십팔 200%

Day By Day

 200% - Akdong Musician

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
3/5/14

 

    “Eyes,” Jessica slammed the red book shut and whipped her head around, only to find Sunny peering over her shoulder.
“How much did you see?” she panicked.
“Well, just ‘eyes’, because that’s the only thing on the page,” Sunny chuckled as she sat down across the table, opposite Jessica. “Is it about Taeyeon?"
Jessica blushed, “…yes.”
Sunny sighed, “you two are seriously so cute together. I’m not gonna lie, even though I act repulsed it’s probably everything I’ve ever wanted in a relationship.”
“Why don’t you have a boyfriend?” Jessica asked.
“Well first of all, I’m very gay, and I can’t help it if the person I like is too busy being stupid to notice me,” Sunny said, her gaze travelling past Jessica and behind her.
Jessica followed her gaze and found herself looking at Sooyoung’s back.
“Soo..young?” Jessica turned around.
“Unfortunately, yes. That dumb idiot is my object of affection,” Sunny sighed again as she raised her arms over her head to stretch. “But she is my favourite idiot and I probably love her more that I show it.”
Jessica didn’t know what to say.
“How…how do you know you love someone?” she said cautiously, as if she was treading on shards of glass.
Sunny just stared at her in disbelief, “do you not know how to love? I mean I knew you were like introverted but seriously?”
Well then,” Jessica was slightly offended by this.
“Okay—I’m sorry about that, but really?”
“…”
“Well..love—I’m just going to describe what I feel around Sooyoung—she makes me laugh, a lot, and every time I see her I feel happy and like—I just, I’d probably do anything for her, if she asked.”
“Oh…”
“What do you feel around Taeng?”
“Many things,” Jessica pondered the question for a while before answering, “many unfamiliar and new things and…and…”
“You sound like you love her a lot.”
“D-do I?”
“Yes,” Sunny leaned forward and said with conviction. “You should tell her soon.”
“Should I really be taking relationship advice from someone who isn’t in a relationship?” Jessica raised an eyebrow.
Sunny rolled her eyes, “geez…Yah! Choi Sooyoung! Come here.”
“Alright, alright you don’t have to shout,” Sooyoung shouted back as she propped a broom against the wall, “what?”
And then Sunny stood up and kissed her, shocking both Sooyoung and Jessica (who had kind of anticipated it but not quite). When they both pulled apart, Sooyoung had regained her composure and was able to look Sunny right in the eyes.
“Is that all boss?”
“No, come here,” Sunny said as she opened her arms. Sooyoung walked into them and was bound in a warm hug, which she returned, and Sunny whispered into her ear.
“You’re a dumb idiot but I love you.”
Sooyoung smiled and laid a kiss on Sunny’s ear.
Jessica couldn’t hear what they were saying, but she suddenly understood the repulsion Sunny displayed when she was with Taeyeon.

    Jessica leaned against the wooden bench and leaned against Taeyeon. Taeyeon’s legs were laid across her lap and she simply wouldn’t let go, resulting in Jessica submitting and hugging her back. The exchange of words was minimal, and every time they made eye contact they giggled.
“Jesus I leave and I come back and you guys are in a cute position what even,” Yuri sat down on the bench and rolled her eyes in mock frustration. Jessica and Taeyeon just looked at her. And then they completely ignored her and keep going.
“Y’all are gross. ” Yuri scoffed. This, of course, was ignored.

    Taeyeon leaned over and placed a kiss on Jessica cheek. They Jessica turned and smiled at her, and Taeyeon felt amazingly happy and warm inside. And she did it again. She leaned up and remained in that position until Jessica turned around.
“Why do you keep doing that?” Jessica laughs.
I don’t know,” Taeyeon giggles and presses her face into Jessica’s cheek. And then Jessica remembers what Sunny said: she makes me laugh, a lot, and every time I see her I feel happy and like—I just, I’d probably do anything for her, if she asked.

    And Jessica realised that she was probably in love with Taeyeon.

    No, not probably, she was so ing in love with Taeyeon it hurt.

    And she was sure now.

    “What are you thinking about?” Taeyeon asked after seeing that Jessica was just staring off into the distance with a blank look.
“Hmm? Oh um…you?” Jessica grins shyly.
“OOOKKKAAAAYYYY BOTH OF YOU ARE TOO GROSS GOODBYE.” Yuri screamed as she walked away.
“I love you,” Taeyeon giggled. Jessica hummed in agreement. 

    She felt the same way.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica will say she loves her

soon

I PROMISE

Anyway

about the taeyeon dating thing

I'm actually really happy for them THEYRE SO CUTE 

But some of y'all may feel differently, and this is just my opinion

lmao this dont mean im gonna write baekyeon fics

TAENGSIC 4 LYFE

I'm also thinking of making a new fic based on that red book that Taeyeon gave Jessica in one of the previous chapters

TELL ME WHAT YOU THINK

K BYE

THANKS FOR SUBBING AND COMMENTING

ILY