Feelings Are Out

I'm in Love?

[ Skylar's Pov ]

Me: "Luhan. I know this might be our moment and Id like to say something. I hated the world before you came along. I hated it with all my heart. Everyone made fun of me because my mom left and my Appa died. I was an orphan at such a young age. I took care of myself and I was jealous of kids who had their parents. I would cry every single night when I was little. When I met you I felt like a chance to open up was there. All I had to do was reach out. But I couldn't. I didn't want you to lose your reputation for the loner girl. I fell in love with  you Luhan. I didn't think you would love me at all. Im happy you were the one who opened my heart. Michael ruined me also. He did something I will never forgive him for. Luhan I love you."

He leaned down and he pecked my lips.

Luhan: "So will you be my girlfriend?"

Me: "Hmm. Nope~"

I giggled and I kiss his nose.

Me: "Will you be my boyfriend?"

He nodded and I wrapped my arms around his neck. I kiss him and my heart is at ease. Appa I can be happy again. I don't need to hate the world. Thanks for raising me well. I stop the kiss as I hear cheering. We are both startled and we both stand up. He holds my hand and we go downstairs. I gasp as I see them bloody and scratched up. They all smile at me and Lay and Kris hug Luhan. Baekhyun hugs me tightly and I hug him softly. I look at his face and Im still shocked. I touch his face and he flinches.

Me: "What happened?"

Baekhyun: "Nothing. We're fine."

I look at Luhan and he's surprised as well.

"We'll congratulation! Luhan you officially became a man!" Kris said smiling.

Tao hugged me and he spun me around.

Tao: "Welcome to the family Sky."

He ruffles my hair and I pouted. I fixed my hair and I did aegyo. Everyone chuckles and Kai kissed my cheek. I went to Luhans side and I stuck my tongue out at him.

Me: "Only Luhan can kiss me~"

Luhan smirked at Kai and he kissed my cheek.

Me: "Will you guys be okay?"

They all nodded.

"Just a few punches were thrown." Suho said.

I nodded. I look at the time and I was getting sleepy. I yawned and Luhan hugged me from behind.

Luhan: "Getting sleepy?"

I nodded and I yawned once more. He chuckled and everyone else shifted wolf. They laid down on their belly and they curled up into a ball. Luhan led me upstairs and he let me take the bed.

Me: "Wait."

He looked at me and I scooted over. I pat the open space and he nodded. He laid down next to me and I hugged him. He wrapped his arms around me and he kissed my forehead. I smiled and I started falling asleep.

*Next morning*

I wake up and Luhans not there. I sit up and I see my clothes. I see a note and I read it.

"Morning beautiful! I went to your house and I grabbed your uniform. Sorry about ripping the skirt. I snuck into school and I grabbed your size. Dont worry I didn't look at your bra and underwear. I just grabbed whatever. Love~ Luhan*

I giggle and I see a towel. I grab it and my underclothes and I look for a bathroom. I find it and I knock to see if anyone's there. I enter and the bathroom is huge. I lock the door and I undress. I get in the shower.

*Ten minutes later*

I get out and I dry myself. I put on my underclothes and I wrap my towel around my body. I grab a comb and I brush my hair. I grab my clothes that I left in the bathroom and  I leave the bathroom and I bump into Kris. He covers his eyes and I hold onto my towel.

Kris: "Im sorry! I didn't see anything I swear! Luhan told me to check if you were asleep!"

Me: "It's okay! Dont worry I have clothing underneath."

I run to the room I was in and I close it. I breath out and I'm embarrassed. I quickly change into my uniform. I put my hair into high ponytail and I look dead. I have no make up on. I pout and I look in the bag. I find eyeliner and I giggle. I look in a mirror and I put on the eyeliner. I look better sort of. I put my wet clothes in the bag and I see my backpack. I put on my backpack and I hear a knock.

Me: "Come in."

Tao looks and he smiles.

Tao: "Breakfast is ready~"

Me: "Okay! Im so hungry ;A;"

I follow him downstairs and everyone's sitting at the table. I find an open space between Luhan and Kris who is still in shock. I sit down and I see Lay serving the food. He gives me a well prepared sandwich with Orange Juice. I thank him and I wait until he sits down. He sits and I start eating. The sandwich is so amazing! My taste buds are exploding with happiness. I drink some juice and I give a thumbs up to Lay.