Zelo's Visit

I'm in Love?

[Luhans POV]

I softly breathe in and I can smell that presence. I try not to growl or go on a frenzy.

*Why do you smell like him? Did he bite you? If he did he's dead!*

I get closer to her and I put my forehead on her forehead. Shes frozen at my sudden move and I can feel her shaking. I just give her a kiss on her forehead so that stench can go away. I start blushing and I hear a throat being cleared. I turn around and it's Zelo. I let out a small growl so only he can hear it. He lifts his hands in the air with a smirk on his face.

Zelo: "I won't do anything I just came to see what happened."

Me: "Happened?"

Zelo flashes in front of me and he throws me against the wall. I look at her and my back is in pain. She gets scared and she tries screaming but it's too late. Zelo bites her neck and my eyes widen. She holds onto him and she drops the roses. She reacts and she tries pushing him away. She starts crying. I get angry and I growl. I attack Zelo with my claws and he drags his fangs along her neck. She yelps and she stops moving. Zelo leans away and he's covered in her blood. My eyes widen as she stops moving. I attack Zelo and I bite him on the neck. He hisses in pain and he leaves. I hold her in my arms and she looks at me with tears.

Sky: "It hurts Luhan"

I nod and I cuddle into her hair. Tears fall and she has even more trouble breathing.

[My POV]

All I remember is this handsome boy entering my room and then he throws Luhan with such force. I stay shocked then the boy comes over to me. I try to hit him but he bites down on my neck.

*hold onto me. I can control myself when the person is holding onto me*

I slowly hold onto him and I feel my life getting drained. I feel myself getting weak and I let him go. I feel the roses fall and I want to catch them. I start fighting him and he bites down even more. I tremble and I can't believe what's going on. A vampire actually exists. Ones biting me right now! I see Luhan and he pulls the boy away and he drags his fangs around. I yelp and I stop moving. I can only see and then someone's holding me. I feel warmth coming from this person.

I only look and it's Luhan.

Me: "It hurts Luhan."

I feel him cuddle into me and I cough. I try breathing and it hurts.

[Zelos POV]

That idiot of a wolf! He bit me! I get back to TS Entertainment. I enter and Bang Yong Guk is waiting for me.

Zelo: "Hyung~"

His serious expression scares me and he grabs my collar.

Yong Guk: "Whos blood is that?"

I look at my shirt and I shrug.

Zelo: "I don't know. Some girl."

He growls and I see Himchan Hyungs eyes. They are red and he hisses at me. He gets me from Bany Yong Guks grip and he hits my head hard.

Himchan: "Why the hell did you go!! Why hurt her!"

He coughs and he stumbles backwards. Bang gets him and Im shocked.

Zelo: "That girl. What is she to you Himchan?"

He just looks at me and he hits my head again.

Himchan: "Idiot."

"Now I have to fix this," Bang Yong Guk said.

He disappears and I stare at my bloodied shirt.