Ignore

I'm in Love?

I looked at him and I tried not to talk to him. I started writing in my notebook and I looked in the corner of my eye. He was taking out his binder and he was looking for a pencil. He looked at me and I just gave him the pencil I had. I could see his smile and he thanked me in a whisper. I flipped my hair to the side and starting from my right I did a waterfall braid then it went into a normal braid going down. I finished the braid and I tied it with a ponytail. I fixed my bangs just by combing it down. I looked to my right and Luhan was staring at me. Luhan quickly looked at the board and I was clueless. I shrugged it off and I just flipped through my drawings. I stopped on the portrait of my father and tears started welling up. One fell on top of my hand and I quickly close my notebook.

Teacher: "Everything okay back there Skylar?"

I nodded my head then I heard the remark.

Michael: "Seems the baby wants to cry."

Everyone laughed and I was filled with rage. I got out of my seat and I walked over to Michael. I grabbed his hair and I pulled his head back making him look at me.

Me: "Say it to my face!"

He smiled and I pulled his hair back even more making him hiss in pain.

Someone put their hand on my hand and I look at him. Luhan. His doe like eyes make me slowly release Michael. Just one more so Michael can get his lesson. I grab his hair again and I slam his face onto his desk. I smirked and I dusted my hands. Luhan took me back to my seat and we both sat down. Michael looked back at me and his nose was bleeding. He started cursing and I sent him a kiss. I started laughing and everyone looked at me in surprise. I couldn't stop because of Michael. The teacher made me get out and I nodded. I packed my things and I put in my chair. I swung my bag over my shoulder and I didn't hear my notebook fall. I left the class and I walked to the stairs that led to the roof. I sat on the edge of the roof and I sang a song my father sang to me. I clenched my fist and I started crying. I became a crying mess. I looked down with my blurry eyesight and the soft wind pushed me back. I was caught off guard and I lay down. I kept crying until I fell asleep.

[Luhans Pov]

I stand up and walk over to her and my heart starts racing. I place my hand over hers and I feel myself blushing. She slams his head on the desk and I know he deserved it but i still lead her to our desk. My heart keeps racing. What do I do? I sit her down and then I hear her laugh for the first time and its the cutest. I watch her leave and I see her notebook fall. I slowly get up and I grab the notebook. I get back to my seat and I open it. I see she's a really good artist. Her portrait of her father is amazing. I wonder what happened? I put the notebook in my backpack so no one can touch it.

Then I think of something. I pull it back out and I flip to a clean page. I start drawing her while shes doing her hair. It takes me a full 35 minutes. I sign it and I put it back in my backpack. Where did you go? I want to see you.

[Skylar's Pov]

I wake up and I hear the bell ring. It's Nutrition! Yay~ I stand up and I dust my skirt off. I look at myself in a small mirror and my eyes are a little puffy. I go back to class and Luhans gone. I actually wanted to see a friendly face. I sit down and I take out my food. I start eating the Kimbap I made because mom doesn't cook anymore. Not for herself or for me. I finish my food and I’m still hungry.

I feel cold water get thrown on me and I gasp. I stand up and I sway a bit. I look at her and its Michaels girlfriend named Kim Jennifer.

Jennifer: "I heard what you did to Michael and you'll pay!"

I shiver and I feel myself falling backwards. I feel two arms grab me and I look at him.

Me: "You."

He gives me a warm smile and he glares at her.

Jennifer: "Oppa! Why are you helping her? Have you even heard what she did to get good grades on all her subjects! She's a disgrac-"

I get angry and I don't care if she's Ms. Popular. I slap her hard across her face and I watch her fall. Luhan grabs my hand and he entwined our fingers. He started running and I followed. I heard screams and I smirked. Luhan led me somewhere in the school where I wasn't familiar with. We both are breathing hard and I look at our fingers. I pull away and he's surprised. He smiles at me and I stay quiet. I start to leave and he grabs my arm. He turns me around and he hugs me. I don't know how to react. I slowly hug him back and I start to cry. He can feel me shiver and he pats my head. I step away from him and I look at him. I point to his shirt and he laughs softly.

Lu Han: "It'll dry off. We have to worry about you. My name is Luhan. Want to be friends?"

I slowly nod but then I shake my head. He takes a step towards me and I step away. I want to reach out and be his friend but what if he's like him? Like Michael? Michael used me as his friend. He made me believe that he could be trusted. Then he embarrassed me. I start running away and I keep running. I look behind me and I bump into someone. We both fall and I can feel I scraped my leg. I quickly get up and I feel it burning. I quickly apologize by bowing and I dust off his uniform.

Lu Han: "Skylar!"

My eyes widen and I run/limp off. I keep going away until I don't hear his steps. I stop at a tree and I sit down. I breathe heavily and I look at how my leg looks. It looks puffy and red. I sigh and I gasp in pain. I close my eyes letting the wind go through my hair. I have to get away from the guy.