Pain

I'm in Love?

{{ My Pov }}

Me: "Appa. What did I do wrong? Why am I a bad kid. Why don't I care? Will I ever be like I was three?"

I feel a pain in my heart and I gasp. I clutch my chest and I can't feel anything. I hear my name and it sounds familiar. Memories return as the pendant glows lightly.

"O-oppa?"

I fall backwards and someone catches me.

[Lays Pov]

I just love the garden it's always peaceful. I was playing with a baby kitten when I hear a familiar voice.

"Sky?"

I walk to the voice and I see her clutching herself.

"Skylar!"

I run to her and I catch her.

"Ya! Are you okay! Answer me!"

Shes been crying. I saw the fight. I wanted to punch Michael. Everyone does. Shes having trouble breathing. Im getting worried.

Sky: "Himchan o-oppa?"

Did she just say Himchan? Her pendant is glowing then it stops. She still isn't able to breathe. I start doing CPR and she doesn't respond. I look around and I start using my powers of healing. She gasps as she starts breathing in more air. She grabs her head in pain and she yelps. I give a light howl and everyone's ears perk up at the call.

[No Ones Pov]

Luhan heard the call and he left running. He start frantically looking around at all of Exo M as they surrounded  someone. He makes his way through and he sees his pale looking girlfriend and the leader of BAP. He gives a growl but somehow Bang Yong Guk isn't paying attention. Bang Yong Guk is trying to awaken her true self. The Vampire that she truly is but it isn't working. All he can do now is take away the pendant. Someone put a dark spell on it. He nods to Exo M and he gives the girl to Luhan. He disappears and everyone's staring at the unconscious girl.

[Luhans Pov]

I was staring at her and I was wondering why this happens to her? There must be a 

reason. Unless I'm just imagining all these things. I have to speak to Kim Himchan now. I snap out of it when she touches my cheek. I smile at her and she smiles back.

Sky: "What happened to me?"

Me: "I'll figure it out."

I realized Tao had stopped time and he was panting. I put her down and I kissed her. I cupped her face and I was touching her cheek with my thumb. I was savoring the kiss and I was falling deeper in love with her.

[My Pov]

He kissed me and it was the best feeling that I've ever had in my whole life. I want it to continue but he parts the kiss. I pout and he pecks my cheek. He runs off and I look at everyone. They give a face like they want to throw up and I turn pink. Kris wraps his arm around my shoulder and I smile. They are my family now I'll protect them no matter what.

"I chose you guys." I whisper

Kris: "Said something younger sister?"

Me: "Nope. Nothing~"

Tao restarted time and we all went to class. We parted our different ways and I walked to my class. I peek in and the teacher let me in. I sat at my desk and more hate was written on it.

"You don't deserve Luhan!"

"He belongs to me!"

"You're ugly! Go die somewhere you lonely b****!"

I ignored the comments and I kept my head up high. I wrote my notes and my phone vibrated. I look and I see a picture of everyone making funny faces. I giggle and I took a picture with me doing aegyo. I sent it to them as a group message and I was getting messages like Wow! So pretty! I put my phone away and lunch bell rang. I packed my stuff and I looked for Exo. I found them and I was about to sit down when other girls sat down. I frowned and I sat somewhere else. They left again and I covered my face. Why does everyone hate me. I felt someone tap my shoulder and I look at him. It's Tao and Baekhyun. They sit with me and Im confused.

Me: "Why are you sitting with me?"

"Dont you not want me here noona?" Tao asked.

I bit my lip and I ruffle his hair.

Me: "I'm just shocked that you chose me instead of the other pretty girls."

Baekhyun: "Noona~ You're way prettier~"

Me: "Baekhyun-ah~ Im younger then you~ Im not a noona~"

Baekhyun: "Noona sounds better though. Please let me call you Noona~"

Me: "Arraso~ You can call me Noona~"

Then I see a bunch of shadows. I look and all of Exo is there. They all sit and Im in shock. My heart is at ease when I'm with them. We started taking selcas and Luhan came out of nowhere and I took a picture with him in the background. I try getting out but I'm stuck between Kyungsoo and Lay. I pout and Luhan helps me out. I wrap my arms around his neck and I kiss his cheek. I smile and I hug his waist. This was perfect.