Bang Yong Guk Visits

I'm in Love?

[Bang Yong Guk POV]

I reach the hospital and I can already smell the wolves. Like they can also smell me. I reach to her room and all of them turn and growl. I raise my hands in the air.

Me: "I’m here to correct the mistake that the maknae did."

I see her but I already see Lay healing her. I don't see her healing and Luhan is crying his eyes out while she's trying to comfort him. I look into her eyes and she looks at me. Himchans younger sister. Their eyes do match. I just can't let her die. Himchans life was detected to protecting her. Even if Jong Up beat her to a pulp. Her pale features are even scaring me. I slowly step to her and the growls start again. I pull Lay away and I sit next to her. I hold her hand and I can feel her slow pulse. I frown and she looks at me. I put my head on her forehead and I speak a healing spell. Slowly her wounds heal and she thanks me through her soft voice. I smile and I ruffle her hair. Luhan grabs my hand and he pushes it away.

Luhan: "Don’t touch her."

I back away and I hiss at him.

Me: "Arasso. I'll leave."

I disappear and I feel them slowly return time.

[My Pov]

I see a man enter and Lay is still trying to heal me. I choke on my own blood and I spit it out onto a piece of paper. All of Exo are frowning and I can see and hear Luhan crying his eyes out. I look at him and I touch his hand. He trembles even more and I try singing for him. It just comes out like I'm truly dying which I am. I hear growling and Lay stands over me in protection.

*Ten minutes earlier*

Luhan was holding me when he started explains to me what he was. A wolf. At first I couldn't believe it but seeing a vampire I think I'd have to keep an open mind. He showed me his golden yellow eyes and his teeth. I saw his claws also and he kept crying. He looked away from me and I touched his face. I make him look at me and I try smiling. Im not scared because he won't harm me. He has had many chances to hurt me. He lets out a howl and then I notice he returns to normal. The other Exo members come in their wolf forms and I look at them in surprise. One of them whimpers and he jumps on my bed. I look into its eyes and I know its Baekhyun. He nuzzles his nose gently against my cheek and I hug him. Lay shifts human while Tao stops time. I softly sob and Lay sits on the bed with me. He puts his hand on my neck and his hand glows.

Lay: "I will try and heal you."

I nod and then I don't feel different. I feel worse then I actually felt. I turn to Xiumin and I point to the tissues. I cover my mouth and I grab the papers from him. I cough into the tissues and I look at the paper. Blood. I clean my mouth and I lay back down. He keeps trying and it gets worse. Then a man enters and I look at him. He reminds me of someone and he gets close to me. He touches my forehead with his forehead and I stare into his red eyes. He smiles and I feel myself smiling. He messes up my hair and I start to giggle. The warmth goes away. I look at Luhan and he's growling. Im confused on what is going on and the man leaves.