Wow

I'm in Love?

[ Luhan's Pov ]

*Two hours later*

I’m sleeping but I hear screaming coming from where she was. I run to her room and the door is locked. I slam my hand on the door and I growl.

[My Pov]

I wake up unable to breath and I instantly open my eyes. A dark figure is on top of me and I punch his face. I scream loudly and he shuts me up again by hitting my face. I hear growling and the man swipes my cheek with something sharp. I flinch and he disappears. Luhan kicks the door open and I sit up. I cough and he hugs me. He looks at my face and he traces the cuts with his fingers.I start crying and he puts me on his lap. He rocks back and forth to comfort me. He pats my back and I grab onto his shirt. He lifts me up and he carries me to an unfamiliar room.

He sets me down on the couch and he disappears. He returns with a antiseptic bottle some cotton and band aids. He dabs the antiseptic on the cotton and he softly dabs it on my wound. I groan in pain and I flinch. I grab his left hand and I entwine our fingers. He finishes cleaning the wound and he puts the bandages on my face. We're so close to each other I can feel his warm breathe. I can't take it anymore. I grab his face and I bring it closer to mine. Our lips touch and my eyes widen. A feeling starts going off in my heart and I feel at ease. I kept kissing him and he kisses me back. I close my eyes and I have fallen deeply madly in love with Luhan. My first kiss! I can't believe I'm actually kissing Luhan and he's not pushing me away! I must be the luckiest girl on this freakin plant! Wow! His lips are soft. I blush into the kiss at my last statement.

[Luhans POV]

She’s kissing me! OMG! This is the most perfect moment ever. I never want it to end so I bring her on my lap and I kiss her cheek. I lean down and I kiss her softly. She wraps her arms around my neck and we get closer. We both hear throats being cleared and we look at the door. All eleven guys are looking at us and I get embarrassed.

[My Pov]

This feeling. I don't want it to stop but throats clearing can be heard. We stop kissing and I'm embarrassed. My cheeks turn pink and I get out of Luhans lap. I run out of the place and I hear him calling my name. I run down the stairs and I get to the first floor. I run out of the lobby and I curse as I remember my bag in there. I see Luhan running towards me and I speed off. I catch a bus and the driver leaves. I text him.

Me: *Im sorry for that kiss. If you regret it tell me tomorrow.*

I get off at a library and I enter. I plug in my earphones. I listen to my music softly and I look for books. I find books on fiction and I grab one and sit in a chair. I start reading and the girl in the book resembles me in a way. I put my body on the table while I read. My eyelids are closing while I'm listening to BAP's Coma. I fully close them and I go to sleep.

*Three hours later*

Library Lady: "Miss? Miss? Please wake up. The library is closing soon."

I open my eyelids and I nod. I stand up and I look at the time. It's already night time. I look in my wallet for change and I have none. I sigh and I leave the library. I shiver at how cold I am. I look at my phone and I have a bunch of messages. Alot from Luhan and the rest of Exo.

Luhan: *Skylar where are you? We need to talk please!*

Luhan: *Baby where are you?*

Luhan: *Please answer me. Im worried right now.*

Baekhyun: *Yo wassup! Luhans’ like dying here please respond.*

I giggle at the last message and I call Luhan.

Luhan: "Sky! Where are you right now?!"

Me: "Calm down I'm safe! I’m in a library. I need a ride thou-"

A car stops in front of me and in a swift moment I'm in the arms of some guys.

Me: "Luhan! Luhan help me!"