Moon Jong Up Visits

I'm in Love?

[Luhans Pov]

I look up and I stop making her laugh. Moon Jong Up. He smirks at me then he slightly reveals his fangs to me and he points them to her. I growl softly and she looks to see what I'm seeing. She drops her pencil and she lets out a scream. I see her run out and I follow her. 

Me: "Skylar don't!"

She looks at me and she's trembling. I can slightly see the images she's remembering and all she remembers is pain and red eyes looking at her. She takes a step back away from me and she’s closer to the edge. My eyes widen as she falls over and my eyes gleam golden. I use my powers and she levitates and she’s scared. I bring her into my arms and she’s shaking even more. I hug her even more and she holds onto me. I inhale her scent but I feel someone else's presence. I put her behind me and I catch a ball. I growl and Moon Jong Up laughs.

Jong Up: "Im just here to say hello."

She holds on tighter and Jong Up laughs. He tries to look at her and she buries her face into my back. I hear sobs and so can Jong Up. He smirks and in a flash he grabs her. He pulls her from my grip and he holds her. Her face is facing me and her neck is extended. Shes trembling but she can't move with his strength.

Jong Up: "Should've let me meet her~"

He whispers in her ear and her eyes grow wide.

[My Pov]

He whispered to me

"My first victim that I beat~"

By that statement my eyes widen. I try fighting him and he my neck. I squirm even more and he chuckles.

Jong Up: "No use of fighting me~"

I look at Luhan and his eyes are a bright yellow. I feel the guy holding me start to get closer to my neck. With such a force I feel him get away from me and I fall forward. Im scared and I see him levitating. Hes trying to reach for me but I look at Luhan. He has his hand raised and I think he's doing that. He looks at me and he lets his guard down. Jong Up grabs me and he pulls me up.

Jong Up: "You shouldn't have done that!"

I feel sharp needles enter my neck and I gasp. He holds onto my body and I could hear him swallow. I feel weak. Jong Up stares at Luhan with satisfaction and he bites down even deeper. I close my eyes for a second, but it feels forever.

[Himchan POV]

This idiot! I pull him away from my sister and I watch her limp body fall. I turn Jong Up around and I punch him in his face. He falls and he's grabbing his jaw.

Jong Up: "Hyung!"

Me: "Dont Hyung me! How dare you come and try to kill this girl. And You!"

I point to Luhan who's holding my baby sister.

Me: "You couldn't save her! Do you even love her!"

Luhan: "Of course I love her!  What am I supposed to do when she won't open up! Shes to scared to even accept anyone! So shut your Vampire mouth!"

I hiss at him and he growls. I sense more Wolves coming and I grab this idiot of Jong Up. We disappear right as all the wolves appear on the roof.

[Luhans Pov]

I hear Kai running and they all enter the roof. I hold her bleeding neck and she's pale. My eyes tear up and Lay gets on his knees. He starts to heal her and I can see her blood returning to her wound. I hear Kai growling and the boys trying to calm him down. We hear footsteps and Lay grabs her from my grip. We all hide on the small roof and the door opens.

Teacher: "I though I heard someone up here. I wonder where Luhan and Skylar went."

The teacher leaves and we all breathe out in relief. Lay brings her to me and she's fully healed this time.

Lay: "I don't get it. Last time she didnt heal! What if she accepts our powers asleep?"

I shook my head.

Me: "Thats not true. I used my levitation powers on her when she had her eyes wide open."

All of them stared at me in shock.

Me: "She fell off the roof! What was I supposed to do? I love her and I can't let her die."

Lay: "Probably since she didn't personally know us she couldn't heal. But we visited her everyday she was in the hospital. She probably opened up to us."

She started moving in his arms and he looks down at her. I see her eyes fluttering open and she looks at Lay full on. I get slightly jealous because she's looking at him like she cares for him.

Sky: "L-Luhan?"

She just called my name. Lay shakes his head and he chuckles. He hands her to me and I cuddle her cheek with my nose. She touches my cheeks with her hand and she smiles. I look at her neck and the bite mark is still there.

Lay: "That I couldn't heal. One of them has to do it. If you want it completely gone."

I nod and I hold her closely. She smiles and she asks me to put her down. I slowly put her down and she sways. We all move forward and she steadies herself.

Sky: "Lets go back to class."