Going Back To School

I'm in Love?

[ My POV ]

*Ten minutes later*

I step out and I wrap a towel around my body and hair. I step outside and I walk to my room. I step inside and I put my under clothing on. I put on my skirt uniform and the shirt. I fix and comb my wet hair and I keep my towel on my shoulders. I step outside and Luhan is going to his guest bathroom.

Me: "Good morning Luhan~"

Luhan: "Morning~"

I walk downstairs and I hear the water running. I start cooking and I make pancakes! I start making lunch for the both of us and I make sushi. I put the sushi in two cute blue containers. I start eating my pancakes and then I wait. I hear footsteps coming downstairs and I see him dressed to impress. I blush and I giggle at my thought.

[Luhans Pov]

Man. That shower was what I needed! I get out and I dress inside my room. I put on my under clothing then I put on my uniform. I comb my hair and I try to make myself look the best for her. I go downstairs and I smell food. I sit across from her and I start eating the pancakes she made. They melted in my mouth and I was savoring every bite. I drink some milk and she grabs my finished plate. She leaves them in the sink and she opens the kitchen curtain. She smiles as the sun hits her skin and I'm mesmerized. She looks at me and she starts speaking softly.

Skylar: "I'll go get my things. However I want you to promise me something."

I nodded.

Sky: "Leave me three blocks away from the school. I don't want your reputation ruined because of me Luhan."

I shake my head.

Me: "No. I won't leave you just for a reputation! I'll stay with you~"

[My Pov]

I hesitate and I walk upstairs. I grab my backpack and my phone. I put my phone in my jacket pocket and I walk back downstairs. I put my shoes on and I walk outside. Luhan follows behind me and I shake my hair. It turned wavy and I sigh. I locked the house door and I get in Luhans car. He drives off and he doesn't stop until we reach the schools parking lot. He grabs his backpack from the back and I step out of his car and all the girls gasp. Luhan puts on his sun glasses and he walk arms linked into the school. Everyone stared at me with a glare and he hurried to where Exo was.

"Hi everyone!!!!"

I bounced in front of Suho slightly scaring him.

Suho: "Ya! You scared me!"

I started doing aegyo.

"Im sowwy."

I made fake tears well up and he hugged me.

"It's okay! I'm s-sorry!"

I started laughing and he looked at me. 

"You tricked me~"

"Yes I did"

I stuck my tongue out at him and he messed up my hair.

"Ya! Not my hair!"

I pouted and he laughed.

Luhan looked at me with loving and caring eyes. Kai hit his side softly and Kai gave him a smirk. The bell rang and we said our laters. I walked to class and people kept bumping into me. Luhan saw this and he brought me closer to him. We entered class and everyone looked at me. They started whispering things and I kept my head up high. We sat in our seats and I felt a sharp pain on my side. I got my backpack and took out my medication. I grabbed one and I swallowed it with water. I put my medicine away and I took out my notebook. The teacher came in and called roll. I answered and she was surprised. I grabbed all my homework and I slowly walked to the front. I handed her my homework and I bowed. She smiled at me and she pat my shoulder.

"Glad you are back."

"Thank you."

 

I went back and I looked into Michaels eyes. He stayed shocked and I kept walking. I sat in my seat and I shook Luhans hand. I giggled and class started. He kept making funny noises and I kept laughing softly. I took good notes but I started not paying attention until Luhan looked at the front with scared eyes. I look and I drop my pencil. It was him. My eyes widen and I let out a blood hurdling scream. I run out and I run to the roof. I stop at the edge and I shake.