Great Day

I'm in Love?

To me it was just a normal day at my school, but the thing I hate about this day is that a group called Exo was going to be in our school. I don't hate Exo it's just all these fan girls are going to get in my way of getting to class. They were already at the front of school blocking my way through. I sighed at this sight. Pitiful. I put my bag down and I put my hair in a ponytail. The guys looked distressed that even their girlfriends weren't going to pay attention to them now. How sad. I grabbed my bag again and I tried squeezing my way through the crowd. They pushed me back out and I really wanted to hit someone. I went to a tree that grows outside the gate and the branches stretch over the gate. I sighed again knowing that I might get stuck up there since I'm scared of heights. Then why do it? Would you want to go through that crowd? Don't think so. I secured my bag on my back and I started climbing the tree. I received a few whistles while the guys stared up. I gave them the finger and they just laughed. I looked down and I gulped. I slowly walked over to the branch and I was over the gate. My legs started shaking like jelly and I cursed under my breath.

"I can do this! God help me please."

I started to sit on the branch and I put my arms on the branch. That's when I heard the screaming. Great. They arrived. I tried looking but they were to far away. I grabbed my Samsung Galaxy S4 and I unlocked it. I went to my camera and I pointed my phone at them. I zoomed in and I tapped my screen to adjust the image. The first one I saw had sunglasses on and light brown hair. I felt my face turn hot and I took a picture.

What? I think he's cute. Is that bad? I hope not.

He turns his head to look around and he sees me. My eyes widen and I fall backwards in shock. I yelped and I landed on my back. I arched my back in pain and I heard laughter. I closed my eyes and I breathed out. I looked at my phone and there was a slight scratch. I saw a hand and I looked up at the person offering his hand. It was that guy. I looked to my right and I saw a bunch of fans glaring at me. I slapped his hand away and they all gasped. I stood up without his help and I dusted myself off. I looked at his shocked face and I shrugged. I went close to him and I whispered in his ear.

Me: "If you don't want to lose your reputation then don't help me pretty boy."

I walked away from him and I just pushed through the crowd hearing the murmuring.

"How dare she slap our baby Luhan’s hand away! That girl will get it."

I sighed and I walked to my locker. So his name is Luhan? That's a nice name. I opened my locker and I pulled out the books I was going to need for first and second. Third was gym so I didn't care. I never wear my gym shirt or shorts. I hated them. I closed my locker and I heard the screaming again. I leaned on the lockers and I was ready for the pushing. I looked up and Luhan was with a tall guy with black hair. He looked like a panda to me and I decided to name him Panda. Luhan looked at me and he gave me a friendly smile. I looked away and I pushed through the crowd. I went to my homeroom class and I sat in the back. No one sat in the back so I was happy. I took out my notebook and I flipped through my drawings. I stopped at one where a heart had wings but they also had thorns. I looked at it and then at the corner of the page. My birthday initials were on it. I drew it on my birthday. I smiled at the picture and then i saw a shadow hovering over me. I breathed out as I tried to ignore it. A pair of hands grabbed my notebook and yanked it out of my grip.

I looked up at the person with my glaring eyes and it was Michael Yong. How I hated him with all my soul.

Me: "Give it back to me Michael!"

Michael: "Then come and get it."

He started laughing then i went out of my seat. I followed him and I tried getting my notebook. I hated being teased but that notebook is a treasure to me. My dad gave it to me right before he died. Michael kept putting it up in the air and I jumped for it. Can my day get any worse then it already is?!

Me: "Yes I can’t reach. How funny of you Michael."

He kept laughing and the first thing that came to my mind: punch him.

He wasn’t looking and I threw a punch across his face and I grabbed my notebook before he fell. I looked at him and he was cursing. I smirked at him and everyone was crowding us.

Michael: "You'll get it!"

I laughed and I pushed my way through to my seat. I sat down and I saw Michaels friends help him up. Some were laughing and some were glaring. I smiled and Michael gave me a death glare. I blew him a kiss and then I winked. I smirked and then the teacher came in. Everyone went to their seats and she took role. I heard everyone’s name.

"스카 일러?"

"네~"

Then with that the role was taken. I secretly put on my headphones and i put on CL's Baddest Female song. I didn’t even notice the new kids. I was softly singing it and i felt something hit my head. I touched my head then i slowly took off my left headphone. I looked up lazily.

"Yes?"

"Raise your hand when i tell you!"

"죄송합니다 김선생님."

I bowed to her and she sighed. She saw my headphone and she wanted to yell at me.

"Give me your phone now. You’ll get it at the end of lunch."

I nodded and I took out my phone. I unplugged the headphones and i walked up to the front. I gave her my phone and I bowed in apology. I was walking back when Michael stuck his foot in the aisle making me fall. I heard the laughter and i got angry. I saw a hand in front if me and I saw the guy named Luhan. I took his hand this time and he helped me stand up. I bowed to him and he slightly started blushing. I went back to my seat.

Luhan: "So I sit with her teacher?"

Teacher: "Yes Luhan."

Luhan: "Thank you."

He started smiling and I was surprised. All the girls gave me a weird stare and i just stared at the board.

He whispered," Hi. I’m Luhan."

------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Korean Lesson~

죄송합니다 김선생님- I'm sorry Ms. Kim

네- Yes~

스카 일러- Skylar

FIxed 죄송합니다 XD Thanks for telling me~!