Operation Begins!

Covered Truth

Index:

(YJ) - Young Jae speaking
(SY) - Sooyoung speaking
(DH) - Daehyun speaking
(HC) - Himchan speaking
(BY) - Yongguk speaking

(YJ) - Young Jae texting
(DH) - Daehyun texting

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae let out a small sigh as he looked down at his newly purchased phone. He hadn’t thought that he would need to buy a new phone, but Sooyoung had been right about it being necessary. Turning the small device on, Young Jae played with it a bit until he was completely satisfied with the settings on it. Well, since he has a new phone that he wouldn’t be using for all that long, might as well make the best of it.

Pulling out his old phone, Young Jae scrolled through the contacts before stopping at Daehyun’s name. He pressed it, causing Daehyun’s picture and contact information to pull up. Young Jae couldn’t help but stare at the picture, a smile coming up onto his face as he thought about the hug he had shared with him. Young Jae really did hope that he would be able to share even more hugs with Daehyun, and possibly.. even more than that.

Taking in a deep breath, Young Jae dialed Daehyun’s number onto his new phone before saving it as one out of the three contacts he would be saving on this specific phone. He made sure that the number had been input correctly before putting his old phone away. Taking a deep breath, he quickly typed up a text message before sending it to Daehyun.

No more turning back. No more cowering away from fear or uncertainty. Sure, he was technically doing exactly that by not telling Daehyun his true feelings directly, but at least he was doing something. He had waited far too long to not do anything anymore. Looking down at his phone, Young Jae pulled up the text message that he had just received. Daehyun was pretty fast at texting and in a way, Young Jae actually liked that about him.

‘Hey! I’m glad you finally got your phone!’ (DH)

Young Jae began walking as he thought about how to respond. Maybe it was best to reply like he would with any other person. After all, if he wanted Daehyun to fall for him, then he wanted Daehyun to fall for who he really was. Taking in a deep breath, Young Jae quickly began his message.

‘Yea, I just got it today! It’s really neat.’ (YJ)

Sending the message, Young Jae let out a small sigh as he looked back up. His eyes widened as he ran, quickly catching the bus that had just arrived at the bus stop. As he took his seat, Young Jae looked down at his phone every now and then, waiting patiently for Daehyun to text him back.

A few minutes on the bus had passed before he was finally back onto campus grounds. Looking around, he had just decided to head back to the dormitories when he felt his phone vibrate once more. Pulling it out, he bit his bottom lip as he read the text.

‘That’s good to hear. Hey! Uh.. I forgot to ask for your name. I don’t remember if I introduced myself, but I’m Daehyun.’ (DH)

Young Jae scratched the side of his head as he tried to think. He forgot to introduce himself? Well.. it wasn’t too much of a big deal. Young Jae had wanted to get out of there as soon as possible, so it made sense that they didn’t have the time to tell each other their names. Looking back down, he stuck his tongue out at the corner of his mouth as he typed up his next text message.

'I’m Hwan Hana. :) Nice to meet you!’ (YJ)

For some reason, Young Jae felt both giddy and embarrassed by doing this. It didn’t really make much sense to him to feel like this, but he only shrugged it off as he sent the text message. Just as he was about to put his phone away, he had soon received yet another text message. Why was Daehyun so fast at replying sometimes?! Looking back down at the message, he instantly turned red once he finished reading its contents. Looking around, Young Jae quickly replied to it before putting his phone away.

Young Jae hadn’t expected Daehyun to be so forward! His smile just wouldn’t go away, no matter how much time passed. By the time he got back to the dorm, his cheeks were already hurting. Making his way over to his bed, he laid down as he stared up at the ceiling. It wasn’t nighttime yet, but he didn’t feel like doing anything at that very moment.

Maybe he should study later..

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hwan Hana..” (DH) Daehyun slowly placed his phone onto the table as he stared out at one of the random walls. Was it just coincidence that they looked so much alike or... was it something else? He knew his face all too well for it to be mere coincidence. Though.. he hoped that it was just a coincidence. Daehyun hoped that it really wasn’t who he thought it was.

“Daehyun! Have you seen Young Jae?” (HC) Daehyun turned his gaze towards Himchan and Sooyoung, whom had just walked up to him. He found it a bit strange that Himchan was asking him about Young Jae, but then again.. Young Jae did go running off without telling anyone. Daehyun had expected Young Jae to at least text his friends that he had left.

“He left about an hour ago. I thought he texted you two so.. I’m sorry for not telling you earlier.” (DH)

“You never think ahead! Ugh.. Come on Himchan! Let’s go.” (SY) Sooyoung turned and started walking. Himchan narrowed his eyes as he stared at Daehyun for just a few more moments before following after Sooyoung. He did wonder what Daehyun was thinking about, but it probably wasn’t anything important.

Once the two were gone from his view, Daehyun let out a small sigh as he picked up his phone once more. He felt like sending yet another text, but he didn’t really know what to say in it. Just as he put his phone away, a voice soon caught his attention. “Daehyun, there you are.” (BY)

Daehyun looked up and watched as Yongguk slid into the seat in front of him. The two stared at one another as the tension seemed to rise for some reason. However, Yongguk broke their staring contest as he leaned back in his seat and rested his arm over the edge of the backrest. “Who were you texting?” (BY)

“No one important.” (DH) Daehyun gave a small smile as he leaned back in his seat. Yongguk smirked as he looked back over at Daehyun. He knew that Daehyun was texting someone and that someone was rather important if they had Daehyun pulling his phone out every few seconds. “Why do you ask?” (DH)

“No reason.” (BY) Yongguk adjusted himself a bit as he looked down at the table. There was still some finger foods left, which was a bit of a surprise. Reaching forward, he picked up a single fry before sticking it into his mouth. “Not hungry for once?” (BY)

“I’m still eating. Just.. taking my time is all.” (DH) Daehyun reached forward as he began to eat as well. Yongguk narrowed his eyes, but held his smirk as he looked away. He was very tempted to tell Daehyun to back off, to stay away from Young Jae. But... for now, he decided against doing so. It may cause unnecessary issues to arise after all.

“Hey.. have you seen a person named Hwan Hana?” (BY) Daehyun froze for a brief second, but Yongguk didn’t notice since he was looking towards a different direction. Yongguk turned to look at Daehyun, a sly smirk on his face as he looked up at the ceiling. “Damn.. that girl is hot as hell. Sure, she’s not as skinny as the other girls, but she has such a nice . I still remember how it feels.” (BY)

Yongguk raised his hands as he made a groping motion, biting his bottom lip as he closed his eyes to let his imagination run wild. Daehyun’s eyebrows had twitched just a bit, coming so very close to furrowing. However, he kept his calm as he smiled a bit. “It seems you really like how she looks.” (DH)

“It’s strange though... I swear I’ve seen her before, but if I had.. I would have banged her already.” (BY) Yongguk had finally opened his eyes as he rested his arms on the edge of the table. He leaned forward a bit, wiggling his eyebrows in a suggestive manner. “But even if I did, she’ll be mine again and who knows? I might keep her.” (BY)

Yongguk shrugged as he leaned back in his seat. Daehyun looked down at the table as he felt the outline of his phone through his jeans. He had to avoid telling Yongguk about Hana. Daehyun knew that Yongguk would just try and steal Hana away from him. “Yo.. What’s up with you? Why so down?” (BY)

Daehyun looked up with a slightly surprised look on his face. He smiled though as he shook his head, moving his hand away from his phone as he rested his arms on the edge of the table. “It’s nothing. Guess I'm not eating enough.” (DH)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“THERE YOU ARE, YOU PUNK!” (HC) Himchan instantly jumped on top of Young Jae, pulling Young Jae into a headlock as he wrapped his legs around Young Jae’s waist to keep him from moving anywhere. Young Jae whined as he struggled in an attempt to break free from Himchan’s grasp. He had been sleeping, which he hadn’t planned to do, and with the sudden wake up call from Himchan, he was in a rather grumpy mood now. “WHO SAID YOU COULD LEAVE WITHOUT TELLING US?!” (HC)

“I-I’M SORRY, BUT YOU’RE NOT MY KEEPER! LET GO!” (YJ) Young Jae elbowed Himchan’s sides two or three times before the older male finally got off of him. Feeling Himchan still on his bed, Young Jae turned and pushed him off, causing him to land roughly onto the floor. “Idiot!” (YJ)

Himchan groaned as he pushed himself up into a sitting position. The two glared at one another before Sooyoung stepped in, turning their attention towards her. “You two are both idiots. But, Young Jae. How did things go with Daehyun?” (SY)

“It was going well, but then.. Yongguk came in again.” (YJ) Sooyoung let out a small sigh as she sat down on the edge of Young Jae’s bed. Himchan pulled himself onto his own bed, contemplating a bit. Young Jae, however, smiled as he brought his knees up to his chest and wrapped his arms around his legs. “But! I am seeing Daehyun tomorrow as Hana.” (YJ)

“Oh! I think that’s a good thing... Anyway, what time?” (SY) Young Jae thought for a moment before picking up his phone and scrolling through the options to get to his text messages. Sooyoung eyed Young Jae’s phone for a moment before a single brow rose. “You used your own phone to text Daehyun as Hana?” (SY)

“What? No, I-... Oh!” (YJ) Young Jae slapped his forehead with the palm of his right hand before tossing his phone off to the side. Reaching underneath his pillow, he pulled out his new phone before looking through the text messages once more. “Uh... it’s at two.” (YJ)

“Two..?” (HC) Young Jae looked over at Himchan. At first, he was a bit confused as to why Himchan had repeated him in the form of a question. However, realization kicked in as his eyes widened.

“Oh! I forgot you have class at one-thirty..” (YJ) Himchan would technically be in class almost the entire day tomorrow, up until around five. Young Jae needed Himchan to do his make up, fix his wig, and pick out his clothes. What was he supposed to do without Himchan there to help him? As if he was reading Young Jae’s thoughts, Himchan grinned as he leaned back a bit, using his arms to prop himself up.

“Don’t worry! You still have Sooyoung to help you.” (HC) Young Jae nodded as he looked over at Sooyoung. She seemed to be in agreement, so he could only hope that things went well tomorrow.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Young Jae examined himself in the mirror as he turned a bit red. He was wearing a skirt yet again and if it wasn’t for the tights that he was currently wearing, he probably would’ve felt completely uncomfortable. Still, at least he wasn’t too obvious with how he looked.. right? He looked believable enough, right? “Come on, Young Jae! I still have to do your make up.” (SY)

“O-Okay..! I’m coming!” (YJ) With just a few more adjustments, Young Jae made his way out of the bathroom. The second he stepped out though, he soon found himself making eye contact with Himchan. “You’re still here? Aren’t you going to be late?” (YJ)

Himchan stared at Young Jae for a few more seconds before looking away. Picking up his backpack, he looked over at Young Jae one last time before opening the door. “Just wanted to make sure everything went well.” (HC)

With that, Himchan was no longer in the room. Young Jae tried to figure Himchan out, but he shrugged it off as he made his way over to the bed. Sooyoung took out the make up that Himchan normally used as she began to go to work on Young Jae’s face. “I bet Daehyun has already fallen for you. You’re so pretty!” (SY)

“Do you.. think he’ll like me if he finds out that Hana isn’t really?” (YJ) Sooyoung thought for a moment.

“Of course he would! What’s not to like about you? Don’t worry, you’ll win him over easily.” (SY) Young Jae nodded, but he quickly earned himself a slap on his arm before he found his head being held by firm fingers. “Stay still! I don’t want to mess up!” (SY)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Go on! Keep your phone by you and just text me when you need help. I’ll be watching from nearby, alright?” (SY) Young Jae nodded before turning around. Taking in a deep breath, he began walking. Even though he was just going to have lunch with Daehyun, he still felt nervous. Young Jae really hoped that everything went well.

Young Jae held the strap of his messenger bag tightly. Yes, he was carrying a messenger bag instead of a purse. He wasn’t the purse type, even if Sooyoung offered to let him borrow one. Either way, he at least hoped that he wouldn’t be found out that easily. “Hey, y.” (BY)

The second a hand grabbed his bottom again, he instantly turned around and slapped Yongguk’s face. Yongguk chuckled a bit as he held his smirk, staring at Young Jae with amusement. Clearing his throat, Young Jae made sure that his voice sounded feminine enough as he took a step back. “Don’t touch me ever again, ert!” (YJ)

“Oh, come on. Don’t be like that. You’re smoking hot and you deserve to be touched by a guy like me.” (BY) Young Jae rolled his eyes as he adjusted his bag. Young Jae really disliked cocky guys like Yongguk. It really seemed as if Yongguk only thought about himself and he always wondered why ANY girl would like him. “So, whaddya say? How ‘bout we go on a little date, then I rock your world in bed?” (BY)

“Not interested. Now if you’ll excuse me, I have somewhere to be.” (YJ) Just as Young Jae turned around, Yongguk took a firm hold of Young Jae’s wrist and pulled, forcing Young Jae to turn around and press up against Yongguk. Young Jae furrowed his eyebrows as he stepped back, trying to pull his wrist free from Yongguk’s hold. “Let go!” (YJ)

“Go on a date with me and I’ll consider it.” (BY)

“No!” (YJ) No matter how much Young Jae struggled, he just couldn’t seem to pull himself free. Before Young Jae could get violent, Yongguk finally let go of the younger male, but he placed his hands on Young Jae’s shoulders to keep him from running.

“Look.. I just want a date. At least give me a chance, would you? I can be a good guy too if you let me. Just.. give me a chance. Please.. Hana?” (BY) For some very odd reason, Young Jae felt as if he could see the sincerity in Yongguk’s eyes. Young Jae shrugged Yongguk’s hands off of his shoulders before taking a step back.

“I.. I have to think about it.” (YJ) Just as Young Jae turned around and finally felt as if he was free, Yongguk’s hand took a hold of Young Jae’s wrist yet again. This time however, it was a much more delicate grab than earlier. Young Jae turned to look at Yongguk with a sort of angry look, but his glare softened up once he saw Yongguk’s phone out.

“Wait..! I didn’t get your number. How am I supposed to know your answer if you can’t contact me?” (BY) Well.. Yongguk did have a point. With a small sigh, Young Jae dug into his messenger bag before pulling out his phone specifically for when he was Hana. The two switched phones and input their numbers before switching back and saving their new contacts. With a grin, Yongguk gave Young Jae a salute as Young Jae finally got the chance to walk away.

Yongguk looked back down at his phone, a smirk gracing his lips as he looked at the newly saved contact. “Hana... I will win your heart soon enough. You’ll see.. you won’t be able to resist my charms and once I get you in bed... you’ll never want to leave me.” (BY)

Putting his phone away, he looked back up at Young Jae’s slowly disappearing form. He bit his bottom lip as he turned around and began walking in the opposite direction. Yongguk didn’t necessarily understand why he was so obsessed with this one girl. Normally, he would pick up one of the hottest girls on campus, have his way with her in bed, then dump her the next morning. It was usually that way everyday, but now.. he actually hasn’t been with a girl for the past two days. Probably a new record, right?

Daehyun would probably for it, but he didn’t care. Yongguk just felt so obsessed with Hana simply because she was one of those rare girls that didn’t fall for his charms nor looks at first glance. Would he get bored of her once she finally fell for him though? Well, there was only one way to find out.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Hey, you’re finally here.” (DH) Daehyun smiled as he watched Young Jae take his seat in front of him. Young Jae smiled as he took his messenger bag, hanging it behind him on his seat. “Did you find your way here alright?” (DH)

“Yea.. I did. I bumped into someone on my way here, so.. I’m sorry that I’m late.” (YJ) Daehyun laughed a little bit as he shook his head. Pulling his phone out, he pressed a button to bring his phone to life before turning it and placing it on the table.

“You’re not late at all. See? You’re right on time.” (DH) Young Jae looked down at the phone in front of him before giving a small smile and nodding. Daehyun always seemed to be kind to everyone and Young Jae appreciated that Daehyun had managed to cheer him up despite not knowing what happened. “I already order appetizers. Sorry for not waiting, but I was starting to get hungry.” (DH)

Young Jae shook his head as he watched Daehyun put his phone away. “It’s alright. It only means that it’ll get here faster.” (YJ)

Daehyun smiled as he leaned back in his seat and folded his hands. For some reason, Daehyun was feeling very fidgety, nervous in a sense. Looking around, he picked up the nearby menu as he opened it up and began looking through the choices. Young Jae picked up the menu nearest to him before opening it and looking through it also. However, he did look up at Daehyun every now and then. “So.. why did you want to have lunch together?” (DH)

Young Jae kept his gaze entirely on Daehyun now, whom was still looking through the menu. Young Jae bit his bottom lip as he leaned back in his seat, slowly raising the menu in an attempt to cover at least half of his face. “I.. I just thought that having lunch together would be nice since you.. made me feel better the other day.” (YJ)

“Really?” (DH) Daehyun glanced up at Young Jae, whom nodded. Daehyun smiled as he let out a small chuckle, finally putting the menu down as he reached forward and took the menu out of his hands. “Let me order for you. I want to guess your taste.” (DH)

“Mm... Okay.” (YJ) Young Jae kept his gaze downwards as he attempted to hide his obvious smile. Daehyun let out a small chuckle as he sat up in his seat, resting his arms against the edge of the table as he folded his hands once again.

“I know this is sudden, but... are you seeing anyone?” (DH) Young Jae’s eyes widened as he felt himself heating up. Was Daehyun really asking him that? Was he serious? Young Jae quickly shook his head, but he quickly caught himself when he remembered that he was currently wearing a wig. Daehyun’s smile seemed to brighten as he leaned forward. “Then.. would you like to go on a date with me Saturday?” (DH)

“Y-Yes!” (YJ) Realizing just how fast he had responded, he slouched in his seat as he lowered his gaze. Daehyun let out a small amount of laughter as he sat back in his seat. "I-I mean.. I would love to.." (YJ)

“Great! Until then, let’s have fun hanging out as friends.” (DH) Young Jae nodded as he placed his hands between his thighs. He did it! He finally got the chance to go on a date with Daehyun! Okay, sure.. Daehyun had asked Hana out on a date, but.. it was close enough. Young Jae was content with this outcome.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

[[ My Own Thoughts: 

Yay >3<..
Daehyun and Young Jae are finally going to go on a date!
Sure.. Young Jae is dressed up as Hana, buut..
Close enough. x3
Let’s just hope that Yongguk doesn’t catch wind of this..

Comments are loved!
I loved talking with everyone. x3
I also like to see if I am doing well with this fanfic. x3 ]]