Sungyeol, bring it up on the screen." Sunggyu ordered.

"Nehh hyungnim." Sungyeol said as he typed something into his tablet and brought it up on screen.  "This is where we are heading. Um..." Sungyeol looked at Sunggyu and Sunggyu waved his hand, giving Sungyeol the ok to explain the details of their mission, "Well we are heading to the Dark Nebula.  There have been some strange disappearance in this area of space.  Some members of Celestial and some civilians of ear and surrounding parents have gone missing in this specific area."

"What if we go missing? Are they going to send someone out to find us or are they just going to let us die?" Woohyun asked. He did not want to die at twenty-four. Despite the rumors about him, he was still a and did not want to dies as one.  He wanted to experience love once in his life, but he has yet to find the one.

"Nothing is going to happen to us." Sunggyu said in a serious tone. "Not on my watch. If we worry too much and not act accordingly something bad can happen.  We need to think rationally and have a positive attitude." Sunggyu crossed his arms. "I think there are people causing these disappearances, and we are going to figure out who."

"Like you have a positive attitude." Woohyun said with a smirk on his lips. He liked pushing Sunggyu to his limits. It was fun to watch because Sunggyu never got physical with any of them. The older man is to lazy and Dongwoo normally stops him from doing anything.

Sunggyu took a step forward and his fist clenched.  He was feeling more on edge these days. Sunggyu did not know what was wrong with him, and it is the main reason why he had Soojung look into it for him.

"Hyung..." Dongwoo grabbed Sunggyu's arm before he could punch Woohyun.  Dongwoo knew Sunggyu was going to try and punch the younger man.  Woohyun was really testing Gyu to his limits these days. 

"Get into position we are taking off in a few." Sunggyu ordered.

"Nehh..." Everyone said and watched Sunggyu and Dongwoo leave for the bridge.

"Why do you have to treat Captain Kim like that?" Sungjong asked as he glared at Woohyun.  Sungjong hated how Woohyun was always causing trouble for the team.  It will only make their lives harder.  He did not want to hear Sunggyu nag them.

"Not like I am doing anything wrong." Woohyun shrugged his shoulders. "And since when do you call him Captain Kim. You are not one to be respectful to Gyu hyung."

"You are doing everything wrong." L said as he pushed himself from against the wall. If L did not open his mouth to speak you would not know he was there.  "You are the one who is hurting the image of our team.  Sunggyu hyung is getting yelled at by higher ups because you do not know how to behave in public. Did your parents ever teach you etiquette?"

"They taught me a lot of things L, but I am not someone who has two personalities." Woohyun walked out of the room before L could do anything to hurt him.

"That idiot..." Hoya said as he ran a hand through his hair. He knew Woohyun's words hurt L.  Hoya overheard Sunggyu and Dongwoo's conversation a few years ago, regarding Myungsoo., and what he went through. Seeing what he saw would cause anyone to have two different personalities. "Let's get into position Jonggie." Hoya said as he left the room.

"I thought I told you not to call me Jonggie." Sungjong said as he followed Hoya out of the conference room.  He was unsure if it would be safe to leave Sungyeol alone in the room with L after what Woohyun said.  Sungjong looked back for a moment and sighed. He knew that Sungyeol would be able to handle L. They were best friends after all.  Sungjong left the room and headed to his assigned position which was close to where Hoya was positioned.

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- S.P.A.C.E. -- E.X.O. P.L.A.N.T -- 2.5.0.0

"Fa..father!" Baekhyun bowed. He did not know how to tell or if he should tell his father about Xiumin's condition.  He did not want to lie either.  He just needed to make something up on a whim. Something that will just get him by,  "Have you seen Lay around?"

"He is in the gardens. Do you need him for something?" The King asked as he studied Baekhyun's body language. He knew that there was something Baekhyun was keeping from him.  The King was going to make sure he finds out the answer.

"I just want to talk to him about something." Baekhyun said and knew he needed to get away and get away fast.

"Father..." Another voice appeared.  He was so happy that it was Sehun.   He knew that something must have happened with Kai again, and that problem needed to be dealt with first. Kai was the most unstable out of the twelve princes.   "Father..."

"What is it Sehun?" The King asked his youngest son. He wanted to find out what Baekhyun was up to, but he could hear it in Sehun's voice that he wanted to tell him something important.

"Kai is using the non-pure ones for target practice again. I know you do not like them father, but they should not die this way. They are still people and who will do the labor in our kingdom if Kai keeps killing them off." Sehun explained.

"Aigo that kid." The kid said as he hurried down the hall towards Kai's bedroom.

Sehun looked at Baekhyun for a moment before following his father.  He knew that his older brother was up to something, but what was im

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter