-002-

Galactic
Please Subscribe to read the full chapter

-002-

L.O.C.A.T.I.O.N. -- S.P.A.C.E. -- E.X.O. P.L.A.N.T -- 2.5.0.0.

"Xiumin..." Minseok heard his brother call his name.  He came to a stop and looked over at him. He was planning on talking with Haneul's family.  Misun said that they were on course. They just needed to figure out what planet they were going to hide on.

"XIUMIN!"  His brother called his name again.  Minseok had to listen to Kris, even though he was a few months older than Kris, he was not treated as the oldest because of his beliefs. He was one of the odd ones in his family.

Minseok walked into the room and bowed.  He looked up at Kris, "What can I do for you brother?"  Minseok needed to remain as calm as possible.

"I want to know if you have seen Haneul? You to talk often so I thought she would talk to you about her plans of escaping." Kris asked in a serious tone.  He knows that Minseok helped that girl.   He knew that he was behind her sudden disappearance from Exo Planet.   It had to be recorded when people visit and leave Exo Planet.  They had that rule because they did not want their people to be contaminated by outside views.

"I have not seen her since last week. Why is something wrong, brother?" Minseok asked as he rose slowly from the floor.  Minseok needed to make sure Kris believed that he was loyal to him.  He was good at acting, and believed the lies that he was telling him. Minseok hoped his brother would not pester him for answers. He would never give his brother a straight answer.

"She went missing." Kris said in a cold voice. "That lying went missing." Kris said in a cold voice, "I know she is somewhere in the galaxy, and I am going to find out where she is, until then I am putting her parents under house arrest."

"They are diplomats, how can you put them on house arrest? They have duties." Minseok took a deep breath.  He was trying to hold back his anger.  Minseok never thought that helping Haneul escape was going to hurt her parents.  He told Haneul not to tell her parents anything about leaving Exo Planet.  He felt horrible.

"They lied too. They kept it from us that she was not pure.  I am not even sure if they are pure, anymore. There is a reason why we do not associate ourselves with people who are genetically alter, they are all liars." Kris said harshly.

"You really did a 360, brother.  You were so happy when you found out that you were going to marry Haneul.  You thought she was the perfect match for you.  Haneul is still the same person that we used to play with when we were kids. Why does it matter if she is genetically altered or not.  Her personality is the same." Minseok asked.

"That was before I knew what she was, and I do not want my kids to not be pure because of her." Kris glared at Minseok, "LEAVE!"

"As you wish brother." Minseok walked out of the room and sighed.  He could not believe his brother could be so horrible. He was not always like this.  Minseok wondered what changed about Kris.  He did not understand what genetically altered humans did to him to make him so bitter.  Minseok walked down the hall and came to a stop when he saw Baekhyun walking towards him.

"Hyung!" Baekhyun said as he noticed the grim expression on his face. "Is everything alright? You seem upset."

Minseok looked at Baekhyun and grabbed onto his arm.  He pulled the younger man down the hall and into his room.  Minseok closed the door and looked at the younger man.  "Hyung..."

Baekhyun noticed the tears forming in Minseok's eyes.  He walked over to his brother and hugged him, "Don't cry, everything will be alright."

"Everything is not going to be alright.  Kris is never going to give up.  He has her parents under house arrest.  I fear that things are going to get much worse. "

---

"Do you think he is lying hyung?" Chen asked as he looked at Kris.

"Of course he is lying. I saw the way that Xiumin hyung looked at Haneul. I think he would do anything for that girl." Chanyeol said as he looked at Kris. "I think he is in love with the girl. How

Please Subscribe to read the full chapter