Weird Occurrence

I'm in Love?

[My Pov]

I wake up an hour later and I sigh. I look around and Luhans gone. I frown and I try sitting up. I gasp in pain and I hold my sides. I lay back down and I call a nurse. She helps me by putting the bed so I can sit without getting hurt. I thank her and she leaves. I start playing with my hair because I'm super bored. I look at the mirror and I'm scared of how I look. Bruises all over my face and I can see bruising forming on my neck. My lip has a bandaid and my cheek is swollen. I see a pudding cup and I smile. I reach for it slowly and I grab it. I grab the spoon and I uncap the pudding. I start eating it and I savor it. I end up devouring it and I put the cup and spoon on the tray. I my lips and I can still taste Vanilla. My eyes look at my leg and I see his handiwork.

I smile and tears start falling. Im not sad. Im happy. No one has ever done anything like that for me. What Michael did to me was the worst any person can do. He acted like my boyfriend and he was going to steal my first kiss but then the incident happened. I still haven't kissed anyone. Im waiting for that special someone in my life. Probably I'll never get it but I'm just hoping I will. That a****** of Michael made me believe that he loved me. I hate him for that. If it wasnt for that miracle I'd still be in love with him no matter what he did to me. I wipe my tears and I feel my heart accelerating. I can hardly breathe and I hold my neck. I try pressing the emergency button but I can't reach it. My eyesight gets blurry and I look at the door. A figure is struggling to enter even if the door is wide open. He enters and I can't process whats happening. He puts his wrist on my mouth and I swallow some liquid. It tasted bitter. He pulls away and I lay back. I feel dizzy and I close my eyes. He kisses my forehead then I don't feel anything.

 

[Himchans POV]

Im by the hospital in a whole different form so the fans won't crowd me. I hear a heart accelerate and I know someone's dying. I just didnt know who. Then for a second I couldn't breathe. I held my neck and I knew it was her. I disappear and I open her door. I can't get through the force field and I hiss. I can see how scared she is. I make myself go through and I enter the room. My fangs are prolonged by now and I bite my wrist. I give her my blood and I can hear her swallow. I sigh in relief and she starts to sleep. I kiss her forehead and I disappear back to TS Entertainment. I see Zelo eating his cherry tomatoes and he looks at me.

Zelo: "Hyung! Where did you g-"

By then I collapse and I leave the boy worried.

[Luhans POV]

I am fidgeting in my seat and I can hardly pay attention. Something is bugging at me. How did Jong Up enter the school if we put the spell everywhere? I feel my phone vibrate and I slowly pull it out. It's Kai.

*We checked all of them and only one was damaged. We're not sure how it happened but we are still trying to figure it out. For now don't let your guard down. Ever.*

I slowly text him back.

*So can they get through any spells?*

I hope the answer is no. I wait a couple of minutes.

*Yes. They can get through any spell.*

I stand up in shock and I now in apology. I sit back down and now my heart is accelerating. Skylar I hope you're okay! I'll be there to protect you. Just wait for me. The bell rings for lunch and I go to the teachers office. I go to the one that took her phone.

"Hello Ms. Kim."

"Hello Luhan. Anything wrong?"

Me: "About Skylars phone. Can I take it to her?"

"Do you know what happened to her?"

"Yes she is in the hospital getting treated for broken ribs and blood loss."

"Poor girl. She almost received the same type of beating from her mother. Yes I'll give you her phone."

I stay shocked at the statement and I try collecting all the information. She reached into her desk and pulled out the Samsung Galaxy S4. I bowed and took the phone. I left the room and I unlocked her phone. I put in my number and I put her number into my phone. I turn off her phone and I put it in my jacket. I looke for Exo and I can see they are on alert. I sit and start eating my good food. Baekhyun was worried and I can know who he's worried for. Then someone broke the silence.

Chanyeol: "Whats going to happen to the school and to the girl. Obviosly someone wants her dead and Luhan obviously loves her."

My eyes widen and I turn pink.

Me: "Who said I'm in love with her?"

Kai: "Stop lying Luhan. You know you love her. Especially that beautiful smile and soft laugh of hers."

I remembered her smile and laugh. I turned even pink and a smile came across my face. Everyone went Aww. I snap out of it and I cover my face.

Me: "Fine I love her! Now what."

Chanyeol whispered, "She might be one of them. She might be leading you on and then she will kill you."

Me: "Shut up!"

I slam my hands on the lunch table.

"Never talk about her like that!"

I leave pissed off and a growl escapes my throat. I storm back into class and I sit in my seat. I pull out my phone and I look at the wallpaper. Her. I smile again and I slowly calm myself.

Class starts again and it feels forever. The bell rings indicating that school is over. I run out and I run fast so the fangirls won't block me. I reach a flower shop and I order a dozen roses.

Lady: "For a girlfriend?"

Me: "Yes. Well I hope future girlfriend."

I gave her the money and I grab the roses. I leave and I make my way to the hospital. I reach her room and I notice the barrier is broken. I panic and I breathe out. I slowly enter and I see her look at me. She smiles at me and my heart flutters.

[My Pov]

I see him enter with roses and I instantly smile. I see him turn pink and I giggle. He gives me the roses and I instantly smile again. I turn pink and I don't look at him until I feel myself not blushing. I look at him and he is just silently staring at me. I could see he is out of it. I leave him be so I don't bother him. What are you thinking of Luhan?