Why?!

I'm in Love?

[Luhans Pov]

I saw her run into Kai and he was caught off guard. I see them both fall but I know she hurt herself more then Kai did. She gets up and she dusted off Kai's uniform. She apologizes and Kai has this smirk. I know that erted smirk.

"Skylar!"

I see her run off and I stop running. The bell rings and I act like I'm going to class. I quickly disappear and I appear in the nurses office. I ask for the antiseptic, bandage wraps, and some cotton balls. The nice nurse gave them to me and I jog back to where I lost her. I see blood on the floor and I follow it. I see her under a tree and I slowly go over to her.

[My Pov]

I hear a twig snap and I look up. I see him and I try leaving but I can't. He helps me sit again and I softly thank him. He rolls the sock down and he examines it. I breathe out as I don't want to look at it. I slowly peek at it and I'm terrified. He pulls out the antiseptic bottle and my eyes widen in fright.

[Luhan Pov]

I see the fear in her eyes but I have to do it.

Sky: "Please anything but that! P-please Luhan!"

I dab the cotton with the antiseptic and I put it on her fresh wound. She flinches and I keep cleaning it. I see her closing her eyes and I feel her pain. I finally see her leg and I wrap it with the bandage wrap. I look in my pockets and I see an Exo pin. I use that to hold it together. I quickly sign my signature on her bandage. I touch her shoulders and she opens her eyes. I nod and she smiles.

[My Pov]

Luhan helps me up and I thank him. I send him off to gym and he makes me promise that I'll go. I slowly limp to a bench and I sit down. I breath out and I smile as the breeze moves my bangs. I look at my wrapped leg and i see a scribble and i notice its a sign. I start giggling and then I start blushing. I sigh and I stand up. I slowly limp to gym and I look for my teacher. The boys are playing soccer while the girls are in the corner gossiping. I find my teacher and I limp over to him.

Me: "Im sorry I'm late but I fell and I hurt my leg."

Teacher: "Just sit down Skylar."

I sit on a bench and I see Luhan waving at me. I smile softly and I wave back. I see the girls glare at me and I stick my middle finger out at them. They start gasping and I laugh softly. I close my eyes as I hear the coach dismiss them to go change. I see a shadow and I open my eyes. I scream as I see its Michael. He pins me down and I squirm. I yelp and he grins. I scream and he covers my mouth. His other hand starts touching my inner leg and I close my legs. Tears fall on the side and I bite his hand.

Me: "Luhan! Luhan!"

Michael: "Shut up! He won't hear you~"

I close my eyes tightly and I feel Michael go away. I hear a punch and someone falling. I sit up and I see Luhan punch Michael.

Lu Han: "I don't know what the hell possessed you to think you can touch her!"

Luhan grabbed me and he put me on his back. He gave me a piggyback ride and he left towards class.

Me: "Thank you Luhan."

We arrive to class and he gently puts me down. His hand brushes against my leg and I shake in fear. He looks

at me in fright and he tries calming me down. He hugs me and I shake in his arms.

Me: "He was touching me."

He started patting the back of my head. My stomach starts growling and I look away in embarrassment. I feel somewhat happy with this new guy. Why?