Saviors

I'm in Love?

(No Ones POV)

They hear the cry for help and they respond with a howl. Luhan hears the howl and he growls deeply. The rest of the wolves shift into wolves and they use Tao’s time control to stop time. They run to the hospital and they get there in time. Baekhyun jumps on the one leaning over her and he bites the vampire. The vampire hisses out in pain. One stands over her in protection while the six Vampires start to retreat. One stays and his black hair is over his red eyes.

“Skylar. I’ll come back for you. I promise. I wont lose you ever again.”

With that they all disappear. Baekhyun jumps on the bed and he her face. He shifts human and he cleans her face with a towel. He whimpers as he looks for any bites. Tao tells everyone to leave before time restarts. They all nod and they disappear. Except Luhan. He realizes time has returned. He touches the sleeping girls hand.

"Kim Himchan who are you to her? I will never let you touch her."

[My Pov]

I could feel the trouble I was having with my breathing. I slowly woke up and I let out a yawn. I look around the dark room and I see a figure next to me and I gasp. I held my beating heart and he woke up. He quickly opened the window shades and I see that it's Luhan. I breath out in relief.

Me: "You scared me!"

Luhan: "Sorry. I didn't mean to scare you."

I try to reach for the remote and I can't reach. Luhan reaches the remote for me and he turns the tv on. He gives me the remote and I switch channels. I stop when I see someone similar. Red bangs. My hand shake and I point to him. I scream loudly at how scared I am. Images and flashbacks come back and I start trembling. I throw the remote and I miss the tv. I hold my head as I scream and Luhan gets scared. The nurses come in and try holding me down. The doctor comes quickly and he injects me with sleep medication. I stop moving and I calmly breathe. I close my eyes and the nurses sigh.

Nurse:"Did you see what happened?"

Me: "She was looking at the TV and something made her freak out."

Nurse: "No Tv for her then."

Just then Luhan heard the channel.

"우리 BAP Yes Sir!"

He looks at them and notices the red bangs.

 [Luhan Pov]

*You are the one who she fears. Moon Jong Up.*

I look at her sleeping face and I sigh. I lean over her and I kiss her cheek. I feel myself blushing and I smile.

"I'll be back tomorrow Skylar."

I start to leave and I stop at the door. I cut my palm with my claw and I make a sign of protection on the door and it turns invisible. I start leaving and I look at the time. I won't go to school. I need to help her somehow. I need to know who Kim Himchan is to her.