Kidnapped

I'm in Love?

[ Skylars Pov ]

I drop my phone and I try fighting. Im able to punch one and he groans in pain. I try running and they make me fall. Im near my phone.

Me: "Luhan! I love you! I should've told you earlier! I'm so-"

I scream as I'm pulled into the car. I fight back and they tie my hands and feet. They blindfolded me and they cover my mouth. Im crying and Im scared. The car drives off but a figure stands over my phone.

[Himchan Pov]

I see her getting taken away and all I do is smirk. These idiots will receive a proper beating from me and Bang Yong Guk. I pick up her phone and I hear Luhan crying his eyes out.

Me: "I'll get her back. Trust me."

I hang up and I crack my fingers. I disappear running after the car and Bang Yong Guk is right behind me. Dont worry baby sister. I'll save you this time.

[Luhans Pov]

Shes not answering!

Luhan: "You guys she's been taken! What do I do! Im scared and I love her! She just told me she loved me! Then Himchan comes up and says he will find her.!"

Baekhyun: "Calm down Luhan. She will come back to us."

*Twenty Minutes Later*

We are all sitting with our face in our hands. Im crying and Baekhyun is trying to calm me.

[Himchans Pov]

We've been following it for about twenty minutes and they park in this abandoned building. I see her fighting and squirming. That's my sister! Hehhe. I listen and I hear a loud slap.

Guy: "Shut up girl! Unless you want us to hurt you more!"

Skylar: "That was a slap! You weanie piece of s***! You slap like a girl!"

Guy: "Thats it!"

Then I hear screaming. I jump inside and I beat the crap out of those guys. Bang Yong Guk gets her and we disappear. Shes sobbing and I smell fresh blood. I hear a growl come from Bang and I hiss. I grab her from him and I hold her close to me. Shes crying and she snuggles into me.

Skylar: "Take me to Luhan please. I need him. I want him to be my boyfriend but what he rejects me because I look ugly now?"

Me: "You're very pretty even if you have a couple of scars. They will heal I promise."

She nods and she starts closing her eyes. I give her to Yong Guk and I call the idiot wolf.

Me: "You come to TS Entertainment and come grab whats yours."

Luhan: "Okay! We will be there. Thank you for saving her!"

I hang up and were back in our building. We wait about ten minutes and Shes already asleep in Yong Guks arms. He starts healing the wound on her face and the bite mark. Twelve wolfs come in and Luhan shifts human. He growls and We hiss in response. He whimpers as he sees her. I grab her from Yong Guk and I hand her into his arms. He kisses her forehead and I grab a pendant from my neck. I open it and it has her and me together. Those fake parents took her away from me! However she did live a normal life how Eomma wanted her too. I put the pendant on her neck and I kiss her forehead. Luhan growls and Kai pulls me away.

Kai: "Dont touch her! You blood thing."

Bang Yong Guk pulled Kai away from me and my eyes tear up. I look at her with caring eyes and Luhan notices. I fall on my knees and I cover my face. Bang Yong Guks eyes widen as he sees the object I'm holding. A wooden stake. The wolves won't stop me. One less Vampire they have to worry about. Kai and Chanyeol hold Yong Guk while I point it to my heart.

Luhan: "Stop!"

I look at Luhan and everyone's shocked.

Luhan: "You've saved her many times. From many deaths. I owe you one."

I shake my head and I aim it. I drag it down and the pendant glows.

Skylar: "Oppa! Hajima!!!!"

I plunge the stake into my side as I'm surprised. She's speaking in her sleep.

Skylar: "Gajima Oppa! Jebal Gajima!!"

I look at her with wide eyes. The words she said before we erased her memory and we gave her to a normal family. The pendant stops glowing. Shes sound asleep and Bang Yong Guk pulls out the stake and he snaps it in half. He throws it and it lands next to Kai's feet. Shivers run through me and tears start up. They fall simultaneously and Im crying. I feel the stake getting picked up and I cry out the Crash spell. The rest of BAP appear and Daehyun kicks the stakes away from Kai. Everyone is hissing and growling and I push Luhan to leave. He runs off and I hope he doesn't get caught. I turn around and I dodge an attack. I keep avoiding because I don't want to fight. Im tired and sleepy.

[Luhans Pov]

I'm running with her in my arms and I hear the howls. I forget them and my eyes gleam golden. I let out a howl into the night and she stirs in my arms. I see my claws growing and Im shifting. I make it to a familiar house and I run inside. I put her on my bed and I fall on the floor. My bones start shifting and I cry out in pain. I don't want to shift again so I think of her. My heart beat lessens but I feel this heat. I rip my shirt open and I howl once again. I keep thinking on her and that amazing kiss we had. I calm down and I hug my knees. All this time I didn't know she had woken up.

[My Pov]

I wake up when I hear crying. I sit up and my eyes widen. Luhans shirtless and I see his bones moving. I cover my mouth and Im scared. I slightly blush as I see his . Im alone with him. What do I do? I don't care if he hurts me. I love him. I get out of the bed and I sit on my knees next to him. I bring his head to my knees and he stares at me with his eyes shifting from wolf to human. I softly touch his hair and he wraps his arms around my waist. I start trying to sing and the words won't come out. Instead I start whistling a soft tune and I feel him trembling. I continue and I flinch as I feel his claws scrape my waist. Nobody knows how Im feeling right now. I love him and I would not care if i get hurt. I lean down and I kiss his forehead. His breathing softens and his eyes return to normal. He stops hugging my waist and he stares at his slightly bloody claws. He looks away from me and I make him look at me. I lean down and I kiss him. Hes caught off guard then he kisses me back. I entwine our fingers and he squeezes our hands. I stop kissing him to breathe and he sits up. He touches my cheek. My bangs cover my eyes and he moves my bangs. He brings me closer to him and I'm touching his bare chest. Im blushing by now and he kisses my forehead. I look at him and he's staring down at me.

 

"Sky. I want you to know that I'll always be here for you. I love you so much. I would die for you if it came to that moment. I never wanna lose you. I was worried sick when you got kidnapped. When I first met you I couldn't stop thinking about you. Whenever I saw you my heart womy heart would beat fast and I would get nervous."