Staying the Night

I'm in Love?

( My Pov)

I put the cut cake on the plate and I grab a fork. I give him the piece and he smiles. I go back to cut a piece and my finger grazes the blade and I drop the knife. I hold my bleeding finger and I put it under cold water. I hear rustling and I see Luhan looking for band aids. He grabs one and he grabs my hand. My finger starts to slowly bleed again and he puts it on the cut. I thank him and I go to cut the piece again. I grab the knife from the floor and I clean the blade. I dry it and I start cutting a piece for myself. He stays over my shoulder and I ignore. I take a bite of my cake and my taste buds go crazy. I giggle as I the spoon from the cream. We start talking more and more and I learn all about him. He likes sleeping with a pillow in his arms. Like hugging it. I told him that I hated being in this house by myself. I looked at the time and it was late. 

"Would you like to stay? I have extra rooms and I even have two showers. Many other things to."

I started blushing and I looked away.

"Yes. I would love to stay! Gomawo~"

He hugged me and he went upstairs. 

[Luhans Pov]

Yay! Im staying in her house for the night! I look for a room and I find hers so I close that door and go to the one across. I plop down on the bed and I hear knocking. I look to my left and she shyly peeks in. I chuckle and I sit up. I motion her to sit next to me and she nods. It's her house so I'm not sure why she's so nervous. 

"I have extras of things. Like Toothpaste and Toothbrushes. I even have extra towels and."

She whispers the rest and my eyes perk up. She said she had my uniform and some boxers for me. She blushes and it's the cutest thing I've ever seen. My heart starts beating and she flashes the cutest smile. I hug her and I bring her onto my lap. She giggles and I wrap my arms around her waist. She looks at me and I look into her eyes. I lean into her and I try to kiss her. My heart feels like it wants to come out. I stop as I hear her phone ringing. I lean away and she runs to get her phone. I hit my chest softly and I gulp. I hit my head and I tell myself how I'm so stupid. 

[My Pov]

He was about to kiss me! What do I do! I grab my phone and its Baekhyun.

"Yobuseyo?"

"Yo~ Im outside with Luhans clothes."

"I'll be right there."

I run down the stairs and I instantly open the door. I hug Baekhyun and I invite him in. I close the door behind me and he looks around. He stops at a childhood picture and he examines it. 

Baekhyun: "Skylar who is that?"

He points to my father and I don't look at him.

"That's my dad."

"Oh. Im sorry if I said anything to sadden you."

I look at him and I nod. 

"Here's Luhans things."

He hands them and I thank him. He messes up my hair and I pout. He leaves and I walk upstairs. I knock again and I enter slowly. I see he's not in the room and Im confused. I put his uniform neatly on the bed and the bag with his boxers next to his uniform. I start to leave and I bump into him. I turn pink as I remember him trying to kiss me. We both look away and I reach for my bedroom door. I hesitate then I look at him.

"Luhan the bathroom is right next to you. Call me if you need anything. Arasso?"

"Arasso~ But where can I find some pajamas?"

I think about it and I shake my head.

"I have none. Im sorry. Ive lived here alone for so many years. Mianhae."

I clench my fists and he ruffles my hair. I pour again and he chuckles.

"Gwenchana. I'll sleep with these then~"

I smile and I go downstairs. I lock the door and the windows. I close the curtains and I turn off the lights downstairs. I yelp and I run upstairs tripping on the last step. I quickly stand up and go to my bathroom. I brush my teeth and I put my hair in a bun.

[Luhans Pov]

I go to my bathroom and I start brushing my teeth. I look into my eyes and they are fully enlarged. I rinse and I comb my hair down. I walk outside and she is barely coming out of her bathroom too. I wave at her and she waves back. We both go to our rooms and I find my clothes and under clothing. I put them on a chair and I turn off my light. I lay down and I stare up at the ceiling. I see the light go out on the hallway and I hear a yelp. I look at the door and I hear the door across my close. I smile and I lay on my side. I look at the moon and I get worried. What if I attack her on a full moon. I won't even know if she died or if she's barely holding onto dear life.  I growl at myself and I close my eyes. I drift off into sleep.

[My Pov] 

Im running in a dark place. I look behind me and a mix of red and golden eyes are following me. I hit a dead end and I put my back on the wall. Two pairs of hands clutch my throat and they tighten. I try to escape and he steps a little into the light. Luhan. 

"Better watch out. You don't know when you'll break~"

I wake up panting and I stare at the clock. 2:00 am. I keep panting and I get out of bed. I slowly walk outside my room and I go into Luhans room. Im scared and I hold my throat. I can still breathe and I shake. I touch his shoulder and he groans. I see him move and I keep touching him. 

"Hmm?"

"I had a really scary dream Luhan. Im scared."

He opens his eyes and he sits up. He ruffles his hair and he scoots over. He pats the space and I climb under the sheets. I lay on my side and I feel him pulling me closer to him. He wraps his arms around me and he whispered,

"I'll protect you."

With that I loosened up. I breathed in his scent but I couldn't feel anything but this moment. My heart started beating and I closed my eyes. I fell asleep and I didn't dream again for the night.

*Four hours later*

[My Pov]

I wake up when I hear my alarm going off in my room. I open my eyes and to my surprise I'm face to face with Luhan. Our legs are entwined and I'm hugging him. My eyes widen and our mouths are inches away. I quietly get up and he moves. He opens his eyes and he's surprised.

"What happened?"

"Dont you remember? I had a nightmare and I came into your room. Sorry. I shouldn't have done that."

"Thats okay. You can come into this room and you can sleep next to me~"

I blush an then I nod. I go to my room and I grab my phone. I turn off the alarm and I go to my bathroom. I close the door behind me and I take all my clothes off. I enter the shower and I take a shower.