칠 Quasimodo

Day By Day

화살 [Arrow] (Quasimodo) - SHINee

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
7/1/14

    The whole walk to Jessica’s house, Taeyeon didn’t let go of here hand, because it felt as though Jessica might slip away as soon as she did. Not a word was spoken. 

    Neither of them bothered with showers, it was too late (or too early) and since neither of them had work, they just slid into bed. Yes, the same bed. This time, instead of Taeyeon being the one insisting it was Jessica. Knowing Jessica’s difficulties, she was content to just sleep on the sofa, but it was Jessica who took her by the hand and showed her to the bedroom.
“It’s okay, I can sleep on the sofa, I’ll be fine,” Taeyeon protested.
Jessica shook her head, “I don’t want to sleep alone, this is just me being selfish.”
Taeyeon simply stood there, stunned, unable to react, as Jessica began removing her clothes and started changing into her pyjamas. Being the ert she was, Taeyeon ogled Jessica, shamelessly at that, watching how her slender frame moved as she put on a sweater, and eyes travelling up her legs and to her as she put on a pair of pants.
“Do you want some clothes?” Jessica asked, fully unaware of what Taeyeon was doing.
“Huh? Oh yeah s-s-sure.”

    When Taeyeon had stopped getting high on the scent of Jessica that lingered on the sweater she was wearing, she finally managed to get herself to lay next to Jessica, who was waiting for her. She pulled the covers over both of them, with Taeyeon facing outward, almost on the edge of the bed.
“Taeyeon-ssi.”
“Y-yeah?”

“You don’t have to be so far away.”
Taeyeon turned around and inched closer, “S-sorry.”
Even though she had moved closer, it wasn’t close enough for Jessica, so she decided that she would have to be the one to take the first step.
“Can I hug you?”

    What? Hug? Jessica wants to hug me? Taeyeon froze.
“I’m going to anyway.” Jessica moved closer so that the entirety of her body was pressed against Taeyeon’s, her face nuzzling in her chest, arms wrapped securely around her waist. Her eyes closed and she basked in the warmth emitting from the blanket and the hug itself.

    Taeyeon slowly embraced Jessica, as though she was a beautiful and fragile glass sculpture. The rest of her actions from that point onward were no longer inhibited by caution or second thoughts, they were simply fuelled by a need to make the woman in her arms feel safe and protected. 

    For the first time in the two-and-a-bit weeks in which they had gotten to know each other, Taeyeon’s lips found their way to Jessica. It was a simple kiss, one on the crown of her head, but it still managed to make Jessica blush and tremble.
“Taeyeon-ssi?”

“Hmm?”
“Why is your heart beating so fast?” Jessica asked, eyes closed and ears tuned to the thumping in Taeyeon’s chest. Taeyeon had thought that everyone knew that a rapidly beating heart was a thing practically synonymous with falling in love, obviously that was not so.
“Well, because,” she was unsure of how to put it, “I…love you.”
Jessica was silent. Taeyeon took this as a sign to change the subject.
She cleared , “what are we now?”
Jessica mulled over the thought. “I don’t know.”
“Are we lovers? Are we friends? Are—” her words were muffled.

    Jessica had kissed her.

    Not on the cheek, not on the forehead, but on the lips.
“We were never friends, our relationship is too intimate for that, but neither are we lovers, because we know nothing about each other. I don’t want a label. Labels are confusing,” Jessica clarified. The kiss had Taeyeon’s head spinning and she was even more confused.

    “If it’s okay with you, I want to date you.

    I want you to be mine”.

    Jessica was silent. There was no reason for her to reject the offer, she definitely was attracted to Taeyeon, in fact she stood to gain more than she could ever lose.

    “Alright,” she said.
“Now I think we should get some sleep.”
Pressing her lips against Jessica’s forehead, Taeyeon whispered, “good night, Jessica.”

    Jessica was already asleep.

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

This is shorter than I would have liked it to be

Oh well

FIRST KISS

INITIATED BY JESSICA

WHAT???