Feeling Better and Going Home

I'm in Love?

[Luhans Pov]

I see her breathing get back to normal and I start to smile. I use the tissues to clean my nose and with another tissue I wipe my tears. I throw the papers away and I hug her to me. I smell in her scent and I smile in relief. Shes going to be okay. Then I remember something. I stop hugging her and I leave. I hear her call after me and I keep running. I grab YongGuks arm and I turn him around.

Me: "What is Kim Himchan to her?"

He smiles and shrugs.

Yong Guk: "I have no idea. Why don't you ask him yourself?"

He gets away from my grip and he leaves. I return and Tao is bringing time back. 

Me: "How do you feel?"

She smiles and her skin color is returning to normal. I hug her tightly and I keep kissing her forehead.

Me: "This best friend of mine is fine! Yay~"

Kai clears his throat and I look at him. He sends me a heart and I stop hugging her. I turn a deep red and I look away. Kris laughs softly and Tao chuckles. She giggles and I see Baekhyun making her laugh. I growl softly and Baekhyun backs off. I cuddle next to her and she flinches. I whimper and I nuzzle her cheek with my nose. She giggles and I intertwined our fingers. At first she shakes then she holds onto my hand tighter.

*Week passes*

[My Pov] 

I was just released from the hospital an Im getting my medication. I keep Luhans bandaid as a memory and I am called. I slowly stand up and someone helps me. I look at Luhan and I smile. Last week he held my hand and Im not sure if he did that to be a friendly gesture but all I know is that my heart fluttered. I slowly grabbed my medication and he led me out. I looked at his car and Im shocked. A black Ferrari with tinted windows and black tires. He smiles at me and he opens the door for me. I nod and I slowly get inside. He closes the door for me and I put on my seatbelt. He enters the car and he messes up my hair.

Luhan: "Glad you can go home. Just input your address and it'll take me to your home."

I input my house address and I frown to myself. I'll be home in that big lonely house. My dads money is the only thing that lets me stay there. His will actually keeps me there. He starts driving and I look out the window. I can see the outside but no one can see the inside. I see my house approaching and I sigh. I look at my phone and I put Luhan as my home wallpaper. He did aegyo for me so I had to take a picture. He texted me during class and lunch. We always texted and I would scold him for not paying attention. I giggle and the car stops. I slowly get out and I close the door behind me. I hold my medicine tightly and Luhan helps me inside. I know it's still school time or I think it is. He tells me he has practice and I nod. I hug him quickly then I went inside. I hear his engine start and I look at my big empty house. I start crying and I take out my phone. My hand shakes and I don't want to call him. I wipe my tears and I look around. My house is a mess and I know it's not my mess. I hear noises upstairs and I slowly move upstairs. I open my room door and I scream. The man looks at me and he disappears. I take my pain medication and I sit on my bed. Who was that? I stand up and I walk downstairs. I kick everything to a corner where the laundry bag is. I fix the couches slowly and I go to the kitchen. My stomach growls and I open the fridge. Nothing. I find an apple and I start eating it. I sit down and watch tv and I drift off to sleep.