What's Happening

I'm in Love?

[ Luhan's Pov ]

One by one we get off the roof and I follow behind her. She stops at the girls bathroom and I stay by the door. I can hear her vomiting and I want to comfort her but I can't. I look at the blood on my hands and I go to the men's bathroom to wash my hands. I dry my hands and I wait outside again.

[My Pov]

I enter the stall and I lock it behind me. I start vomiting into the toilet and I hold my hair back. Lays healing helped me but I still feel sick. I flush the toilet and I unlock the stall. I walk to the sink and I rinse my mouth out. I dry my hands and mouth. I leave and Luhan looks at me with worried eyes.

Me: "Im fine. I promise. Thanks for saving me"

I kiss his cheek and he blushes. I feel myself blushing until I see one of the queenkas of the school. My eyes widen and she looks at me with disgust. I pull Luhan to class and Im cursing under my breathe.

Me: "Why did I do that! I'll get eaten alive! I have to leave!"

Luhan got out of my grasp and he held onto me.

Luhan: "I'll be at your side. I'll protect you I promise."

I nodded and he let me go. We both walked back to class and I apologized all the way. I got on my knees and I bowed. The teacher told me not to go that far and I stood up. I was embarrassed and my face turned pink. I walked to my seat and I sat down. Luhan sat next to me and he patted my back. I look at him and he's smiling. I look up and the queenka is staring at me. I clench my fist and Luhan grabs my clenched hand. I open and he intertwined our fingers. I held onto them for dear life and I felt my stomach turn in circles.

My face was turning hot and I look at him. Hes writing his notes and he holds my hand with such softness. This feeling. It has to be. I can be happy. Im in love with Luhan! I giggle and I start writing my notes with my left hand. I sigh as the Nutrition bell rings and I stretch out my arms. I see Luhan sleeping and I put my head on his shoulder. I want to confess to him but I'm scared. What if he rejects me. I feel a tap on my shoulder and I look at Kris. I smile at him and he asks me to talk to him outside. I nod and I slowly get up. I follow Kris to a garden and he grabs my arms roughly. I struggle and he looks me in my eyes.

Kris: "Are you one of them?"

Me: "One of what?"

Kris: "Vampire."

I laugh at him, but I stop when he seems serious.

Me: "No I'm not one of them. Im a born human Thats lived alone for many years. I eat human food like theres no tomorrow. I hate seeing blood but I don't freak out about it. Can you let go now? You're hurting me."

He lets me go and I straighten my jacket. I sigh and I look at him.

Me: "If you want to try and prove it then go ahead. I don't care."

He slams me against the wall and I gasp. I cough out and my back is in pain. I cry out and he smirks.

Kris: "Times ticking Sky. To chose us or them!"

I wake up startled and Luhan is asleep too. I feel nothing wrong and I breathe out in relief. I feel someone tap my shoulder and I jump. It's Kai.

Me: "Ya!"

He jumped at my sudden outburst and Luhan barely moved.

Me: "You scared me! Please don't do that."

Kai: "Mianhae~ Whats up? I heard you saying Kris' name. So I thought you wanted to talk to him. He's waiting outside."

My eyes widen and I start to tremble.

Me: "O-okay."

I get up and I take my stuff. I find Kris waiting and I get scared. He looks at me and smiles.

Kris: "Yo. Kai told me you were saying my name. Whats up?"

He's about to put his arm around my shoulder and I back away.

Me: "Nothing. I had a bad dream while I dozed off. Sorry if I called you."

Kris: "Did I do something wrong? Im sorry if I did!"

Me: "It's okay. It was just a dream Kris. No need to worry."

He hugs me and I hear gasping.

One Girl: "Shes such a attention ."

Another Girl: "Stupid girl."

I stop hugging Kris and tears well up. I run off at full speed and I dodge people.

Kris: "Sky!"

I look behind me and Kris is following. I make a detour and I make it to a dead end. Just like my dream. He runs past the dead end and I sigh in relief. I sit down and I bring my knees to me. I hug them and I sob quietly. I wipe my tears and I start eating my food. Once i was done I started feeling sleepy. I don't know that someone is watching me from afar.

[Himchan POV]

I look at her sadly and I notice shes crying. I can't take it anymore! I see her falling asleep. Babo~ Just like Oppa. I jump down and I notice people going to class. I slowly lift her and I look around. I jump up and I land on the roof. I open a portal and I step inside. Im in my temporary entertainment home. Bang Yong Guk went shopping with everyone else. I lay her on my bed and I cover her. Her phone starts ringing and I answer it.

Me: "Yobuseyo?"

Luhan: "Who is this? Why do you have Skylars phone?"

Me: "Stupid wolf. Can't even introduce yourself."

Luhan: "Where is she! If you or any of your other friends touch her. I swear I'll tear them limb from limb."

Me: "Dont worry. I won't let them touch her."

Luhan: "Wait!"

I hang up and I touch her sleeping face. I kiss her forehead and I inhale her scent. My fangs prolong and I stare at her neck. I inch closer but I leave the room. I breathe out and my ears perk up. There here. I quickly enter the room and I pick her up. I disappear and I appear in the SM Entertainment Building. F(x) hiss at me and I hiss back. I leave her at the front and tell the receptionist it's for Exo. I disappear and appear back at TS Entertainment. I lay in my bed trying to cover her scent and I act like I'm sleeping.

Zelo: "Hyung? Where are you?"

I hear steps coming my way and I breathe softly. The door opens and I sense Bang Yong Guk.

Byg: "Hes sleeping so dont wake him up."

He whispers and i smile.

[Luhan Pov]

I receive a call and I'm told theres a sleeping girl in the Sm Building. I run out of school and I jump over the fence. I run quickly to SM and I find her there still sleeping.

Me: "Shes okay."

I touch her cheek and I see dried tears. I wonder what happened?

I slowly pick her up and I take her to the Exo dorm room. I put her on Sehuns bed and she instantly hugged a pillow.

Me: "Sleep well."

I kiss her forehead and I walk to the living room. I go to the kitchen and I heat up some food.