이십팔 What's Happening?

Day By Day

이게 무슨 일이야 (What's Happening?) - B1A4

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

    “Hey Tiffany, give me the salt,” Yuri said, not looking away from the food she was cooking.
“Here,” Tiffany shoved something into her hand. Yuri almost dumped a spoonful of it into the pot until she realised that the grains were the wrong colour and Tiffany gave her brown sugar instead of salt.
“What the—TIFFANY!” she shouted, “this is ing sugar, not salt! Have you never been into a kitchen in your whole life? I swear to ing god.”
“Well it’s not my fault they all look the same,” Tiffany grumbled as she went back into the pantry to find the salt.
“They look nothing alike. This is brown sugar. Brown sugar is, as its name suggests, ing brown. Get out of the pantry, you’ll probably give me broccoli instead of salt,” Yuri sighed.
Tiffany sheepishly put the green vegetable in her hand back where she found it. Yuri pulled her out of the pantry and exited with the required salt in her hand.
“I don't know why you asked me of all people to help you cook,” Tiffany mumbled.
“Neither do I.”

    Ten minutes, and a lot of panicked screaming, later, the kitchen was left empty and a shaken Yuri and unconscious Tiffany were slumped on the sofa. Yuri was trying to recollect herself, occasionally checking if Tiffany was still breathing.
“Okay I am NEVER letting Tiffany in the kitchen again,” she muttered to herself. Her hands still shook and she was sure she had pulled out a significant amount of her hair.
“Maybe Jessica knows what to do,” she reached for the phone.

    “Why the hell would I know what to do?” Jessica asks in confusion.
“I don’t know! You’re usually pretty calm in these situations!” Yuri shouted in reply.
“….I’ll be over in ten,” with that, she hung up. Yuri groaned and slumped further back into the cushions of the sofa

    “Why is everyone we know here?” Yuri stared at Jessica when she opened the door and saw a crowd of people behind her and Taeyeon.
“Hey this isn’t everyone we know,” Jessica tried to reason.
“Why.”
“Ask Sunny,” said Jessica as she barged her way past Yuri and into the house.
“Explain,” Yuri folded her arms.
“Well, Taeyeon is here because she is Jessica’s girlfriend and they’re practically glued together, and I’m here because I saw the two of them heading over here and the cafe is closed for renovation and Sooyoung’s here because she’s my girlfriend and that one over there is Hyoyeon, who is Sooyoung’s cousin who’s staying with her for a bit but Sooyoung doesn’t trust her to be by herself in the apartment so she came along with us, and the other two are Seohyun and Yoona, whose relation to all of this I am unsure of,” explained Sunny.
“They’re my friends,” Hyoyeon said.
“Ah yeah that’s right. They’re Hyo’s friends,” Sooyoung said.
Yuri sighed, “just get in and don’t surround Tiffany.”
“ALRIGHT!” the five of the them nearly trampled Taeyeon and Yuri as they burst through the doorway.
They surrounded Tiffany and looked at her curiously.
“I TOLD YOU GUYS NOT TO SURROUND HER!” Yuri shouted. “Why is this happening to me?” she muttered.

    “So,” Sunny began, “is Tiffany alright?”
Yuri sighed for the thousandth time, “yes, and she’s also banned from the kitchen.”
“Sounds like you’ve got the ideal girlfriend,” Sunny sniggered.
“Hey! She’s not my girlfriend. We just started dating today”
“Oh really? Good in that case, I’m suggesting you stop what you guys have now, because it’s not going to end well.”
“Whoa, you can’t just say that, you don’t know anything about us!”
“Yeah? Well I do know that you’re dating an unemployed alcoholic, who is undeniably obnoxious and whose only positive trait is her physical attractiveness,” Sunny said.
Yuri was silent for a while, “but she’s fun…?”
“You’re not even sure if she’s fun. And you tell me you’re serious.”
“I never said that explicitly but,” Yuri paused, “I don’t know, I’m just so attracted to her.”
“Attraction can only get you so far in a relationship.”
“Yeah I guess.”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

HI WHATS UP ITS ME THE AUTHOR OF THIS STORY WHO IS FINALY UPDATING THIS AFTER LIKE MORE THAN HALF A YEAR I AM SO SORRY 
I had this chapter written out and i completely forgot about it omfg i am so sorry 
but!!!!!! i have another chapter bc i forgot i wrote this and so update tomorrow as well!!
thanks for sticking w/ this tho!!!!! i love you all!!!!!!!!