이십육 Ok Go!

Day By Day

Ok Go! - Sistar
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

   “Have you ever wanted to touch a cloud? I’ve always wanted to.”
Jessica turned to look at Taeyeon, “well I don’t think it’s what you imagine, mainly because unlike their fluffy appearance, clouds are made of water vapour and would probably feel like cold, wet smoke.”
“You ruin everything,” Taeyeon pouted.
“Sorry.”
For awhile, nothing was said. Jessica seemed to be staring blankly into the distance
“Hey, what’s on your mind?” Taeyeon asked gently.
“Nothing,” Jessica shook her head.
“We both know it’s not “nothing”, Jessica. Please. You can tell me,” taking hold of Jessica’s hand and rubbing it comforting, Taeyeon tried to persuade her.
“Taeyeon, if i tried to tell you what’s going on in my head right now we’d be here forever.”
“Well we both have time, don’t we? Neither of us have to work today.”
“I—damn.”
“Do you trust me, Jessica?”
“Yes.”
“Then you can tell me anything.”
“We both know that statement is false, because I’m far too cautious to ever tell anyone everything.
“Okay I won’t push you any further with this.”
Jessica leaned into Taeyeon’s neck, “thank you.”
“I’m sorry I’m like this. It’s just that feeling loved is so—so foreign and strange. For most of my life I was told that love was the cause of everything that hurt me, that my parents did those things “because they loved me”. And although it was a long time ago, although I’ve met people who did love me without causing me hurt I’m still not used to it.”
“I understand,” Taeyeon her hair, “and I’m grateful that you have allowed me into your heart.”

    For the fifth, no maybe sixth time, Yuri woke up alone in her bed, the bedroom door wide open and not even a note on the side table. She sighed. This was happening way too much.
“Tiffany! Get out of the kitchen! You can’t cook!” she shouted as she put on a clean set of clothes.
“Well yeah, but I sure as can drink!” Tiffany yelled back.
“Are you drinking? Right now? In the morning?”
“Maybe.”
“Get out of my kitchen.”
“Why don’t you make me?”
“Don’t test me.”
“Oops, there goes the last of your vodka.”
“Hey! That was expensive!”
“And now it’s in my stomach.”
When Yuri entered the kitchen, she was faced with a grinning Tiffany, who was holding a large (and empty) bottle.
“You are such an .”
“Yeah well, you let this in, so I don’t know what that says about you.”
Yuri sighed again and removed the bottle from Tiffany’s hand and threw it into the bin.
“It’s not even ten o’clock and you're already drunk.”
“Oh. About that, I’m completely sober.”
“But you just drank all of my expensive vodka.”
“Well I was going to, but it turns out someone had beaten me to it. It was just water.”
Yuri turned around with a scowl on her face, “wHAT.”
“I’m serious okay. When I got to it the seal was broken.”
Yuri’s mouth hung open in disbelief and desperation, “I was saving that! For some kind of negative life changing event!”
“There there,” Tiffany patted her back, “you can always get some more.”
“I’m going to kill Sooyoung or Sunny or Yoona or whichever one of those ers it was.”
“Okay you go do that.”
“Do you have work today?”
“Yeah. I have work everyday.”
“That must be a pain. Why don’t you hire another bartender so you don’t have to be nocturnal?”
“But I don’t need the help, and labour costs are going up.”
“But if you had another person to do the stuff you’d have more time on your hands and then we could see each other during our free time more,” Tiffany reasoned.
“You don’t even work though.”
“That’s not the point here. The point is you should be with me all the time.”
“What? Why? Are we even together?” Yuri asked in confusion.
“I mean, I’m not ing anyone else, are you?”
“No…”
“Well that settles it. We’re clearly not friends with benefits, because we never reached any agreement about no feelings with this, and since this is exclusive, we might as well say we’re together,” Tiffany shrugged.
“Wait a minute. Is this your stupid way of asking me out?”
“Dammit how’d you guess?”
“Jesus christ Tiffany you’re such a loser.”
“OH YEAH? FIGHT ME!”
“I’d rather not right now.”
“ARE YOU SCARED YOU’RE GOING TO LOSE??”
“Tiffany, it’s too early to fight, and we both know I could crush your head with my thighs so don’t even try.”
“You win this time,” Tiffany glowered.
“So am I going to make breakfast or are we going to bother Sunny?”
“We should bother Sunny.”

    “LEE SOONKYUUUUU!! WHAT’S HAPPENIN??” Tiffany burst through the door with Yuri following behind her. The cafe’s patrons stared at her as they walked in, as did Sunny. Forcing a smile she walked out from behind the counter and approached them.
“What the do you think you’re doing?” she hissed through clenched teeth.
“I love the service here, don’t you, Yuri?” Tiffany smirked.
Yuri sighed and said nothing.
“Oh yeah Soonkyu, table for twenty-seven, please.”
“We don’t have tables for that many people.”
“What?! That’s insane!! What if my ridiculously large and stereotypical asian family decide to visit and we all want to sit at the same table?!”
“Are you actually going to eat here because if not, I will murder you right here, right now, with a ing napkin.”
“A napkin? How’s that going to work?”
“Do you want to find out?”
“No not really.”
“Then order, or get out.”

    “You’re actually horrible,” Yuri remarked as she took a sip of her coffee.”
“Hey, you suggested that we go “bother Sunny”, don’t blame this on me.”
Yuri sighed again.
“Aw come on, don’t be like this on our first date,” Tiffany whined.
“This is a date?”
“This isn’t a date?”
“Oh my god you’re so annoying. What happened to seductive Tiffany I like her better.”
“Well this is sober Tiffany and you’re going to have to deal with her until I get some Bourbon.”
“How much do you even drink in a day?”
“Stick around and you’ll find out,” Tiffany winked and poked at her egg with a fork.
“I’m genuinely concerned because as a bartender I know exactly what alcohol does to people.”
“And yet you still sell it.”
“Hey, if people took too much of panadol they’d probably die, but people still sell it. It’s not the sellers’ fault, it’s the consumers’. Just because they can’t control themselves doesn’t mean it’s our fault.”
Tiffany raised her eyebrows, “are you implying that I have an addiction?”
“What—no I—what?” Yuri sputtered, “I didn’t say that.”
“True. Okay whatever. Are you working today?”
“Yeah, I work everyday, we established this this morning.”
“Ah yes. So, imma drop by, yeah?”
“Well yeah, but I thought you were just going to follow me around today?”
“I never said that.”
“What are you going to do then? Go to work? To the job that you don’t have?”
“I—I gotta do—things..”
“Sure. Just come with me. We can go somewhere. Make this a proper ‘date’”
Tiffany’s eyes lit up, “okay! You said it! This is a date!”
“Why are you so excited?”
Without answering her, Tiffany stood up abruptly, “Hey Soonkyu!! I got a ing date!!” she shouted across the cafe.
“LEAVE THIS PLACE.”
“You are so embarrassing,” Yuri held her face in her hands.

    I swear to god I’m going to murder Tiffany one day,” Sunny grumbled as she threw herself on a beanbag in Taeyeon’s classroom.
“Tiffany? Who’s that?” asked Taeyeon.
“Tiffany…name sounds familiar..oh! Is she that girl that Yuri was all hung up with?” Jessica asked while picking up the blocks that were strewn over the floor.
“Yeah.”
Some thing clicked in Taeyeon’s mind, “oooh is she that girl that walked in on us?”
“Taeyeon!”
“Whoa whoa what?” Sunny sat up, “walked in on what?”
“Nothing!!” Jessica snapped.
“Watch yourselves, I’m really quick to catch on!”
“Yeah sure you are,” Jessica rolled her eyes.
“Taeyeon, your girlfriend is bullying me,” Sunny whined.
“Taeyeon, Sunny is bullying me,” Jessica whined.
“Aw come here baby,” Taeyeon held her arms out for Jessica to sit on her lap.
“Hey! I’m your best friend! What is this?” Sunny protested.
“I’m just better.”
“No you’re not!”
“Let’s ask Taeyeon.”
They both looked at Taeyeon, “Jessica is better.”
Sunny threw her hands up in submission “I’m out y’all."
Meanwhile, Jessica gave Taeyeon a chaste kiss on the cheek as a reward.
“Is that all?” Taeyeon pouted.
“Sorry Miss Kim, that’s all.”
“You’re mean. Sunny’s so much bet—” a sudden press to her lips was all that was needed to stop her from continuing.
Smiling in satisfaction, Taeyeon kissed a flustered Jessica, “if you were jealous of Sunny you are actually adorable.”
“I wasn’t jealous.”
“Okay we’ll go with that.”
“I wasn’t!"
“Surreee”
“Okay maybe a little.”

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

this story literally has no plot

what am i doing