십이 The First Date

Day By Day

오늘부터 1일 (The First Date) - 2PM

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
7/2/14

    Jessica walked leisurely to the café, it wasn’t that far from where she was already. As she approached, she saw the petite figure of Taeyeon, huddled up in a cocoon of warm clothing.
“Jessica!” Taeyeon almost squealed as she saw her walking towards her.
“Hey.”
“Okay so now that you’re here, before we go and have dinner, one: can I have a hug, and two: can I have a…kiss?” Taeyeon asked sneakily.
“Well, I’ll say yes to one, but about two…” Jessica trailed off.
“Yeah!” squealed as she jumped onto Jessica, wrapping her in a tight hug.
“Well that’s one, I think you’ll have to decide about two,” Jessica teased.
“Are you serious?” Taeyeon let go, studying Jessica’s expression.
“I may change my mind.”

    And suddenly the rest of the world stopped and it was only the two of them. Eyes locked in a deep stare, Taeyeon slowly moved closer, grabbing the front of Jessica’s coat as she tiptoed and levelled her face with Jessica’s. Jessica could feel the warmth of her breath, and could feel the pounding of her heart — or was that her heart? She closed her eyes, bracing herself for the impact. Taeyeon leaned in closer, steadying herself on Jessica’s chest, eyelids drooping and eventually shutting, and then it happened.

    The world around them came crashing down as their lips touched, and they lingered upon each other as they fell into the moment and could only stare at each other wordlessly.
“Shall we go?” asked Taeyeon as she extended a hand, smiling as she looked at Jessica with adoration, just as she had done since the beginning. Jessica only blushed as she took Taeyeon’s hand.
“Aren’t we going to have dinner at the café?”
“Nope, you’re coming over.”
“Oh. Okay then.”

    From the inside of the café, three pairs of eyes followed them until they were out of sight.
“Oh how I wish there would be someone who would sweep me off my feet like Jessica did Taeyeon,” Sooyoung sighed dramatically, hands clasped upon her bosom and eyelashes fluttering.
“Shut up, you freak. You’re so weird, that’s why no one wants you,” said Sunny, rolling her eyes as she slapped Sooyoung on the back of the head.
“Oooww, sheesh, you don’t need to be violent all the time,” Sooyoung whined.
“I think it’s great that Jessica’s actually opening up to someone so quickly,” Yuri said, leaning over the counter and tapping her chin.
“How long did it take her with you?” Sunny asked turning to Yuri.
“Well we were childhood friends, so…But it takes her a long time to trust people. So once she trusts you, she’ll open up like, immediately.”
“I still can’t believe we saw them kiss, though,” Sooyoung said.
“Yeah, has she ever had any other relationships?” Sunny wondered.
“Nope. I was also kinda surprised that she was dating Taeyeon, of all people; they’re complete opposites. But then again, once Taeyeon has her mind set on something, there’s no stopping her,” Yuri chuckled.
“They’re complete opposites, but they’re so perfect for each other.”
“You know Sooyoung, sometimes you amaze me with your sudden intelligence,” Sunny turned away to clean up.
“Hey! What’s that supposed to mean?!”

    The entire journey to Taeyeon’s apartment was quiet, as were their typical walks. And usual, many a glance was stolen, and their hands were interlocked securely as the cold winter wind swept over them.

    It was comfortable.

    At Taeyeon’s apartment, Jessica immediately felt at ease and at home. Maybe it was the warmth, maybe it were the lights that bathed the rooms in a pleasant white shine, maybe it was the inviting smell of flowers and cookies and everything good in the world.

    Maybe it was Taeyeon.

    “My little apartment must seem so small compared to you house,” Taeyeon laughed.
“No, it’s wonderful.”
You’re wonderful,” Taeyeon grinned.
Jessica blushed.

    Dinner was enjoyable, Taeyeon cooked, Jessica watched, observing the practised movements of her hands and the concentration on her face. It was delicious.
“Do you like the food?”
Jessica nodded with full cheeks and smiling eyes. Taeyeon melted.

    “I really do love you,” Taeyeon said, looking right into Jessica’s eyes.

    If Jessica couldn’t say it, she would just have to say enough for the both of them.

    And as usual, after dinner was cuddle time.

    Cuddles just for two.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

I tried

i failed

FORGIVE ME

BYE NOW

I MUST SLEEP