Hospital

I'm in Love?

 [Luhan Pov]

I look for her and I guess she's in class. I go back to class and she's not at her seat. I sit in my seat and I wait for her. The class starts and she's not here. I’m worried now Skylar. Where are you?

[My Pov]

After what felt like hours I open my eyes. I look around and I can't move. I curse softly and I slowly sit up. I hold my head in pain and I make myself stand up. I scream softly as I hold my sides. I open the door to leave and I see a huge mirror. I look at my reflection in horror.

  Bruises were all over my face and my lip was bleeding. I screamed my lungs out and the screams echoed through the hallway. Luhan looked up and he recognized the scream. He ran from his seat into the hallway. He looked both ways and he ran to his right. He past the hall where I was and he took steps back. He looked at me.

Luhan: "Skylar so this is where you were! I was worried."

I froze at his voice and I covered my face with my hair. I coughed and I held my sides. I put my hands up and I waved him to get back.

Me: "Don’t get near me."

Luhan: "What’s wrong Sky?"

He saw some blood seeping through my shirt. He came closer and he looked closer. He pulled my hair back softly and he took a step back in shock. I wanted to leave but I felt dizzy. I started swaying and I fell backwards. Luhan caught me and I touched his face.

"Thank you."

He nodded and I felt a tear fall on my cheek. My eyes fluttered closed and I went limp.

[Luhan POV]

That’s what she told me. Thank you. I held her in my arms and I thought she was dying. I carried her back to class and the teacher was horrified at how she looked. Michael even seemed shocked. I bet you he was the one who hurt her. I glared at him and he raised his hands in defense.

The ambulance was called and I went to the front of the school. The paramedics came and they had the stretcher ready. I gently put her on it and I heard rustling noises. I turn around and a soft growl escaped my throat. I knew that person. It was from a rival. I went into the ambulance and I took out my phone. I texted Kai. I knew he hated them as well. We arrived at the hospital and the back doors opened. They got her out and I followed them. I stopped at the emergency room signal where they told me to wait in the waiting room. I couldn't wait. I hope you're okay.

[No Ones Pov]

The guy with the red bangs was smiling while swinging the bloody bat around. He started whistling and he quickly appeared into an apartment. He threw the bat to a buff man and the man got it.

"What the hell did you do?"

"Started a fight~"

Another guy came in and hit the side of his head. Hard.

"Idiot! We barely got our lives in check with our Entertainment now you start a fight with them!"

"It will be fine. He would die for that girl. So why don't we turn her?"

His eyes glowed red and the room went dark.

[Luhans Pov]

The doctor came out and told me she had broken ribs and she was bandaged.

Doctor: "She didn't lose that much blood however she will be needing to stay here for a week or two."

Me: "Thank you Doctor. But can I visit her now?"

He nodded and he told me the room number. I went to the third floor and I looked at her name. I opened the door to hear the nurses talking about her.

Nurse: "First her mother abandons the father and then the father dies protecting his baby from a robber. Sad story. Yet she's so pretty."

I knocked on the door and the nurses bowed. They slowly left and I closed the door behind me. I sit next to her in a chair and I hold her hand. I see the bandage wrapped around her ribs and I see her breathing with difficulty. I can take away your pain. She has suffered enough pain I cannot let her suffer anymore. I looked at my eyes on the window and they were a golden color. I touched my teeth and they were sharp.

Me: “I can make this go away.”

I lean over her and I smell her scent. It’s a warm scent and I get closer to her neck. The door opens wide and someone steps inside. They pull me away and I growl in response. I see red eyes. My eyes widen in shock and I see the brown haired one leaning over her. My heart starts beating quickly and I know she is going to be one of them. I let out a howl that only other wolves can hear.