Meeting New People

I'm in Love?

-Skylar's Pov-

Luhan: "Lunch is almost after this next lesson okay?"

I nodded but then I remember I ate my lunch during Nutrition. I look on my desk and see all these writings of hate. One said to kill myself because no one would care. I read them all over and over again. Luhan put a familiar notebook on my desk so I wouldn’t read it.

Luhan: "You dropped it and I didn’t want anyone ruining it."

I hugged my notebook and I smiled at him. I looked at my notebook and I opened it. I opened to a page and I saw a portrait of me doing my hair. I look at him.

Me: "You drew this?"

He nods.

[Luhans POV]

"Its pretty," she told me.

Me: "Not as beautiful as the real thing."

She turned pink again and I did too. The class started entering and she thanked me. I looked at her arm and red marks flourished there. I want to hit that Michael again. He is a complete jerk, but what I’m still wondering why she doesn’t have any friends. She’s pretty and smart. She has artistic talents but something’s off. The lesson starts and I start taking notes with her pencil. I give her pencil back and I look for mine. Found it! Yes~ I start taking my notes again and I try to look at her. I see her eyes closing and her head goes down. I smile at this scene and I slowly take out my phone. I put the camera on her and i take a picture of her. I look at it and its’ so pretty. I put my phone away and I continue my notes. I slowly put her to lie down on the desk. I put a pencil in her hand to make it seem like she is taking notes. The bell rings for lunch and I slowly shake her. She lifts her head and she yawns. I help her put away her things and i put her backpack on her. I grab her arm softly and I drag her to where Exo is going to sit at lunch. I see the stares but I don’t care. We finally make it and she’s behind me. There’s enough space for us both. She bumps into me and I know she’s awake. I look at her and she’s opening her eyes.

Sky: "Where are we?"

I bring her next to me and she rubs her eyes. She opens them and immediately bows at them.

[Skylar's POV]

I opened my eyes to see eleven handsome guys in front of me. I slowly wave to them and they chuckle.

"Are you Luhans girlfriend?" the Panda looking one asks.

I shake my head and Luhan does the same.

Luhan: "She is my adorable friend."

He pinches my cheek and I blow up my cheeks. Not cute but he stops and one with his small mohawk drops his dumpling.

"I thought I was adorable." He said pouting.

Luhan stuck out his tongue to him.

I hugged Luhans arm, as I was scared to meet them. I peeked at them and one of them started playing peek-a-boo with me. I started giggling and then I softly laughed.

I ended up knowing his name was Baekhyun. I sat in between Luhan and Baekhyun.

"Hello. My name is Skylar. Nice to meet you all."

     I smiled slowly. I learned everyone’s name and my stomach softly growled. Baekhyun and Tao stared at me. I covered my face in embarrassment. I saw food coming my way and I look up to see Suho giving me food. It was my favorite; Ramen. I thanked him with all my heart and he patted my head. I slowly ate it and I remembered how my mom made it. My hand shook and Luhan got worried. Why am I always like this? I can’t tell you just yet. I kept eating and everyone noticed I was shaking. I finished eating it and I wanted to run away. My leg started hurting again and I flinched.

 I stood up and Luhan looked at me. I couldn’t accept his friendship anymore at all. I would end up hurting him. He grabbed my wrist and he whispered words I thought I would never hear in my life.

Luhan: “Stay with me. Don’t leave me please."

I slowly sat down and then I put my head on Luhans shoulder. I suddenly knew what I was doing and I quickly put up my head. I turned pink and everyone started cooing. The bell rang and I waved to everyone. I gave Luhan his space and I started walking back to class. Someone covered my mouth and I started screaming. I was dragged down the hall and I was still screaming. We were in the sports closet and I was pushed inside. I fell hard onto the ground and I flinched. I looked behind me and it was a guy with red bangs and a mask. I screamed and he grabbed a baseball bat. I stood up slowly and he swung at me. He hit my right side and I screamed in pain. I clutched my right side and I started crying. He swung again and I barely dodged. I fell backwards and he got on top of me. He started punching me and he punched my chest. I lost my breath and I started coughing. He stood up and he kicked me. I spit out blood and he kicked me in the face. I stopped screaming because I let the darkness get me. I heard laughter then everything got quiet.