Noticed? Detention!?

I'm in Love?

[ Skylar's Pov ]

Me: "Hey Luhan. Did you find my phone?"

He nods and he hands it to me. It has a small crack and I touch the crack. I hold it close to me then I put it in my jacket pocket. We all finish and I help Lay with the plates. It's almost time for school and Luhan holds my hand. We walk hand in hand to his car and he helps me get inside. He drives out to school and the girls are already ready. I gulp and he pats my shoulder.

Luhan: "I'll protect you."

He steps out and I hear the screams. He closes his door and he opens mine. I step out and he entwined our fingers. Every girl gasps and we walk into school.

girl #1: "Whos that girl?"

girl #2: "Shes not that pretty."

guy#1: "Shes hot! What are you guys talking about. Look at her legs."

Luhan glares at the guy and I smirk. Luhan is so adorable when he gets protective. The guy looked away and we walked to class. Everyone was talking about us. Luhan squeezed my hand and I nodded to him. We entered class and everyone gasped. Even Michaels mouth opened in shock at me holding hands with Luhan. We sat in our seats and everyone surrounded us. I make an annoyed sound and Luhan wraps his arm around my shoulder. I get closer to him and I put my head on his shoulder.

[Luhan Pov]

Every guy is staring at her ertedly like Kai did. I know she's beautiful that's why she is my girlfriend. My girlfriend. That has a nice ring to it. When the guy called her hot I felt like hitting him but she was there. The girls are heartbroken and some are jealous. Some even started talking crap about her. She has her head on my shoulder and I kiss her head. She smiles and I stare at the guys. I smirk at them and some back off. The teacher comes in and they get sent to their seats. We both raise our hands at our name and the teacher stares at Sky in shock. Class starts and we slightly separate to do our notes. I feel a foot rub against my leg and Im surprised. I look at her and she has this aegyo face on with her fingers making a V near her eye. She giggles and I blush. I poke her side and she giggles. Shes ticklish! Yes~ I can have fun now >:D

In ten minutes we get kicked out because we kept poking and playing with each other. She pouts and I take a picture of her like that. I put her as my wallpaper and the teacher calls us back in. We both apologize and we sit in our spot. She pecks my cheek and I wrap my arm around her. I pinch her cheeks and she inflates them. We start taking our notes and I take chances to glance at her. I just love it how she crinkles her nose when she doesn't understand something. I focus on my notes again and I get sleepy. I wait till Nutrition bell rings.

*Nutrition*

Skylar nudges me and I wake up.

Sky: "Lets go to Exo table!"

I nod and she pulls me. Theres space for one person and she pouts. She sits me next to my friends and she looks for another table. She smiles at some people and I could hear her say Hello. They roll their eyes and they leave the table. She sits by herself and she looks like she wants to cry. Michael sits across from her and she tries leaving. He grabs her wrist and I stand up.

[My Pov]

Michael sits across from me and I stand up to leave. He grabs my wrist and I look at him.

Michael: "Sky baby~ I miss you~ We should be a couple again."

Me: "F*** you Michael. Now let me go!"

He grips tighter and Luhan grabs his shoulder. Kris pulls me away and I hide behind him.

Luhan: "Got a problem Michael?"

Michael: "Nope. Just wanted to say Hello to that beautiful girl~"

He leaves before Luhan can punch him. I stare at Michael and I run to Michael. I turn him around and I do a jump kick. The kick lands on his face and I land on the ground. I haven't maneuvered it okay. Tao is still teaching me. I quickly get up and I look down at Michael. He stands up and he tries to kick me. My eyes widen and Tao catches the kick while Chanyeol pulls me back. Tao throws the kick and Michael spins. Michael tries to fight back and I step in front of Tao. I get punched in the face and I fall on the floor. I hold my face and Luhans eyes widen.

[Luhans Pov]

I see her falling and my eyes widen. I feel my chest rumble and I'm growling. Everyone stares at me and I go up to Michael. I grab his collar and Im staring into his eyes. I buttheads with him. He falls to the floor groaning in pain and I kneel next to Skylar. Her face is bruised and I touch her cheek softly. I help her stand and the principal taps my shoulder. I look at him and he drags three of us to the office. Me, Skylar, and Michael. I help her sit and I sit beside her. I sigh as I know we're going to get punished.

Principal: "I was walking along with the board of directory telling them about how safe this school is then I see you Ms. Park throwing the kick."

[My Pov]

I flinch as I hear my last name. I just had to stop him.

Me: "My name is Skylar. My father gave me that name so please use it instead of Park."

His mouth went open and I rub my cheek.

Principal: "We aren't friends Ms. Park so I'll call you by your last name. Got it?"

Me: "No. I don't get it."

Principal: "Stop talking back before I suspend you."

Me: "But-"

Luhan covers my mouth before I can finish my sentence.

Principal: "As I was saying we see her throw the kick then Mr. Yong tried to hit her. I should suspend you three but I won't. I'll leave the boys off the hook, but you Ms. Park will have to clean the library every day starting tomorrow until I say to stop."

I mutter under my breath. "ist."

I stand from my chair and I leave without being dismissed. I smack Michaels head with my elbow.

Me: "Oh sorry."

I kick the door open and I slam it closed. I stomp out fuming and I punch the hallway wall with all my strength. A few tears fall and I swallow my pain. I shake my hand and I don't care if its bleeding. I walk around and I end up in the garden.