팔 Afterimage

Day By Day

잔상 [Afterimage] (Spectrum) - Casker

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
7/1/14

    For the first time ever in her life, Jessica woke up with someone in her arms. And then she went back to sleep because four hours of sleep was definitely not enough for her.

    The second time she woke, she felt as though she was forgetting something, but she ignored it and went to the kitchen to make some breakfast. She was too asleep to smell the smell of freshly cooked food wafting through the doors and around the doors, she was too asleep to see Taeyeon at the table.
“Good morning Jessica-ssi,” Taeyeon chirped.
“Hey Taeyeon, wait Taeyeon? , this is an unhealthy attraction,” she muttered to herself.
“Uh, are you attracted to me?” Taeyeon asked, struggling to keep herself from smiling after she realised that Jessica wasn’t properly awake.
“Yeah, I mean, who wouldn’t? You’re ing perfect, a blind person could see that. I just want to hug you all the time, you’re very huggable, although I’ve never hugged you before. I need a coffee.”
Taeyeon frowned a little, “you hugged me to sleep last night.”
“Coffeeee~” sang Jessica as she shuffled around the kitchen looking for a cup.
“Here,” said Taeyeon, wrapping Jessica in a back hug as she placed a cup of coffee on the counter in front of her.
“Thanks,” as she drank the coffee and felt the bittersweet liquid trickle down and warm her up, her eyes widened.
“TAEYEON?!” she gasped as she put the cup down, spinning around quickly, still in Taeyeon’s arms.
“Ah, you’re awake now.”
“Hell YEAH I’M AWAKE WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!”
“Did you forget what happened yesterday? No wait. This morning?”
“Did we ?”
“No (unfortunately).”

“Wait. WAIT,” Jessica said as she tried to remember.
“I’ve been doing that for a while now.”
Jessica racked her brain, sipping her coffee as she did so.
What actually happened last night? We didn’t (shame), so…
And then every thing came flooding back to her.
“I KISSED YOU?!”
“Oh it was heaven believe me,” Taeyeon winked.
Jessica’s eyes widened until they almost hurt. Her hands rose to , the cup now on her table, and her hand propping herself against the table. She turned around and face the window, the one just behind the kitchen sink, and shut her eyes tightly, “This has to be a dream.”
“You said I could date you.” Jessica’s eye began to twitch.
“I’m sorry, Taeyeon-ssi, I don’t mean to be rude, but this is all too much for me to handle at the moment, I’ll admit I’m attracted to you and all, but, uh, um…,” the end of the sentence drifted off into silence as Jessica rubbed her temples.

    Taeyeon was also silent for a while, pondering her next words, which were, “Wow, this is the most you’ve ever talked around me.”
Jessica simply looked at her in disbelief.
“Okay, if this is too much for you to handle, it’s okay. You don’t have to freak out over this, I made breakfast, so let’s eat first, alright?” Taeyeon said as she reached out and grasped Jessica’s wrist, pulling her to the table.

    They ate in silence, with Taeyeon glancing frequently in Jessica’s direction, who began to feel very self-conscious, and tried to finish her food as fast as humanly possible. Taeyeon had made a breakfast of eggs and fried butter bread, and since it was so long since she had a good homemade meal, Jessica savoured it immensely, her tastebuds ing at the overwhelmingly scrumptious flavour of the two simple foods.

    Taeyeon finished first, staring dreamily at Jessica as she propped her head with her hands. When Jessica finished, she silently collected up the dishes, and headed over to the sink and began to wash them. Taeyeon followed behind, unsure of whether to help or to simply observe, seeing as there was really no space in front of the sink.

    She watched intently, her attention on Jessica’s wet hands, scrubbing in soapy water the dirtied plates, the tendons showing with every movement. She realised how slender Jessica’s arms were, and how slender her hands were too. As she stood and admired the form of Jessica with her sleeves pushed up and hair dishevelled, and it aroused her.

    A lot.

    She bit her lip, watching as the neck of the sweater slowly fell and exposed her shoulder.
“J-jessica-ssi?”
“Hmm?” Jessica turned around, an eyebrow raised and hands still wet.
“You know when I said I loved you, I meant it,” Taeyeon said, softly, gently, careful to not scare Jessica by being too forward.
“I have loved you for a while, well…uh…maybe a long time—but that’s not the point! Wait! Yes it is! Aw what the heck am I saying? Anyway, I loved you, I love you. And I will love you, for as long as I can. Why is this turning out so lame and cheesy ugh! B-b-but um since we’re gonna be dating and all, is it okay if you could try to love me? I mean, since you said you were attracted to me and all and…and…” she drifted off. Jessica blushed and wiped her sweaty hands on her pants, thinking about what to say.

    “Maybe I could,” she whispered, looking down at the floor.

    “R-r-really?!” Taeyeon nearly exploded.

 

 

_______________________________________________________________________________________________
_______________________________________________________________________________________________

FLUUUUUFFF

Also a love confession

why are they moving so fast