십사 I Like This Song

Day By Day

이 노래 좋아요 (I Like This Song) - Lyn

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
1/3/14

 

    Everywhere she walked was green. The grass outside was green, the trees were green, and so was Yuri as she recovered from her hangover.
Jessica sighed as she rubbed her back, "Geez Yul, you know you can't drink for , but you did anyway."
"Hey, just shut up alright? My head is killing me. Oh god…” Yuri bent over the toilet. It wasn't the first time Jessica had heard the retching noises, but she was familiar with them.
Jessica sighed again, "why'd you drink so much anyway?"
Yuri looked up with unfocused eyes, still a little bit drunk from the night before, "have you ever seen someone so amazing and beautiful and amazing that you just want to have them forever and the way they smile just makes you die on the inside because you know they're just too good for you?"

    Taeyeon.

    "Uuuuhhhhhhh..." Jessica trailed off, unable to answer truthfully.
"Probably not," Yuri slurred, "but I have, and I CRY EVERYDAY."
"Yuri this only happened last night. What happened anyway? Did some hot guy take your heart again?" Jessica scoffed.
Yuri wailed, "the thing is, IT WASN'T A GUY. WHAT IF I'M GAY."
Jessica's eyes widened in shock, "Well then. I'm gay, if you haven't realised."
"How are you gay? Are you even attracted to anyone, noanything? Like when was the last time you were in a relationship?"
"I'm in one right now, with Taeyeon."
“Yeah, but do you love her?" Yuri asked, using her hands for emphasis.
"I...I don't know."
"You are the worst person to confide with about emotional problems, you know?" Yuri grumbled as she returned to the toilet bowl.
"I know, I know. But you always come to me in the end. You head."
"Shut up."
"Anyway, tell me about this heavenly being you fell in love with."
"Oh my god she is the most beautiful thing in the world. Her eyes, they just — they're so captivating. And the way this girl moves holy crap she is amazing, I tell you. Her smile is just the cutest thing ever nnngggggggggghhhhhhhhh. I want her but I can't have her, god why is life so to me?!" Yuri groaned as she released another torrent into the bowl.
"Why can't you have her? I mean, who wouldn't want you?" Jessica asked.
“I the only thing I know is that her name is Tiffany, good luck to me trying to find her," Yuri scoffed.
“Are you kidding? How many people in Seoul would be called Tiffany? Do you even think?”
“Oh yeah.”

    Jessica pulled out her phone and began searching.
“Tiffany Hwang?” she said, scrolling through the girl’s profile.
“Where?! Did you find her? Show meeeee!” Yuri whined, hand outstretched.
“Chill out, sheesh. Here.”
“It’s her! Oh my god oh my god oh my god she is perfect excuse me while I DIE,” Yuri said dramatically, clutching the phone to her chest and lying on the floor.

    “So yeah, Yuri fell in love with some girl,” Jessica said as Taeyeon lay down with her head in her lap.
“Hmm well I fell in love with some girl too,” Taeyeon grinned. Jessica blushed, but didn’t stop herself from smiling.
“You should smile more often,” Taeyeon said, reaching up to poke Jessica’s cheeks.
“Well if you want me to smile more often, you should come to see me more often,” Jessica grabbed Taeyeon’s hand.
“Do I make you smile?” Taeyeon looked up at Jessica. Jessica nodded.
Taeyeon giggled, reaching over to hold Jessica’s free hand, “you’re so sweet sometimes.”
“Don’t lie.”
“I’m not lying!” Taeyeon pulled her down into a kiss.
“Yeah if you guys could make out elsewhere, you know, like not in my café, that’d be great,” Sunny said as she passed by the two who were locked in embrace on the cushion booth chairs.
“Ey, Sunny, just let them be,” Sooyoung called out from behind the counter.
“I’m sure not everyone would like to see to people all over each other’s faces while eating, don’t you think?”
“Psh, you’re just jealous. They’re so cute together! Look at them! Aaawwww.”
“Uh…we’re gonna go now,” said Taeyeon as they both got up, hand in hand, and walked to the door, all the while eyeing Sooyoung, who had her hands clasped against her chest and a dreamy expression on her face.

    After leaving the café, they found themselves in Jessica’s house, where they lounged in the living room, with Taeyeon fiddling around with a guitar.
“Can you teach me?” she asked as she plucked the strings, fingers pressed on random frets.
“Oh…um…sure, I’ll just go get another guitar,” Jessica replied. When she returned with a guitar, Taeyeon was sitting cross legged on the floor, patiently waiting for her and looking very much like a small child.
“What do you want to learn exactly?”
“I think I should start with some chords.”
“Mmm okay.”
“Teach me, master,” Taeyeon bowed.
“Shut up.”
“My apologies, master.”
“Taeyeeonnnn,” Jessica whined.
“Oh god that was so cute. Do it again!”
“No,” Jessica blushed, “do you want me to teach you or not?”
“Yeah yeah sorry.”
“Okay. So I’ll just show you a chord first,” Jessica said, her fingers pressed down on the strings and she strummed slowly.
“That was a C major chord, wasn’t it?” Taeyeon asked.
“Yup. How’d you..?”
“I play a little bit.”
“Oh! Well I guess we can just skip past basic chords and get on to other things then.”
“Well…I haven’t played in a while, not since that day at the park…”
“Oh,” Jessica blushed, remembering what had transpired on said day.
“It’s okay, just keep going.”
Jessica cleared , “yeah, so if you put your fingers on these strings…” she reached over to position Taeyeon’s fingers on the correct strings. She found herself leaning dangerously close to Taeyeon’s body, their faces less than a centimetre apart.

    Of course, Taeyeon being Taeyeon, she took this chance to hold on to Jessica and kiss her with all the love she had, and the guitars were forgotten as they held each other in blissful oblivion.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

Jessica, it's obvious you're in love with Taeyeon

you fool

Taeyeon can't wait forever, no matter how patient she may be :/

but anyway

some light hearted banter from Yulsic at the beginning

And Tiffany joins the cast

oooohhhh