Going to the market

I'm in Love?

*Three hours later*

I wake up and I rub my eyes. I hear my phone ringing and Luhan breathes out in relief.

"I've been calling you. I got worried Sky! I thought something happened to you. Im waiting outside because I was worried~"

With that my eyes widened and I sprinted outside. I tripped on my own feet and I fell. I flinch and I heard running. 

"Hey! You okay? Sky answer me."

I look at Luhan and I give him a sheepish smile. He sighs in relief and he helps me stand up. I look at the sky and it's still sundown. I invite him inside and he follows me inside. I hear him wow at my place and I smile.

"Im sorry I have nothing to give you but water. I was going to go tonight to the supermarket."

"This late? Then let me take you~ Pwease~"

"No Luhan. You must be tired from practice. You can rest here and I'll go."

He started doing aegyo and I tried not caving into his cute act. 

"Fine~ Let me just change."

He nods and I walk upstairs to my room. I get a pair of black shorts 

a shirt thats opened on the sides and some sandals. I grab a beanie and I put it on my head. I fix my hair and I look decent. I go downstairs and I see Luhan playing with his phone. I grab my wallet and my phone. I put my phone in my back pocket. He looks at me and his eyes widen. I start blushing and I look away. He stays shocked at how I look and he blushes.

[Luhan Pov]

I look up from my phone and my heart starts beating. She looks so pretty and I can't stop staring at her. Not pretty but Beautiful. I feel myself blushing and I fan myself when she isn't looking. She flashes the prettiest smile and I gulp. This is what it feels like when I'm in love. I don't want any other males to look at her and just by thinking about it I start getting angry. I snap out of it when I hear her calling my name. 

"Let's go~"

I grab my keys and we head to my car. I let her inside and I enter the drivers side. I look at her bare legs and I blush even more. I listen to her making a note on what to buy and I smile at her voice. I don't know what I'll do if I lose her. It's as if she was my soulmate. If I lose her I lose my heart. I don't ever want to lose her. A wolf without his or her mate is a lonely life. 

"Luhan?"

I look at her and she blushes. 

"Make a turn here please. If you want anything just get anything. I'll pay."

I park the car and I step out. I quickly cover my eyes and I help her out. 

[My POV]

I grab a cart and we enter. I see cameras flash and I think it's fans but their guys. Luhan wraps an arm around me and I snuggle into him. I push the cart faster and I stop at the fruits. I get apples, mangoes, banana, peaches and strawberries. I see Luhan go to the cake aisle and I smile I look down and I see blood. I touch my nose and I'm bleeding. 

"Crap."

I run to the bathroom and I clean my nose.

[Luhans Pov]

I find her cart and I bring back a strawberry cream cake. I put the cake in the cart. I look for her everywhere and I don't find her. Im panicking and I don't know what to do. I turn and see her coming this way. I run to her and hug her deeply to me. I inhale her scent and she hugs me back.

"I was worried! Please don't scare me like that!"

"Luhan~ I had a nosebleed. Im sorry."

I stop hugging her and I kiss her forehead. 

"Tell me next time."

She nods and I smile. I help her chose meats and vegetables. I see her holding her side and I know it's time to leave. I don't want her hurt anymore. I look around and the ahjushis are looking at her weird. I wrap my arm around her and I glare at them. They back off and I smile.

[My Pov] 

I giggle as I know Luhan is probably glaring at the guys to back off. Why is it that I fell for him? His personality and his smile is the reason why. He reached out to me when no one else would. He saved me from this world of hate and sorrow. Who knows what I would've done if he never came into my life. I look at his arm and I blush. I start pushing the cart and I get an extreme pain in my side. I gasp and I hold my side. I cry out and Luhan gets worried. 

"Hey h-hey Sky! Whats wrong?"

He hugs me and I hold onto his shirt. 

"My side. It hurts."

I breathe heavily and he pats my back. He touches my side and I feel my pain going away. I look at him and he's smiling at me. He hugs me even more and he lets me go. We make our way to the counter and the lady is like fangirling that Luhan is there. I put my stuff on the counter one by one and I wait. She checks them in and it comes up as fourty dollars. I look at my wallet and I only have thirty dollars. I give her the thirty and I look for a ten dollar bill. I see Luhan paying the rest and I sigh. 

"I'll pay you back once I get my paycheck."

"You work?"

"Yes. I help out dressing rooms to Kpop idols like VIXX, Btob, Block B, CN Blue."

"What about Exo?"

"I applied for it and they rejected me.They said I had enough to worry about."

I sigh and he seems troubled.

"I'll apply again if you want. However I can't quit my other jobs. I have to pay for food, bills, and clothes."

He nodded and the lady put the now covered groceries in bags in my cart.

I bow and we start leaving. He insists on taking the cart and I let him. I walk behind him and Im lost in thought. I hear my phone ring and I pull it out. Caller ID unknown. My eyes widen. Im scared  to answer but I still do.

"Yobuseyo?"

I hear a faint woman's voice.

"Skylar? How have you been.?"

My eyes widen and tears fall. I drop my phone as I shake and I hear a breaking sound. I look down and my cover broke. I pick my phone up and I listen to it. 

"Whats wrong sweetie?"

"Dont talk to me like you care!!! You left me and Dad!! Do you even know what happened to him! You coward! You didn't even go to his funeral! It's all your fault that he died!!!! NEVER EVER! Call this number again!"

"Wait sweet-"

I hung up on her and I started crying. I walk to his car and I see he's done putting them in the trunk. I slip inside his car and I keep crying. He enters smiling then he stops as he sees me crying.

"What happened?"

"My eomma called after fourteen years. She wanted to know how I was."

"Thats good right?"

"No it's not. She abandoned my father and I. He got killed by thieves because they knew she left stuff behind!"

He hugs me again and he pats my back. 

"It's going to be okay. I'll be here for you. I promise okay?"

I nod into his hug and I intake his strong scent. I start calming down and he drives. We reach my house and I step outside. I open his trunk and I grab the bags slowly. I put some of them at the door and I open the house door. Luhan helps me put the stuff in the kitchen and I start putting the things into the refrigerator. I see the cake and I open it. I get a plate out and I start cutting a piece.